• Published 16th Nov 2013
  • 3,034 Views, 45 Comments

Spikezilla - DarkFang116



what if Spike, the most beloved baby dragon and number one assistant to Twilight, wasn't really a dragon, what if that's the reason why he has no wings. What if Spike's egg was a million years old and he was reborn by Twilight.

  • ...
7
 45
 3,034

Chapter 2: The Change

Zecora was at her hut, cursing herself for putting Spike in possible danger, "Oh how could the spell not work, now I feel like a jerk. You foretold of danger even though you are a complete stranger. I see your facts, yes I do, but why am I doing the spell, not you?"

A figure was sitting there on the ground for if he stood up then he would touch the ceiling or even break it. That figure looked like a hairless ape to Zecora with hair on his head and lips aka a mustache, he was wearing a Japanese general uniform aka a human, "I am not foreign to this future, I thought that my kind would live through any obstacle in our way. Besides we don't really use magic, we thought that magic was fake. What I have is an AK-47, a bazooka, two Desert Eagle, twenty hand grenades, and lots of ammo, these are called guns and some bombs so I can't help you."

Zecora was surprised and furious, "So that's why, you don't 'believe' in magic, well start believing and help me. Nopony never heard me not rhyme and I rhyme all the time, this shows my fury. Stop being lazy and help me or else I kick you out with my own magic."

The human was offended, "Hey now, I am not into the voodoo magic that you do, I use weapons, I am a general that stops monsters, not stupid pony nightmares or freaks of nature. Also Zebra's aren't this smart in the past, they are actually simple minded."

Zecora looked the human right in his eyes, now on fire with anger, but before she could do anything the bell rang.

RING

The two looked at the bell in curiosity for the bell was never touched, not even a fallen leaf was seen. Zecora walked slowly towards the bell as the general crawled toward it.

The human was confused, "How did it ring witho-"

RING

The bell rang again, disrupting his question, but this time louder and stronger, making Zecora's mane and the human's hair blow back.

RING

The bell was now louder and stronger, the force actually pushed Zecora off her hooves, sending her flying back hitting the human thus knocking him down too.

RING

The bell emanated a green mist and powerful magic, dark AND light mixed together. The mist covered the hut, blinding the two beings, but the mist kept growing, towards all of Ponyville, then three other cities, then it took all of Equestria, then the whole west side of Earth, and lastly the whole planet, all this was pretty fast for some reason. All of the creatures only felt a little pain in the head, like a headache, then the mist disappeared just as fast as it came.

Back at Zecora's hut the bell came crashing down, meeting the cold, hard floor, breaking and spilling the ingredients from it. Zecora was horrified, she didn't know what happened but it was gonna be something bad. Zecora thought 'What happened? Did I do that or was it something wrong with the bell?'. The human stood on his knees and was also wearing a nervous face, "What have we done?"

In the hospital where Spike reside, sleeping sound asleep,but Spike felt shivers as the spell went over him. He didn't feel any pain though, just visions of Japan again, but happy ones, with everything happy and going without danger. Twilight was there too, but she looked worried, looking straight at Spike. Spike didn't know why until he looked at himself, he was grey-ish color and all different, his claws were white and sharpened, his snout was more sticking-out like, and his thighs were all huge, and to top it off his tail had lost its spiky end, it was just flat tail. Spike also noticed his ears were smaller and that his spikes on his back were not roundish, but pointy-ish, like knifes, Spike also stood taller and straighter.

Twilight ran up to him, speaking all garbled. Spike tried to understand, "Twilight, I can't understand you. Twi stop talking for a moment."

Then everything except Spike was gone. Spike was scared, "Hello? Twilight? Where is everypony?"

Just then a changeling about the size of Celestia came forth with the same fear as Spike, it was Queen Chrysalis, but there was more creatures coming. Spike saw many creatures like a diamond dog, a phoenix, a hydra, Gummy, ect., all in fear.

Spike was the first to speak, "Hello, I am Spike, why are you guys here?"

Chrysalis was the next to speak, "I am Chrysalis, queen of the changelings, and I was sound asleep in a dream until I was put here with you lowlifes."

All the monsters and creatures mumbled in agreement until they heard the word "lowlifes", they were offended. The diamond dog walked closer to Spike, looking at him with squinting eyes, trying to remember who Spike was, "Were you the dragon that fought for that evil whining unicorn, Rarity I think was the name? I am named Rover."

Spike now remembered who the diamond dog was and was about to pull out his fist until

RING

The bell was sounded and every creature was sent back into their little dream lands, but remembering the faces of each other.

Back at Zecora's hut the creature was helping Zecora pick up the broken bell pieces, "Well Zecora, looks like the human broom IS helpful after all."

Zecora was not amused, he was lazy even though he was a general, "Why are you so lazy, is your mind all hazy? I remembered when generals had protocols, even followed every law."

The human was wearing a serious poker face, still in thought, 'I think that Spike might be more of a threat than I thought, this didn't happen when I put MY blood in that bell.' Zecora smacked the general in the head, "HEY, WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?"

Zecora was super angry, she couldn't hold her anger any longer, "YOU ARE A GOOD FOR NOTHING LOUSY DEADBEAT THAT IS ABOUT TO HAVE A BLACK EYE AND A COUPLE TEETH MISSING!!!!!"

The general had gotten the hint, "Ok then, I guess I'll leave you alone and leave Equestria and probably the world in your hands and it will end in chaos and destruction."

The human left the hut and instead of entering Ponyville he went into the forest with his sword in hand. Zecora was still trying to cool down, she never yelled at anypony like that before let alone an endangered human.

In the forest a young pony couple were in their little sight-seeing honey moon.

"So Caramel, what are we gonna do next?" asked the mare.

"Well I don't know Colgate, maybe we can go over to the old lake, I heard there is an octopus there." answered Caramel.

Colgate heard rustling in the bushes and was scared, she huddled close to Caramel. He chuckled, "Don't worry, we're far away from any predators, probably just a cute li-"

A giant bug creature came out of the bushes, cutting off Caramel's sentence. It looked like a huge dragon fly and was about the size of the ponies if not bigger. Caramel and Colgate screamed as the creature launched itself at them.

Author's Note:

I am horrible at stories, this feels a little rushed to me, but i feel like i'm about to go into the phase of "writers block". At least I got a new chapter up and running.