• Published 24th Nov 2013
  • 772 Views, 28 Comments

I'll Be There, Octavia - delfin



Vinyl finally wants to understand her on going dream about her and Octavia

  • ...
7
 28
 772

The Fourth Dream

“Vinyl, I think that we need to talk.”

Octavia said.

“Uhm, ok..”

Vinyl said.

Vinyl could feel the could piercing wind against her. She could feel this moment.

“Vinyl, you see, I’m scared Vinyl.“

Octavia said.

“Why Tavi, why?”

Vinyl quickly said.

“I’m scared for you, Vinyl.”

Octavia said.

“Me…?”

Vinyl said, confused.

“Yes Vinyl, you. You haven’t been out of your house in weeks.”

Had it been weeks?!

“I stay up at night, praying for you Vinyl. Praying that at some time you can be happy, because I know that you’re not happy right now.

Octavia said.

Vinyl quietly sobbed to herself.

“I-It’s true Octavia, I’m scared, and I don’t know what to do. You've been my friend for years now. My only close friend, an-“

“This is why I fear for you Vinyl. Look at you.”

Octavia said.

Vinyl looked at herself.

“No Vinyl, look at YOU.”

Octavia said.

Vinyl looked at her beautiful light purple eyes. And instantly knew what she meant.

“Octavia, I’m sorry for the pain I’ve caused you.”

Vinyl said.

“Don’t be sorry Vinyl.”

Octavia said.

But Vinyl couldn't help it. She had to be sorry.

“Goodbye, Vinyl.”

Octavia quietly said.

“No..”

Vinyl said.

“Please…”

Vinyl said.”

“Vinyl, I believe in you. And I’m sorry, but I won’t be here.”

Octavia said.

“DON’T SAY THAT”

Vinyl yelled.

Octavia held Vinyl’s hand as she disappeared into the sky. Vinyl knew she’ll see her one day, one day…

Vinyl opened her eyes. She stared at the ceiling thinking how much pain she caused to Octavia. And how much pain she caused herself. Vinyl started crying. She had gone too deep, and there was no return as far as having a happy life for her. She thought about what she needed to do to make Octavia happy. Maybe this was for a reason, just like Pinkie said. Maybe, just maybe there’s a point to all of this.

As time passed, Vinyl saw less of the world. And saw less of her meaning in life. She took some pills and lay down. She didn't know what to expect now, it was all down to her dream now.