• Published 16th Nov 2013
  • 596 Views, 107 Comments

Mr. and Ms. Apple - Whiskey Drops



Well, its good to be back in his own time and now he has fillies to care for but something is a bit different in his life this time.

  • ...
1
 107
 596

In The Clear

~~~~~In The Clear~~~~~



A couple weeks since the mix up Lowell stayed in the hospital for those two weeks till he was able to go right back home to Sweet Apple Acres. He still wasn't allowed to do much with out Applejack watching him, ESPS was watching his activities which was a bit weird. He woke up in their bedroom and saw five pair of eyes looking down at him, the CMC were standing over him with grins on their faces.


“Hmm? Whats up little ones?” Lowell asked as he rubbed his eye some and yawned.


“Whats....with the bag with a red cro--” Lowell stopped in mid sentence as he just realized what they were planning.


“Whoa whoa whoa! No way, I'm fine really! I've been treated all I need is rest!” Lowell said frantically as he waved his hooves.


“We got him up sis!” Applebloom called out as the group retreated out of the room giggling.


“Oh buck, that scared me witless!” Lowell muttered to himself as he looked around the room.


As much as Lowell liked to relax being cooped up in a bed sucked to him, atleast Paint Drops cute paintings made him smile as she showed them off.


Applejack came cantering in with a plate in her mouth that had five raisin cookies with a glass of milk, she sat it on the night stand within Lowell's reach.


“Sweet! Thanks Jackie!” Lowell said as he grabbed a cookie with a grin.


Lowell stopped and looked at Applejack who was smiling, What is that mare planning? Lowell thought to himself as he watched her. He shrugged just as he was opening his mouth Applejack took this chance and quickly got her blow gun out, before Lowell could notice she shot a pill into his mouth as Applejack glared at him.


“ Swallow it, and ya can have these cookies.” Applejack said to the gagging pegasus.


It was a fricking trap! Lowell thought as his eye twitched, two choices spit it out and then get bucked, or swallow and get tasty cookies. I'll swallow cause two good things will happen no getting bucked and cookies! Lowell thought to himself as he slowly swallowed the pill and stuck his tongue out.


“Icky stuff!” Lowell said as Applejack chuckled lightly.


“Its good have'n ya back sugercube.” Applejack said as she nuzzled Lowell's cheek lightly as he smiled.


“Any thing to make my sweet apple mare laugh.”Lowell said with a grin as Applejack blushed.


“H-hush suger cube.”Applejack said lightly as she rolled her eyes as her blush stayed.


“A-ah want ya to have something...” Applejack said as she then showed the black stetson that Lowell was messing with for when he first arrived.


“I....I can have it?” Lowell said a bit surprised as Applejack nodded.


“Ah never really use it, and ya seemed to have had fun with it.” Applejack said as she smiled as Lowell took the black stetson and placed it on his head,


“Heh The Winged Avenger lives on. Thanks Jackie, and I'm glad to be back” Lowell said with a grin as Applejack chuckled.


At that moment Paint Drops peeked in before Lowell and Applejack looked to her.


“Yes my little filly?” Lowell asked with a smile as she cantered in.


“Are your sure you are okay..daddy?” Paint Drops asked as she climbed onto the bed and looked at him.


“Aw, don't you worry child I'm really fine, I just need to take it easy. I'm keeping my promise by staying together forever.”Lowell said as he gently pulled the filly in for a hug as Applejack smiled at the two.


“Come on Jackie...you too.” Lowell said as he smirked before he pulled the mare into the hug as well.


“I love you all..I'm not going anywhere no time soon.....” Lowell said as he closed his eye.


Paint ran back off to play with the other crusaders as Lowell slowly climbed out of bed and stretched some before sighing. He stopped as he just stared at the pegasus mare who was hovering in though the window, Mare-Do-Well stood before the two as Applejack tilted her head some. What the buck isn't that Mare-Do-Well....isn't she well what ever she is here so an agent I assume. Lowell thought to himself.


“MDW what are ya doin here?” Applejack was only answered by an offered letter before she looked to Lowell for a moment and jumped out the window.


“Uhhhh, who is under the mask?” Lowell asked as Applejack picked up the letter.


“No pony knows, she appeared a couple of weeks or so after....we.. after ya didn't come back with me, and she ain't even an agent..she just showed up one day to help.” Applejack said as she started to read the letter.


Then who is the pony under the mask......now I'm curious. Lowell thought as he watched Applejack who was skimming though the opened letter.


“So whats the letter say?” Lowell asked as Applejack smiled at him.


“Nothing sugercube just tellin us yer in the clear, and that ya will be reinstated after ya healed a bit more.”Applejack said as she crumbled up the letter and tossed it away.


“Sweet! Lesson learned I'll be more careful next mission!” Lowell said as he puffed his chest some.


“We both will be ...” Applejack said quietly as she smiled at him.


An apple flew though the open window and splattered against Lowell's face as he shook his head some. Are they messing with the catapult I took apart! Lowell thought as his eye was twitching.


“The apples are attacking again!” Lowell said as he cowered behind Applejack who just started to chuckle as she saw Rainbow Dash hovering outside the window.


“Hey guys! Wanna go hang out! The Wonder bolts are going to preform later today in Canterlot and I got three tickets!” Rainbow Dash said all so quickly obviously in fan mare mode.


“Yer up fer it sugercube?” Applejack asked as she turned to Lowell who only answered with a nod.


“Sure! Sounds like oodles of fun!” Lowell said with a grin.


The three set off for the train station to get to Canterlot, the trip along the rails was filled with excited rantings from Rainbow Dash as she couldn't just sit there. Lowell and Applejack on the other hoof were content on keeping each other company.


“Seems all three of us are quite happy..” Lowell said softly as he smiled to Applejack who smiled back.


“Eyup, ah got my strange stallion back.”Applejack said as she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep while leaned against Lowell.


Rainbow Dash looked over finally done with her rantings towards Lowell who was softly brushing his hoof though Applejack's mane as he placed her stetson beside them.


“So...ear nibbling time?” Rainbow Dash grinned at Lowell who blushed.


“W-what...how did you know about that!?” Lowell said as he blushed.


“You talk in your sleep sometimes...” Rainbow Dash said with a large grin as Lowell looked around some as he rubbed the back of his head.


“It was a one time thing....and our cuddling... was a little...intimate.... we didn't go too far!.Uh..”Lowell started to babble incoherently.


Rainbow Dash sat there laughing her flank off at Lowell's babbling from the question.


The train finally arrives in Canterlot, Lowell woke Applejack up as the three ponies left the train and into the quiet streets of Canterlot. Wonder if I get to see Octavia around. Lowell thought to himself as he looked around now thinking back to how he first found his fillies.


“Sugercube?” Applejack asked as she and RD were looking back at Lowell who was falling behind he seemed to be in a bit of a thought.


Lowell bumped into Applejack as he blinked before blushing a bit.


“S-sorry.....but this is where I met Golden Rays and Paint Drops, about....maybe a thousand years ago.” Lowell said as the mares looked at each other.


“ You sure do know how to pick 'em AJ...seriously.” Rainbow Dash started to think Lowell was insane.


“Ah believe him..... he is strange but he wouldn't lie to me.” Applejack said as she cracked a bit of a smile.


Lowell just tilted his head some.


“Whatcha you two whisperin about over there?” Lowell asked in a sillyish voice as Applejack shook her head.


“Nothin sugercube now come on before we leave ya behind!” Applejack said as Lowell started to trot up to them.


“Nothing like hanging out with my marefriend and her best friend on the road to recovery”Lowell said with a grin as Rainbow Dash looked at him.


“Wait how come they let you out no problem but make me stay?” Rainbow Dash said as she glared at him.


“Well, I'm less likely to try a crazy stunt than you!” Lowell said as she stuck his tongue out at RD who just rolled her eyes and scoffed.


They went towards the stadium to where the Wonder Bolts will show off their stuff, nice to have some fun as you recover from a bad time with the enemy.

Author's Note:

This chapter and the next are some what cool offs owo

stuff will happen that much is sure.
Mare-Do-Well or the mare who is doing well will have parts to play!