• Published 27th Dec 2013
  • 640 Views, 10 Comments

Song for Big Macintosh - macXtreble



Treble score comes to Ponyville to be free of the pain of heartache and to start a new life.But what happens when she catches the eye of the Apple family's most eligible bachelor?

  • ...
8
 10
 640

prologue

It was a bright, sunny day in Ponyville. The birds were singing, the sound of laughter and smell of sweets filled the air as two mares stood on the street near the train station. One was white with sunglasses and a blue mane and tail. The other was grey and had a brown mane and tail.

The train doors opened, allowing several ponies to disembark, one particular pony catching thier attention with her fluffy pale blue sweater, impossibly plush and posh looking.

"Oh great," Octavia said to Vinyl Scratch,"Another one."

"That's the Manehattan train, relax 'Tavi. She's probably just passing through. Everypony knows those socialite types don't really dig Ponyville for too long." Vinyl replied, examining the new pony.

"I wonder if she does similar styles to ours." Octavia mused aloud.

The object of their scrutiny was a tan unicorn mare with green eyes, red and black mane and tail, and a series of musical notes on her flank, indicating that she was another musician pony. Even now, she was humming a beat, swaying softly and flicking her tail in rhythm as she walked into a shop called 'Sugarcube Corner'.

Author's Note:

This is the shortest chapter. I will post chapter 1 tomorrow. Posting from an android phone, so i hope this doesn't sick too much. Hope you like my o.c .{3 macXtreble