• Published 16th Nov 2013
  • 592 Views, 107 Comments

Mr. and Ms. Apple - Whiskey Drops



Well, its good to be back in his own time and now he has fillies to care for but something is a bit different in his life this time.

  • ...
1
 107
 592

The Rescue And Origins






~~~~~The Rescue And Origins~~~~



Lowell's normal activities for the ESPS mostly need him in the later day but this morning was quite different. He made his way into the base slipping past agents as he made his way, some of the ponies just looked at him, he normally doesn't come in till later. He didn't stop to talk to no pony he just headed straight to Daring Do's office as he pushed the door open. Daring looked at him as she tilted her head, Lowell let out a sigh before he looked up to her.


“I.....need to go....Jackie needs me....Iron Hoof has her...Rainbow Dash......my fillies and the CMC....I'm going....even if you advise against it.”Lowell said as Daring placed her hooves together glaring towards him.


“Kid......that's crazy why would you just go an do this huh...your recovering still, your no good to any pony.” Daring said as she placed her hooves on the table.


“Yea well that is my problem I'm still going....I may be an agent of the ESPS but I am a father.....and a soon to be husband....my family and a friend needs me...and I'm sure is hay going with or with out support.” Lowell said as he glared towards Daring as she sat back some seeming a bit surprised that the pegasus who was a nut job seemed dead serious.


“Kid....I like you alright.....but I can't support this..its too risky......and because I am about to send Twilight on a mission...” Daring said as she smirked to Lowell who tilted his stetson some.


“Well I really could have used her help....guess I'm not getting any help then from the ESPS...” Lowell said as he grinned a bit before leaving the office.


After a small while Lowell made his way back home to prepare for his task, he was sitting on the porch as he was packing his saddle bags with some revisions, Lighting landed and looked to him and tilted her head. He looked to her with a bit of an serious expression as she took a step back.


“Whoa...you look like your about to kill some pony, whats up?” Lighting asked seeming a bit worried as Lowell sighed.


“I'm about to tackle Iron Hoof head on because he has Jackie, RD, and the fillies.” Lowell said as he huffed a bit closing the bag and placed them onto his back.


Lighting only sat there before she twisted the purple band around her foreleg as the suit of Mare-Do-Well spread along her coat before she was fully outfitted, Lowell blinked before he sighed the looked to her.


“I would say I don't want to add you in this but......I consider friends as family.....and I really need help....”Lowell said as he smiled a bit at the mare who stood there proudly.


“They bucked with the wrong ponies!” Lighting said as the voice module seemed different as it sounded like a demonic robot.


Lowell only nodded before Twilight cantered up to them with a pack of her own, before leaving they prepared a bit more and discussed a bit of plans. Lowell had a plan, it was a really risky plan but it seemed to be the best for the moment.


“Okay, Twi and MDW while I'm distracting and getting caught by some guards you two slip in their labs, Twi you mix up something that could cause a fire and MDW you watch her back.” Lowell said as he crossed his forelegs as Twilight rubbed her chin before asking.


“And after that? Do you want us to get the cells open and we make our escape?” Twilight asked as Lowell nodded some.


“But if this doesn't work out I want you two to get out. If you can save any pony do so.....no matter what.” Lowell said as the two mares looked at each other then back to him seeming a bit surprised.


“What? Something on my face?” Lowell asked as he rubbed his face some.


“Nothing you just sounded like a leader for a moment there..” Twilight said as Lowell tilted his head some.


“Well I'm not one...still a rookie, now lets get going.” Lowell said as he started to canter to the train station.


“You sure its not a trap.”MDW asked as Lowell looked back some with a smile.


“Its a trap alright, but the ones in his hooves I would do anything for..I'm playing the foolish hero card my favorite card to play.”Lowell said as he then looked forward as they cantered into the train and took their place in it.


The train made its way towards the harsh snow covered landscape of the northern lands of Equestria, Lowell left the train alone as he had a scarf around his neck as he started his trot out in the frozen wasteland. I just gotta act like I'm a mad pony who is just foolishly walking into a trap..Simple. Lowell thought as he was cantering up to the crater which had no signs of the explosion, he glared down the hole as he got the rappelling gear set up and started his way down.


“Wait till I get my hooves on that tin hoof pony!” Lowell grumbled to himself as he undid the rappel cables from his belt.


He slowly cantered down the same chromish halls looking around for traps or guards as he went though the doors and looked around the blank room, only to find another door he cantered up to it. Right before he touched it he was bucked away from the door as he fell over onto his side and rolled as he flipped back onto his hooves looking to the attacker.


“A ninja pony? Bring it, I could use a warm up before I put a can of whoop flank on that tin can of pony!” Lowell said as he watched the ninja a few more coming up from behind.


Lowell ducked as the two from behind tried to jump him, he quickly turned and galloped back the halls he came from till the end of it closed off. Trapped, Lowell turned around as he faced the three ninja ponies.


“One against three like that is fair for you!” Lowell said as he glared at them and readied himself.


Lowell was caught in mid air as he jumped and held upside down by a golden aura as a fourth ninja pony who was a unicorn stepped from the shadows holding him there.


“Lemme go and give me my friend and family! I'll spare ya a world of harsh pain you buckers!” Lowell said as he flailed his hooves at the ninjas who were now carrying him off.


He was tossed into a rather large cell that had several ponies in it who looked to him, immediately two fillies tackle into him hugging as he slowly got up.


“Daddy!! We knew you would come!” Golden and Paint both said as they were crying as the stallion hugged them.


“Sugercube?...Why did ya come it was a trap!” Applejack said as she cantered towards him.


“Ello to you too Jackie.... we gotta work on your greetings Ms. Apple.” Lowell said as he cantered over and lightly hugged the mare as she returned the hug.


“Besides I'm here to rescue you guys!” Lowell said with a grin as Rainbow Dash cantered up with a ticked off look.


“Well, how can you possibly do that if your in here?” Rainbow Dash said as she crossed her forelegs as Lowell kept his grin.


“I've seen movies and I got a plan missy, I was the distraction!!” Lowell said as he looked at the group.


As Lowell was whispering the plan to the group elsewhere in the base Twilight and LS were in one of the labs.


“Are you sure this will work?” MDW asked as she looked around while Twilight was working on mixing chemicals.


“I'm sure of it just a bit more time please!” Twilight said as she concentrated on the mixing of compounds.


Lowell was sitting on the floor gently hugging his fillies as he lightly kissed the top of their heads.


“It is going to be alright we will get out of here I promise.” Lowell softly said as he smiled at the fillies.


“Ah hope so fer all our sakes.” Applejack said as Lowell looked at her.


“Jackie...I can't keep it a secret from them....I have to tell them....the regulations be darned....I'm tellin the fillies...” Lowell said as Applejack rubbed her foreleg some .


The fillies looked to Lowell who looked at them and took a deep breathe. They'll understand...I hope they do. Lowell thought before saying.


“Me, Applejack and Rainbow Dash...we are all part of....a secret pony service called ESPS, we fight...for the greater good....kind of the reason why I lost my eye...” Lowell smiled some after he finished as the fillies tilted their heads.


“So you guys are like super heros that are secret?” Applebloom asked as Lowell nodded.


“Close enough to the point, I'm not suppose to tell you guys this but..I can't stand the point that me and Jackie might not come back and no pony tells you guys....but.. tell no pony okay you five?” Lowell said as he watch the fillies nod.


“Pinkie promise?” Lowell said as he tilted his head as the fillies went though the motions of the Pinkie Promise.


There was a distance explosion as Lowell grinned and looked to the door way.


“Ah its time gang get ready to run.” Lowell said as he looked to the group as the got up.


MDW and Twilight gallop to the cell block as it opened and the group galloped like mad ponies for a way out.


“See! Rescue plan!” Lowell said as they all ran along some rooms.


Their escaped seemed to go so well till a ninja came from the side within Lowell's view, the ninja bucked and hit one of the fillies, Paint Drop. Within that moment Lowell's coat color was a darker orange now as he slipped behind grabbing the ninja by the tail and flung them into a wall as he had his glare affixed on the recovering ninja.


“You must have a deathwish cause you just unleashed it!” Lowell said as he took a step forward as the group looked to Lowell as Applejack checked on Paint drop who was knocked out.


“I'm.....going.....to....kill.....you.......” Lowell said low but hear able took another step as the ninja ready their selves.


The ninja darted forward as Lowell simply ducked under the ninjas swing as he rose back up head butting the ninja, he grabbed the ninja by the back of their head then straight down slamming their head onto the floor, repeatedly.


Applejack slowly took a step forward and placed her hoof on his shoulder as he glared towards Applejack as he kept slamming the ponies head into the floor, which his glare softened up quickly.


“J-Jackie......I......”Lowell stared Applejack who looked at him seeming concerned.


“Are...ya alright....ah never seen ya...like this ever...”Applejack asked as Lowell hung his head some as his coat slowly goes back to its bright orange..


“L-later Jackie....I'll tell you when we get out of here I'm.....just later...please....Paint Drop?” Lowell said Applejack only nodded and motion to the filly on her back ,as he looked to the group before they continued their escape.


The group managed to find an exit they came across a seal door way as MDW motion the group to step back as she held up her hoof. A small whir was heard before a light purple blast came from her hoof which pretty much destroyed the door allowing the group to continue their escape.


~~~~~~~ Later on the train ~~~~~


The group managed to get into a cart and all sit down as Applejack looked to Lowell who looked back then sighed.


“Look gang...the reason why...I'm so different than most ponies is well I'm not a pony I was a human.” Lowell went on tell some of the details of his life and told the whole story of the adventure with the Doctor.


“And that's to this point up till now........”Lowell said as he looked at the group before MDW let out a nervous laugh.


“heh you really had me going there Lowell!” MDW said as she look around a bit.


“I'm not joking....Its all true I was a gamer slash novice writer before I came here and crashed at Applejack's place...” Lowell said right before MDW dragged Lowell away from the group as the group shrugged it off.


“Obviously Iron Hoof done did something to your head, because you have gone insane more so than you were before! How in the name of Celestia do you know what a human is?” Lighting asked as she whipped the hood off looking at Lowell.


“I was a human...I lived in the USA....in Texas......heck the year was 2013 before I came here.....why are you so freaked out about this LS?” Lowell said as he tilted his head as Lighting looked to the side as her ears flattened.


“Ugh.....Buck...Because I was...a human too...I always thought this was all some big dream or something...but now....I don't even know anymore!” Lighting said as she looked to Lowell who was listening to her.


“This can't be a dream.....way too vivid and plus there were several moments where I would have woken up.....like the dragon part or the spiders...I won't tell Rainbow Dash..that's for you too do so...”Lowell said as he shrugged some.


Okay fine...but...Just don't go around screamin it to the world please? And whatever we do, we cannot, CANNOT, let Dash about me though...Only Celestia would know what would do if she found out...”Lighting said as she sighed and looked out the window.


“She didn't seem to mind my story much.” Lowell said as he tilted his head.


“Yea well it's different! She isn't your marefrien--” Lighting was stopped as Lowell held up his hoof.


“You have to tell her” Lowell said as he looked at the mare who only scoffed.


I'm done with this conversation.” Lighting grumbled as she started to canter away.


“Trust her!.... Jackie trusted me...she could of killed me....but she trusted me....just trust Rainbow..”Lowell said as Lighting stopped at the doorway.


Lighting only grumbled as she placed her hood back on and they both cantered back to the group who were talking.


“...So what exactly are we all going to do when we get home?” MDW asked as she sat down beside Rainbow Dash as Lowell perked up.


“We could have a bit of a party just for sticking it too Hoofie!” Lowell said as some in the group nodded.


“Ugh...I swear if I have to sleep on that darned couch again at your place AJ....I'm going to throw it out the window...Stupid soft and plushy couch making me all lazy.” MDW said as Applejack tilted her head and looked at MDW strangely.


“MDW ya'll never slept at our home before..” Applejack said as Lowell motion to MDW and her attire.


“I...uh Slept there when you were gone...Because...I...was too lazy to fly back to the Everfree- I mean to my home on the outskirts of town,,,And....It was really really late...Yea..That's my story and I;m sticking too it!”MDW said as she was elbowed in the gut by Rainbow who was holding in her laughter.


Lowell puts his fore leg around Applejack as she just shrugged then leaned against Lowell. The train ride was slowly and quiet the fillies were all asleep and safe.

Author's Note:

No awesome editing on this one! Lighting has things going well fer her :3 sooooo I'll leave her be to it ;D

CONGRAT HER NOWS!!!!! she popped the question with her super special some pony >3< eeeeeeeee!