• Published 10th Mar 2012
  • 1,652 Views, 99 Comments

Friendship Has Many Names - Mikey_030



When a boy wakes up in a mysterious land and can't remember anything...

  • ...
3
 99
 1,652

Chapter 15 Easy As Apple Pie

“What 'bout mah brother, is he okay?” The teary eyed Applebloom asked. “Well lets find out.”

We made our way through the orchard passing by the bundles of apple trees, we come up to the apple family home and knocked on the door to let anypony in there know we were at the door. After a few minutes of waiting we were greeted by a red stallion and an elderly green mare.

“Hey everything all right, why's everypony so downstruck?” Applebloom rushed to hug her big brother's hoof for protection. “APPLEJACK'S GONE.” Applebloom yelled through her crying. Big mac and Granny Smith looked dumbfounded. “Wait What!? What do ya mean gone?” Big mac shouted waiting for an explanation. “This evil shape shifting pony came and beat us all up then took our friends!” As crazy as it sounded Applebloom had it spot on.

Big mac looked back at us for clarification on what Applebloom was saying to see if it was true, sadly we all nodded in agreement.

“Where is this guy, I outta buck his head in til' he ain't right!” Princess Celestia decided to fill in the red stallion. “Well, that's just the thing, he could be anypony, even Applejack, as far as we know, we're the only ones he can't be... for now..”

“Plus bucking him won't do any good, he can absorb anypony he wants just by touching them, you go after him looking for a fight and you would be dead by the time he see's you.” “Thanks for that Gilda.... But, I don't know yet but I don't think anypony is dead. He absorbed Gilda before and Somehow I was sucked in too, I was able to get her out somehow but I don't know what I did to do it, it just happened.”

Applebloom shot up. “So your saying there's hope for mah big sis?” “Maybe, I'm not 100% on this, but I think we may just have a shot, I've been trying to figure out what his motive is, capture all ponies, but if this is true, why won't he capture me?”

Granny smith took the fillies inside to feed and care for them while we had our discussion in the living room.

“Either he knows something we don't about you, or he's just saving you for last just for fun.”

“You may be right Derpy, I don't know for sure if he will absorb me but he can still kill me, he has inflicted some injuries on me to some extend and I am sure if given the slightest notion that we might get ahead of him he won't resist killing me.”

“But how are we supposed to get ahead of him, he could be anypony...” Someone knocked on the door, Big mac got up to answer it. “Uhh hey Pinkie Pie.” “HIIII is everypony else inside?” “Eyep, come on in.”

“Pinkie, where did you go, we thought we lost you.” I asked. “Oh I was making sure that mean pony didn't show back up here to get you guys so I kept an eye on the place, when I came back you were all gone so I just assumed you came to the house.”

“Well at least your safe.”
“Where are those poor fillies at?”
“Oh there with Granny Smith in the kitchen.”
“Oooh goodie, I can help bake them some pastries.”



“Hey Granny Smith, need any help?” The poor old mare gave pinkie a nod of approval still struck by the loss of her granddaughter. “Well just let me know what you want me to do.”

“Could you be a dear and get me some flower, I'm going to make them some apple pies.”

“Sure thing granny.” Pinkie Pie walked over to the pantry and located the flower, she spit into the large bag before handing it back to Granny Smith. “Thank you Pinkie, I have everything else right here so we can start baking. After some time the pie was ready, she sat it on the table in front of the two fillies to let it cool. “Hey Granny Smith could you come here for a second?” They walked into the next room over. “Sure thing Pinkie what is it” “I'm really sorry about Applejack.” “Thank you Pinkie, it means a lot don't feel bad, its not like you did it.” “But I do feel bad, Oh! I na-na-know how to cha-ch-ch-cheer you up!” “Pinkie what's wrong, your not looking right.” “Oh Granny of course I don't look right, Its me Applejack remember!” “APPLEJACK, WHAT IN EQUESTRIA, THEY SAID YOU WERE GONE!” “Don't worry granny, I wouldn't lie to you, now give me a hug!” Anypony would have obviously ran in terror but granny smith was just too old and shocked to see Applejack again, she trotted over to give her granddaughter a big hug.

“We need to find out how we can use you to beat him.” Twilight and the others still chatting about the monster. I whispered to everypony in the room,“I don't know why but I feel like we need to keep it down around Pinkie, something just doesn't seem right.” Everypony nodded in agreement.

“Well I think it would be best if we kept going, We can all go to my Castle in Canterlot, we should be safe there.” “Sounds like a good idea Princess, thank you.”

“Well I ain't leavin' the farm for nothing, this my home and I intend to keep it that way.” Granny Smith yelled. “But Granny, it ain't safe, if you really mean it I'll stay with you.” Big Mac added.

“Are you sure that's a good idea Big Mac? Its not safe!” “Look I know whats out there but we Apples like to stand our ground. I know its not safe so please take Applebloom and her friend with ya.”

We agreed, I went into the kitchen to get the two fillies. “Wow you two can sure put down a pie!”

“Actually it was just Applebloom, I'm not very hungry right now.” “An' I stress eat sometimes.” Applebloom felt obligated to tell me, reassuring methat I was aware she was just as sad as Scootaloo.

“Alright well come on we're spending the night at the castle. Wheres Pinkie Pie?”

Granny Smith trotted in. “Oh well she is uh in the bathroom, let me go get her, Big Mac can you come here for a second.”

Granny and Big Mac walked through the hallway to the bathroom while everypony waited ready to go.

“Yeah Granny, what ya need?” “Oh I just can't seem to get this door unjammed and I'm afraid Pinkie Pie is stuck in the bathroom until we get it open.” “Let me.” Big Mac gave the door a push and it opened right up.

“Huh, nopony's in here?” Granny smith shut the door with both of them inside. A few minutes later the door opened back up, with only one pony exiting....

Pinkie Pie..