• Published 13th Oct 2011
  • 3,360 Views, 128 Comments

Currently Unnamed Journal - Zyggy



"Human turned into pony and sent to Equestria" Clique done in a more line by line style.

  • ...
15
 128
 3,360

Alternate Ending 2: She IS a GODDESS

This takes place instead of the chapter Rache

The moment the fight began, it ended.
Knifer was far outmatched, for Celestia was a Goddess.
He died a slow and painful death.
It was mourned by all who met him but her for a whole week, and Seka and Fable never did really recover.
Blondebolt wandered into the Everfree one night and became a dangerous force of justice, always appearing at the scene of a crime and killing the criminal, before they could perform the crime.
Then he left without a trace.
Seka turned to her new Taxidermy job as a way to let out her new anger at Celestia, and when she found a Philosopher's stone, she formed a small army, with Fable as her adviser.
They all obviously died in their failed rebellion.
This lead to a very large funeral service, and the only one Celestia missed, was Fable.
As for Knifer, his last thoughts were not of friends, family, how he had failed, or even of home.
His last thoughts were ones that pleaded forgiveness in its purest form, forgiveness for his futile revenge attempts, forgiveness for his petty insults, forgiveness for being born.