• Published 16th Nov 2013
  • 3,034 Views, 45 Comments

Spikezilla - DarkFang116



what if Spike, the most beloved baby dragon and number one assistant to Twilight, wasn't really a dragon, what if that's the reason why he has no wings. What if Spike's egg was a million years old and he was reborn by Twilight.

  • ...
7
 45
 3,034

Chapter 3: Terror Time Again

The insect beast was charging at the pony couple, having its tail raised. The insect was aiming at Colgate, but Caramel saw this and pushed her out of the way and getting stabbed instead. The tail had stabbed the stallion in the stomach and adding the force that the insect had built-up had pinned Caramel to a tree, "Ru-run Co-Colga-gate."

Colgate did as she was told and ran, screaming, towards Ponyville. The insect had not noticed though since its focus was on Caramel. The tail was sucking something up, some kind of energy from Caramel. In thirty seconds Caramel was nothing but ashes and the insect was still hungry for energy.

Colgate ran and ran, crying for the loss of her love. She was tired out though and had to rest near a tree, hiding from the creature if it was hunting her down. "Why did Caramel have to die? What was that thing? Why did it attack us? Ohhhh why?" Colgate asked to herself, crying in her hooves.

"What did the 'thing' look like?"

Colgate had looked up to see a dressed-up ape in front of her, having a sword in hand.

"I repeat, what did the thing look like?" asked the ape.

Colgate had sniffled, trying to fight back any more tears to speak, "I-it lo-loo-looked like a-a-a g-g-g-giant d-dragonfly, about th-th-the size of a re-re-re-regular pony i-if not b-b-b-bigger."

The ape knew what the creature was, "Miss, go back to town and warn everyo- I mean every 'pony' to stay inside and lock everything, we have a Meganula on our ... hooves. It is very carnivorous and they stay in groups so tell them to be extra careful."

Colgate understood the situation and ran off to Ponyville, still mourning for her lost coltfriend. As for the ape with clothes, or the general, he had some important business with a Meganula. He walked towards the direction that Colgate was running away from and the Meganulat was on the same trail, but backwards. The general had readied his sword, wanting a fight since all there was in Equestria was either friendship or stupid, easy beasts. The Meganula was flying up in the air, near the trees for camouflage.

The general had reached a point where he just had to stop, hearing flittering noises, wings beating fast. He looked up in the air to see nothing but trees, only trees. He looked up there for a tiny sign to notify the Meganula, but none came. When the general finally raised his head down towards the path the Meganula was in his face.

"Aw cra-" The general started to say, but the Meganula tackled him to the ground, trying its best to stab him. The general blocked left, then right, then right again as the tail kept swinging towards his face. The general kept blocking until he found an opening to get the insect off, kicking the beast in the stomach and pushing it at a near tree, making a huge thud noise. The insect had lost its sight for a moment before shaking its head and flying up in the air. The general had gotten up to his feat and was looking for his sword, which was seven feet behind him. The insect tackled again, but this time the general had dodged the attack and leaped for his sword. The Meganula quickly used its tail to grab the general's leg and pulled him towards it. The Meganula was now furious and was about to stab the general. The human turned to face the Meganula with a shotgun and quickly shot the tail clean off, sending pain to the insect. The creature screeched so loud in pain that it almost made the general's ears bleed, sending a signal to all the other Meganula's that were out there. The general cocked the gun and shot the Meganula's head, ending its life.

"Well that fight was a little disappointing, I thought it would be a little longer and the bug would almost kill me, but this was pathetic. Did the monsters loose their killing touch or what?" asked the general, talking to himself. He was walking back to Ponyville until the Meganula that he killed had glowed, making the general look back and watch as to see what was happening. The Meganula had turned into ... a changeling. The changeling, however, was still dead.

"So, who are you and what did you do to Chad?"

The general turned his head to see another changeling, but this one looked freightened and mad at the same time, "Look missy, this thing is not your 'Chad', but a deadly Kaiju that would have killed millions of innocent creatures, including you. Now why are you here anyways, aren't changelings evil and hate Equestria?"

The changeling was about to say something until a huge sound was heard, a roar. The sound was very near and the general knew this beast too. Out of nowhere a spiky ball came out of the bushes and stopped between the human and insect pony, unrolling itself to reveal

"Anguirus." said the general in shock. The great armadillo beast rolled back into a ball and rolled away towards Ponyville hospital where Spike resided.

The changeling was now scared and confused, "WHAT IN TARTURAS WAS THAT?"

The general wasn't in the mood to answer any questions, the kaiju were returning and he had to stop them before the whole world was put into chaos and destruction and it would be worse than Discord's normal chaos. In the dirt area outside of Ponyville, the diamond dogs were fighting a giant dog beast, mostly known as King Ceasar. The kaiju had beaten most of the guards and was trying to leave, but the diamond dogs were determined to keep the beast down there in the underground tunnels. In Canterlot castle at Celestia's bed chamber, Celestia's pet phoenix , Philomeana, was sound asleep, but the spell had made the bird glow, turning it into Rodan, the flying pterodactyl kaiju. The flying devil had flown out the window, also breaking it, and into the skies of Equestria. In the changeling Empire all the changelings were glowing and turned to Meganula's, not shape-shifting at all. The queen, however, was not glowing and was somehow resisting the spell. In Sugarcube Corner in Pinkie's room, Gummy was fast asleep, but was soon engulfed in light, like the glowing that was happening, and was turned into ... The American Godzilla, or as I like to call it, Zilla. Everywhere certain types of creatures were turned into some kind of kaiju, like a hydra was turned into King Ghidorah, actually the hydra is in Japan and that was the only hydra there WITH three heads. now it was, how you say, "terror time again" *laughs at own joke*.

The armadillo beast known as Anguirus was kinda lost trying to find the hospital since it was knew to Ponyville and it never made it to the town. All of the beasts were trying to find the king of the kaiju who was somewhere in the world.

Author's Note:

Aww yeah, new chapter and we see a couple of kaiju's. it feels a little rushed though, but the next chapter would probably be longer.