• Published 16th Nov 2013
  • 592 Views, 107 Comments

Mr. and Ms. Apple - Whiskey Drops



Well, its good to be back in his own time and now he has fillies to care for but something is a bit different in his life this time.

  • ...
1
 107
 592

A Broken Agent

~~~~~A Broken Agent~~~~~



Rain started to pour down as the two stood very still, Lowell dared not to move with a blade to his neck. Lowell laid there with the blade up against his neck, he only stared up at Applejack with a fearful look.


“Jackie......Trust me ple-” Lowell was stopped as Applejack knocked him out with the hilt of the blade as she dropped it looking at him


“Ah said don't talk!......”Applejack muttered as she looked Lowell over.


“Is this really Lowell..but he died...didn't he?”Applejack asked herself as she started to drag Lowell to the barn.


Applejack laid him down in a bale of hay as she just sat there and watched him pondering, That can't be Lowell.....he died......ah saw it. Applejack thought to her self as Lowell started to move as she tensed up.


“O-ow...”Lowell said weakly as he just laid there and looked around with his left eye still closed.


“Explain yer objectives to me!” Applejack demanded as Lowell looked to her a bit confused.


“I.....missed you too Jackie. “ Lowell said as he coughed a bit.


“Don't.....ya talk like him....ah know yer not him...”Applejack said as she took his feather from her stetson.


“What in the hay are you talking ab--....”Lowell was stopped as Applejack whacked him upside the head and flinched a bit as he saw Applejack raised her hoof again.


“Yer learnin...now stop impersonating him...ah mean it..” Applejack said as she glared at him.


“How can I impersonate myself?” Lowell asked smacking his lips some from thirst as well as a bit hungry.


Lowell slowly tried to get up only to fall over as he landed on his side he curled up into a ball.


“My fricking wings..everything!.....crap...ah.....this sucks.. can you stop being a poopie...head and help me Jackie?”Lowell said as he slowly looked at Applejack who was keeping her distance.


“Ah'm.....ah'm... not fallin fer it...” Applejack said as she crossed her forelegs.


“Wheres the trust?.....its all I'm asking.....thought you would have been have been happy to know I'm alive....you know what....” Lowell said as he slowly got up grumbling to himself and limped towards a barrel.


Lowell only dunked his head into the barrel of water, after several seconds he pulled his head from the barrel as he coughed several times. He turned to find he was face to face with Applejack he quickly stumbled backwards in some what of fear, knocking over the barrel as he tripped over the barrel landing on his wings again as he held his hooves up at Applejack..


“Please!.....Stop it!.....Don't hit me any more....please..it hurts when you hit me!......I'm hurt enough with out you adding to it!.. Your scaring me...”Lowell said with a shaky voice as he closed his right eye trying to shut out a tear that dripped down his cheek his hooves were shaking.


Applejack's glare softened as she started to tear up as that moment she knew it was him, Lowell only felt a soft brush along his mane as he slowly opened his eye to find a teary eyed Applejack.


“S-suger cube......ah'm so sorry! Ah...ah...we need to get ya fixed up!” Applejack said as she helped Lowell up.


“And it only took you scaring me witless and several whacks at me.....what was all that about any way treating me like I was a traitor or something.” Lowell asked as he leaned against Applejack who hung her head.


“Ah'm so sorry, some agent learned that there was a lookalike of ya around sugercube.”Applejack said as Lowell wobbled a bit.


“I.... kinda.......~yawn~....-”Lowell didn't finish as he passed out against Applejack who laid him in the hay.


She went to work on bracing and wrapping his wings carefully as best she could, there wasn't much she could do for his left eye what ever happened to him before coming to Ponyville he messed it up pretty bad. The best Applejack could do was slightly cover his left eye with bandages, she stood there and watched him she couldn't believe he was here.


“Ah feel just plain awful fer how ah was treating him...” Applejack said to her self as she walked outside and sat outside of the barn.


“Ah have to set this right fer him, he has been though enough!” Applejack stamped her hoof and marched off towards the tree to enter the ESPS base.


Lowell slowly woke up muttering a bit.


“Hay ain't comfortable.....not now at least....wheres Jackie?” Lowell muttered again as he lazily looked around.


“And whats with the bandage on the side of my head covering my left eye.....crap did I just lose an eye?” Lowell said as he slowly rubbed a hoof over the bandages.


Lowell slowly got up and limped out of the barn to search for Applejack, Knowing that mare she I most likely at the base. Lowell thought as he slowly cantered in the rain.


Applejack made her way though the base coming into Daring's office, the mare looked up at her from her reports at Applejack as the orange mare saluted.


“Whats up Applejack?” Daring asked as she quirked her eyebrow.


“M-ma'am.....ah have a request....”Applejack said as she puts her hoof down.


“Shoot.” Daring said as she sets the file down.


“Ah....want ya to call off the search fer Lowell's lookalike...”Applejack said as she took off her stetson.


“And why....look Applejack... I know your still torn up about losing that kid...but this is too much of a risk.”Daring said as she crossed her forelegs.


“But....ah.........Lowell...isn't dead.” Applejack said softly said as Daring perked her ears some.

.
“The hay you say Applejack.... that has to be the imposter! Where is he!?” Daring demanded as she glared at Applejack who took a step back and placed her stetson back on.


“He ain't the imposter...ah know...ah just do.”Applejack said as she stood her ground.


“Tell me where he is!” Daring yelled as she slammed her hoof on the desk.


“N-no!” Applejack said as she glared at Daring.


“Then I'll make you ta-” Daring was stopped due to a pony quickly pushing open the door.


“Ma'am the imposter is in the main lobby!” The pony said.


“Well get him!” Daring said as she pointed her hoof.


There was a feedback from the intercoms.


“Found...the button again.... hey Boss......I know Jackie is with ya.....don't harm her....you and ESPS are after me..for a stupid reason...so take me and leave her alone..I won't fight back I'm to weakened ......any pony have any hay fries?..” Lowell said though the intercoms as he yawned.


Lowell just sat there as several agents surrounded him.


“Daring was right.....some of ya are pretty uptight....heh.”Lowell said as he leaned on the console some.


Daring and Applejack approached Lowell who only yawned again, Applejack looked around hoping no pony would try to make an attempt on Lowell.


“If we can get this straighten out...I'll sleep for a couple of days....cause Iron Hoof's accommodations suck.” Lowell said as he rubbed his eye.


“If your really Lowell then state your assigned number!” Daring said with a glare.


“What the buck....I have an assigned number? When did this happen!”Lowell said as he blinked.


“A week after Applejack came back with out you.....How are you still alive?” Daring asked as she tilted her head.


“Iron Hoof said it was an illusion, that was not a fun month for me...kinda lost some hope.” Lowell said as he laid down some.


“But why though....” Daring asked.


“Not a clue.... and not to be rude....boss..... but can't you ask me this stuff when I'm..~yawn~ like rested or something.....cause...I'm pretty much half dead at the moment...” Lowell said tiredly.


“I'm still not sure about you.....you three take him away and get his injuries taken care of then straight to a cell..” Daring said as Lowell was taken away.


“Ah'll volunteer for watch duty....ma'am.” Applejack said as she looked at Daring who only nodded.


Lowell was taken to the medical wing where his injuries were properly treated though his left eye couldn't be saved, after being treated he was taken into a cell where Applejack sat outside watching him.


“Poor Lowell.....” Applejack said as she sighed before Rainbow Dash walked up.


“So how is he?” Rainbow Dash asked as Applejack looked at her.


“The med team said they couldn't save his eye....and his wings he can't use 'em fer maybe half a year.”Applejack said as she took off her hat.


“Geez, surprised he kept going though all this.”Rainbow Dash said as she looked at the sleeping pegasus who was hugging a pillow.


“Ah know, that stallion is still full of surprises.....ah'm happy he is alive...” Applejack said as she smiled a bit watching Lowell as he mutter in his sleep.


“Jackie.....ear nibblin.....time.” Lowell muttered as he chewed on the edge of the pillow.


Applejack only blushed as she pulled her hat over her face as Rainbow Dash who grinned at the embarrassed mare.


“And that is?” Rainbow Dash said with a cocky smug grin on her face.


“I-it was a one night thing!.....w..we...were just playing ah swear!” Applejack said as her blush grew.


“Uh huh...what ever you say cow pony, you know how to pick 'em.” Rainbow Dash said with a chuckle as Applejack punched her in the fore leg.


“Don't tell any pony!” Applejack said with a glare.


“Ow, geez relax AJ I was messing with you!” Rainbow Dash grumbled.


A few hours has gone by after Rainbow Dash left the medical wing, Applejack was still there watching over Lowell. He eventually awoke just to look over at Applejack, he smiled lightly to Applejack as she returned the smile.


“There's....that sweet apple smile.” Lowell said as he chuckled softly as Applejack blushed.


“Suger cube.....ya lost yer left eye...and were wings are no good fer half year.” Applejack said as Lowell groaned.


“Man, are you serious!” Lowell said as Applejack chuckled and shook her head.


Recovering after a great ordeal won't be easy, but lucky that Lowell was plenty patient and has some loved ones since he will be moved to Ponyville Hospital in the morning. Nothing like a hospital with the agreement of being watched by an agent that wasn't AJ, even as Lowell slept though the night he had a feeling of a shadow looming over him and the ones he knew.

Author's Note:

Right I'm not having a ton of trouble with this story...ish........though I'm slowly pushing along with Click's....Quill's and thinking up crazy antics fer mah CMC stories with the five crusaders............rawr.......this has become silly...but some what a bit serious owo.......funny how it went from me being a nut...to and agent nut =p rawr