• Published 16th Nov 2013
  • 592 Views, 107 Comments

Mr. and Ms. Apple - Whiskey Drops



Well, its good to be back in his own time and now he has fillies to care for but something is a bit different in his life this time.

  • ...
1
 107
 592

Take Your Stallionfriend To Work Day

~~~~~Take Your Stallionfriend To Work Day~~~~~~





The doors of the elevator opened to a long hallway that seemed a chrome like color as the two slowly cantered along the hall till they reached a door at the end.


“Ya'll ready fer this sugercube.”Applejack asked with a grin.


“PAH!..... I've seen movies...hit me with your best shot Jackie!” Lowell said as he puffed his chest out.


Applejack rolled her eyes as she opened the doors as the next room...well wasn't quite what Lowell expected, it was just a small room with a panel. The two approached it as Lowell looked around and felt on the walls.


“There is a secret wall...right?!” Lowell said as he tapped along the walls as Applejack chuckled before walking up to the panel.


“Agent Honesty with guest, name Lowell” Applejack said to the panel as it lights up as Lowell looked at it.


“I was expecting like a huge room with a bunch of--”Lowell stopped and just stared as the small room faded away while they were standing in the middle of such a room.


There were consoles everywhere images of places Lowell never seen before ever, along with ponies who were testing all kinds of gadgets, Pinkie pie was hopping along to the two as she stopped and looked at Lowell.


“Spy!!!!” Pinkie yelled as she pointed at Lowell.


“Your a spy!” Lowell said as he tilted his head as Pinkie just stared blankly.


“Oh yea!” Pinkie said before she continued bouncing along her way.


“I never guessed what her code name was..it wasn't Laughter.”Lowell said as Applejack looked at him.


“She wanted it to be Cupcakes fer some reason, ah swear some of the fancy things some ponies say makes more since than her sometimes.” Applejack said as Lowell's eye just twitched a bit.


Mother of Celestia...help us all...if she snaps.... Lowell thought as he then just nodded before following applejack.


“So...is there like a training room or something?”Lowell asked as Applejack nodded.


“Ah gotta take ya to the head of ESPS before we get that far sugercube.”Applejack said as they approached a door.


Most likely Celestia is leading this. Lowell thought as the doors slowly started to open, there sat Daring Do seemingly dressed in her normal get up minus the hat. Always a surprise around every fricking corner. Lowell thought as he just stared as Daring Do put down some files and looked at the two who just cantered in.


“Applejack? Whose the kid?” Daring asked as she quirked her eyebrow some.


“Mah stallion friend Lowell.” Applejack said as she saluted.


“So, the apple of your eye, the one you talk about now and then, the one you want to hug and cuddle with? huh? What is he doing here then?” Daring asked as she got from her desk and cantered over while Applejack was blushing deeply.


“H-he wants...to help.” Applejack said as she held the salute.


“At ease Applejack really, I know I'm in charge but I've told you guys to lighten up some. I'm only serious on who I bring into this operation...”Daring said as she glared at Lowell who only blinked.


“Now what about you pegasus?”Daring Do said as she examined him before he spoke.


“Do you know how to defuse a atomic bomb?” Lowell asked as he looked back at Daring with a serious look.


“No, I suppose you do then?” Daring said as she met his glare as Lowell imminently lightened up and stuck his tongue out at Daring Do before saying.


“Well that sucks cause I sure as hay don't either!” Lowell said with a grin as Applejack face hoofed.


Daring only took a step back and blinked, wondering if he was just being crazy as she looked to Applejack who was hanging her head.


“What?.. was it something I said?”Lowell asked as he looked at the mares.


“Just who are you exactly Lowell you don't act like any normal pony nor do we have any records of you besides the day you met Applejack.” Daring asked as she looked at him.


“I'm Lowell.....plus....I'm a pegasus with no cutie mark! I'm a funny, smart flank at times.....sooo love me! Oh oh! And I'm from a different kind of Earth not this one! So in some ways I'm an alien!”Lowell said with a grin.


“How did he get your attention Applejack...” Daring asked as she looked at the orange mare.


“He....he makes meh laugh....a-and he is mighty sweet..” Applejack said as she blushed.


“I like him! He is a funny kid..and somewhat of a wild card....I'll give him a shot..if he can handle it..:”Daring said as she crossed her forelegs.


“PSH! I went fought giant alien spiders....diamond dogs and a dragon to get here..”Lowell said with a smile.


“And seeing how your standing here you killed the dragon?” Daring asked as she seemed to glare at him thinking he is bluffing.


“Nah! I died at least that's what my friends said....that I was dead for a moment.” Lowell said as he put his hoof to his chin.


“This...kid is....crazy....seriously.”Daring said as she chuckled and shook her head.


“I would prefer the title strange or weird thank you very much.” Lowell said as he crossed his forelegs.


Applejack ushered him out as they cantered along in the halls, Who would have guessed that it was Daring Do to be the Big Boss here, then again it does make some sense...seeing how she is an adventurer collecting riches for good....neat! Lowell thought as Applejack just looked at him.


“Ah don't know how ya did it sugercube...not a lot pass her inspection......” Applejack seeming surprised.


Lowell slowly took Applejack's stetson and placed it on top of his head before saying.


“Elementary my dear Jackie!”Lowell said as he began to trot with his nose in the air.


“Yer lucky ah love ya sugercube....or ah would have bucked ya fer taking my stetson.”Applejack said a bit deadpanned as Lowell chuckled weakly before returning her stetson.


“So, where do I start this off first? “Lowell asked as Applejack looked at him with a smile.


The next couple of months as he balanced his normal life with Applejack and the foals and his training with the mane six, slowly gaining agile movements from dodging Fluttershy throwing knives at him along with ninja Angel just attacking him, Rainbow Dash's rigorous aerial combat flying made him a great deal better at flying, Pinkie's hoof fu helped with his reaction and timing a great deal more, he picked up some hoof fu lessons , Applejack's endurance exercises lasting longer is always grand, Leaning rules and regulations along with tactical knowledge from Twilight Sparkle he learned some of it.....studying still as homework, besides some fashion lessons along with how to equip and prepare certain outfit or gear from Rarity. All that he learned so far only made him a rookie agent for the ESPS, he was back at Sweet Apple Acres relaxing as he watched the fillies playing around some of the trees.


“Geez....I'm only a rookie...after all that stuff I went though for these two months...”Lowell said to himself as he placed his shades on the top of his head as he sighed lightly.


Applejack lightly kissed him on the cheek before he asked.


“Wait...what if we are gone? Who will watch the fillies?: Lowell asked as Applejack smiled.


“Derpy will, its in her department to foal sit if the parents or guardians are gone on a mission.”Applejack said as she rested her head against him as he draped his wing over her.


“Ah that's a worry off my mind.” Lowell whispered softly as he smiled.


“Well, agents normally work in pairs and yer my new partner.” Applejack said with a smile.


“Now you got bad guys and my crazy antics Jackie.” Lowell said as he grinned.


“Aren't ah just the lucky mare..” Applejack said with a chuckle.


“Maybe.” Lowell said as he grinned.


Lowell and Applejack went along with the Sweet Apple Acres,chores along with bucking the trees. Life is a lot different...but in a really good way. I'm plenty happy. Lowell thought as he was loading the cart with baskets of apples.


“Mom?” Paint Drops asked as she looked at Applejack who smiled at her.


“Yes darlin?”Applejack said as she looked at the filly


“Can we take Wionia for a walk!” Paint Drops asked as Applejack just nodded.


“Just don't be out too late ya'll hear?” Applejack said as the filles nodded and ran off with the dog.


Lowell was smiling at the mare as he was leaning against a tree, So glad the fillies like her...we are a family well not exactly...till I decide to propose one day. Lowell thought as Applejack looked to him and smiled back


“They really are very sweet fillies Lowell.”Applejack said as Lowell chuckled.


“I know they really are.” Lowell said as he cantered up to the mare and nuzzled her nose.


The new agent to the ESPS he did get his codename which was Winged, it was meant to be The Winged Avenger but something messed up with the system and now its locked with the name, a rookie in training with Applejack to teach him the ropes of how the ESPS works.

Author's Note:

It took me forever to think up who the boss should be first Celstia...Luna.......Ditzy...Granny Smith... as I thought I was multitasking by typing and playing GTA..... I was humming Indiana's theme while running from a player...and thats when it hit me! Daring Do!