• Published 8th Mar 2012
  • 1,763 Views, 18 Comments

Origins of a Rainbow - A Dashie Tale - Shorty Sparkle



A story of Rainbow Dash finding her place in the world.

  • ...
0
 18
 1,763

Letter #1

Letter #1

Dear Twilight Sparkle,

Hey Twi, this is Rainbow Dash but you probably already figured that out. I just wanted to let you know how I was doing so far. I took the opportunity since Ditzy Doo was here to charge the Flim Flam Brothers for the apples they used during that last Cider season

So far I have had an amazing time looking for information about my dad after meeting my mother. I learned he was part of one of the greatest Wonderbolts team out there. I knew I got my awesomeness from somewhere.

Anyway, I learned that my father was a major contributing factor in so many ponies’ lives. He was amazing at his job and did his best to be the best! Also, I thought you may like to know that Trixie isn’t as bad as she was when she came through. The whole Great and Powerful act finished when she realized how self centered she was being. She is teaming up with the Flim Flam Brothers if you can believe it. I think we might be expecting a visit from them too.

Oh, and before I go, I saved a bunch of ponies from a fire in the Neigh Area. It was exilirating to do the type of thing my father did all the time back in the day. I have so much more to tell you but I need to get going to the next town. We learned from the Flim Flam Brothers that there was a pony that lived out in the woods. We are going to check it out now.

Your Friend,
Rainbow Dash


---

Notes!

Yeah yeah, notes for a letter and all that hooey. I just wanted to let you all know that I have the next story planned out and how I am going to do all my future stories. So stay tuned after this story finished (13 chapters) to get a classical party!