• Published 24th Nov 2013
  • 772 Views, 28 Comments

I'll Be There, Octavia - delfin



Vinyl finally wants to understand her on going dream about her and Octavia

  • ...
7
 28
 772

The Third Dream

Octavia woke up at 10 o’clock that morning. She made herself a cup of tea and headed for Vinyl’s house. When she got there, she did not notice any flashes lights, or loud music (Or what Vinyl called music) there was nothing, just silence. Octavia was worried, she knocked on the door

“Vinyl! It’s Octavia! Can I please talk to you?”

Octavia said.

Silence.

“Vinyl! Are you there?”

Octavia said.

Nothing.

Octavia noticed that the door was open just a crack, she then found herself slowly entering Vinyl’s house.

“Vinyl…?”

Octavia quietly said.

She heard something; she listened closer and heard a faint sound from Vinyl’s room. Curiosity got the best of her and she found herself slowly opening Vinyl’s door. She saw Vinyl sitting on her bed looking down with her headphones on, but that sound she heard was… Beethoven?! Octavia was astonished. She saw Vinyl look up in surprise.

“Oh um, hello Vinyl”

Octavia said.

“Tavi! Y-you startled me! What are you doing here?”

Vinyl said.

“I, um I-I”

Octavia said, as she tried to think of an excuse.

“Why were you listening to Beethoven?”

Octavia said, ignoring the question.

“Uhm, I-I-I..”

Vinyl had to say it.

“Well, since you always listen to classical, I-I thought I would give it a try.”

Octavia was confused.

“Vinyl, why have you been acting so… strange lately…?”

Octavia asked.

Vinyl was in trouble now. She couldn't confess… At least not yet.

“Tavi, can you just leave me alone?”

Vinyl said.

Octavia felt bad, Vinyl sounded so… Serious.

“Ok..”

Octavia slowly said as she made her way out of Vinyl’s place. She couldn't help but wonder what was going on with her friend, but she wanted to find out. It killed her to see Vinyl like this.

“Oh Celestia…”

Vinyl said to herself. She hadn't had a clue why she was thinking of Octavia again. This was crazy, ever since Octavia came over Vinyl hadn't sleep for 3 days. She was angry, confused, and exhausted. She felt like Octavia was important to her, but, no… It was more than that. She felt like she needed Octavia but she was too scared and proud to tell her. She didn't want to ruin their friendship.

Months later, she started getting better. She started to become her normal self again, but only for one reason: For Octavia. She saw that Octavia was upset to see her such a wreck, so she changed but it wasn't easy. But there was a problem, Vinyl had changed on the outside but on the inside she was still sad, and depressed, and scared of what was becoming of her. This was just too much for Vinyl, and she could feel herself disappearing as the years go by, but Vinyl would always keep a smile on her face. But eventually that stopped working. And she knew that she was back to square one, although she was always at square one.

It was 12 o’clock and she wanted to forget all her problems and just go to bed.

“Vinyl, I think that we need to talk.”

Octavia said.

“Uhm, ok..”

Vinyl said.

Octavia sighed. This wasn't going to be easy.

“Vinyl, you see, I-“

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!

“NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!”

Vinyl screamed.

She thew her alarm clock on the ground out of frustration. What did Octavia need to talk about? What was it? Vinyl HAD to know.

That day she went to a pharmacy to get a dozen of sleeping pills. She wanted to go to sleep long enough so she could know what Octavia was saying.

When she got home, she immediately took 4 pills and lay down in bed. Vinyl needed to know what this was. She wanted to know what was happening in her life. She wanted to knooo….