• Published 23rd Nov 2013
  • 5,970 Views, 255 Comments

My Little OPony: Twilight Is Magic - cleverpun



Twilight Sparkle, prized student of Princess Celestia, has always been very good at magic. Too good. This is the story of how she solves every problem all by herself, because she is the best.

  • ...
24
 255
 5,970

The Twilight Master

Dear Princess Celestia,
Thank you very much for sending me two tickets to the Grand Galloping Gala. I am flattered that you want me there. It seems, however, that you only sent me two tickets, and I could not bear to choose some of my friends over the others. I would need at least thirty tickets to invite my humble social circle.

I understand that tickets are in high demand for such an event, so I have attached a modest amount of pure 999.99999999999999 gold to help cover the costs. I recently discovered the lost secret of alchemy, so if it is insufficient I would be happy to provide more.

Your faithful equal,
Princess Twilight Sparkle, Esq.

Dear Princess Twilight Sparkle,
I would never dream of accepting such a generous donation from you when you have already given this kingdom so much. I have attached more tickets, and I apologize for my selfish lack of foresight.

If you ever need anything else, never hesitate to ask.

Your faithful servant,
Princess Celestia