• Published 4th Nov 2013
  • 2,041 Views, 7 Comments

The Mane Six meet the Seven Riders - Legacy writer



The legendary seven kamen riders are brought to equestria and must help protect this new world from the evils in their world.

  • ...
2
 7
 2,041

Chapter 2: Let's go, Rider Kick!

An army of monsters and seven weird-looking ones at the front were standing at the front of the town. All the ponies were either confused, scared, or interested on how this would play out.


"Oh goody, we have newcomers," said the cheerful Pinkie Pie who somehow appeared out of nowhere next to twilight.
"Pinkie, I'm not sure that these are newcomers, they look like they're ready for some sort of fight," said Twilight.
"I'm not scared of these guys," said Rainbow Dash crossing her hooves as she floated in the air.
"Where did these things come from?" asked Twilight with a little worry.
"I'm not sure, I was just flying around and then I see these guys right here," said Rainbow with her usual cool attitude.
"Wait, maybe these are those monsters that Princess Celestia was talking about," said twilight having remembered her message.

Then without a warning the monsters charged at the town. Seeing this the ponies ran away but it was no use. The monsters, especially the weird-looking ones, were now destroying everything. They were destroying homes, blasting structures away, but oddly, they were grabbing ponies, looking at them for a few seconds, then letting them go. When twilight was trotting away the Batta Yummy jumped in front of her and grabbed her neck and held her up.

"Found one," it said and several other monsters came and surrounded them.
"Let her go yuh ugly varmint!" said a voice and the batta yummy looked and it was Applejack.
"Applejack get out of here!" yelled Twilight as hard as she could but to her surprise the yummy dropped her.
"Found another one," it said and jumped in front of Applejack and swatted her into Sugarcube Corner.
"APPLEJACK!" cried two more voices and the yummy looked over and it was Rarity and Fluttershy. The yummy pointed at the two mares and a few dustards and masquerade dopants came at them.

Suddenly, Rainbow Dash swooped in and kicked a one of the kaijin away. "We need to get out of here," she said but the Ageha yummy and Kuro Ageha yummy landed and swatted Rainbow Dash away and grabbed the other two mares and tossed them over at Sugarcube Corner when Pinkie Pie came out eating a cookie as if nothing happened.

"Now we have them all," said the Kamakiri yummy as it jumped off the buiding. Then the other yummies and the rest of the kaijin came and started to surround the building and the other ponies.

TTT

Elsewhere, outside the town the seven humans were watching everything. "That's impossible, kaijin shouldn't be in this world," said Shiro.
"Maybe Foundation X sent some kaijin here, but for what?" pondered Joji.
"We'll think about that later, right now we need to stop those kaijin. This may be a different world, with different inhabitants, but we need to protect them nonetheless." said Takeshi.
"You're right sempai, that was the whole reason I became a rider, so I could protect people," said Shigeru and the others nodded and went into a few poses.

"Rider ... Henshin!"
"Henshin!"
"Henshin ... V3!"
"Yah!"
"Dai-Henshin!"
"A-MA-ZON!"
"Hen-shin ... Stronger!"

"Let's go," said Ichigo and the riders ran to the town.

TTT

Back at the town it all seemed hopeless as the six yummies and kaijin closed in on Twilight and the other ponies. Until.

"STOP!" yelled a voice and the kaijin and ponies looked back and saw seven figures running up.

Two of them were green and black with red scarfs and looked identical except one had red gloves and boots and a darker face. Another was green, silver, and red and had a white scarf. The next one was black with several other colors with a blue helmet and some of his face exposed and had a yellow scarf. The one after him was silver with a red torso and 'x' sign, he had a black scarf with a 'x' marking on it as well, and held a silver stick. The sixth one (probably the strangest) looked like a green lizard with red eyes and sharp claws and a white scarf and wore a silver armlet. Finally, the last one looked like a beetle with a bulky red vest with an 's' on it and had a white scarf.

"Kamen ... Rider," said the Batta yummy and all the kaijin charged at the riders and fought them.

Kamen rider Ichigo kicked several kaijin soldiers and kicked one through a window. He continued kicking the soldiers until The Batta yummy came. He tried to attack Ichigo but he was blocked and knocked away.

"Rider Kick" exclaimed Ichigo.

With that he did a flying sidekick and destroyed the yummy making it rain silver coins.

"Kamen Rider Ichigo," he said and did a pose.



Kamen rider Nigo punched the kaijin soldiers left and right and even punched one through a wall. The Kabuto Yummy came and tried to attack Nigo, but he was stronger and knocked the yummy away.

"Rider Kick," he announced.

He jumped up and destroyed the yummy with a kick just like Ichigo did.

"Kamen Rider Nigo," he said and did a pose



Kamen rider V3 punched and kicked all the kaijin away from him. The Kuwagata yummy fired lightning bolts at him, but he jumped up.

"V3..." he started by kicking the yummy and propelling off it.
"... Revolving Kick," he finished by coming back and kicking the yummy again, destroying it and making another shower of coins.

"Kamen Rider V3," he said and did his usual pose.



Riderman knocked all kaijin away and fought the Kuro Ageha yummy. "Power Arm," he said and his sickle-like arm appeared and slashed the yummy several times. "Drill Arm," he announced and a giant mechanical drill appeared on his arm and he thrusted it at the yummy, making more coins drop. "Rope Arm," he announced and a rope with a hook on the end of the new arm and tied up the yummy and threw her into several structures until she blew up.

"Riderman," he said and did a pose.



Kamen rider X used his Ridol Stick and whacked any kaijin who came at him. The Ageha yummy flew overhead and fired energy bolts at X but he used Ridol stick and threw it at the yummy, making a shower of sparks as it crashed down. Next, X grabbed his stick and made a 'x' image with it, then threw it into the air as it levitated and he jumped up and grabbed it. Finally, after a few spins he went off the stick.

"X Kick!" he announced as his body made another 'x' symbol and kicked the yummy, destroying it.

"Kamen Rider X," he said and he did his pose.



Kamen rider Amazon clawed any and every kaijin he could until the Kamakiri yummy came and tried to slash amazon, but he slashed the yummy instead and jumped up.

"Dai-Setsudan," he exclaimed and sliced through the yummy, destroying it.

"Kamen Rider Amazon," he said with his usual pose.



Finally, Kamen rider Stronger fought and defeated the last of the kaijin soldiers before fighting the Rikugame yummy. The yummy tried hitting Stronger with his giant boulder, but with one punch Stronger broke through it before kicking the yummy and jumping into the air.

"Stronger Electric Kick," he announced and used his kick and destroyed the last yummy.



With all the kaijin gone, the riders got back in a group and turned back into their human forms. "Good work, everyone," said Takeshi and the others nodded.


Then a familiar rainbow went up to them and the riders looked and saw a light-blue Pegasus with a rainbow-colored mane and tail. "That ... was ... EPIC!!!" she exclaimed and by that the group of ponies came up to the humans. They heard some of the mutters thanks to their enhanced hearing
“What was that”
“Who are these guys”
“Are they monsters”
“Where did they come from”

The riders were slightly confused. Fighting monsters, saving the planet, and fighting more monsters they were used to, but talking animals, that’s a different story. After a few seconds a purple unicorn came up to them.

“Thank you for helping us, but who or what exactly are you guys?” she said with a hint of curiosity.
Takeshi smiled and kneeled down. “My name is Takeshi, and these are my friends Hayato, Shiro, Joji, Keisuke, Amazon, and Shigeru," he said and pointed a finger at everyone. “Also, in case you’re wondering, we are humans,” he added.
“Interesting, my name is Twilight, and these are my friends Rainbow dash, Applejack, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Spike,” she said while each of the mane six and spike went up.
“That was really cool how you came up and did all that stuff, you were like, take that and this and that and those other guys were like roar and stuff, it was so cool!!!!!!” the pink one said as she jumped up and down.
“Yeah, but if it were me, then they would be long gone,” said the blue pegasus as she put on a pair of sunglasses.
“Thanks yall fer yer help,” said the orange pony.
“You are all welcome, but we need your help,” said Takeshi.
“What’s wrong?” asked the yellow pegasus in an oddly quiet voice.
“We aren’t from this world, we were fighting an enemy in our world until he sent us to this one,” said Hayato.
“Furthermore, we need to find out how kaijin were in this world to,” said Shiro.
“Is there anything you know that might provide even the smallest bit of help?” asked Joji.
“Maybe the princesses can help,” said Twilight.
“Okay then, can we see them?” asked Shigeru.
“Of course, but I should send them a letter about this, can you come with us real duick because I have so many questions right now,” Twilight said enthusiastically.

So the riders followed the mane six and spike into the treehouse library.

TTT

Back at the Foundation X base the same human had watched the entire thing. “Sir, our first operation has failed, all the kaijin are destroyed,” he said to his comlink.
”That’s IMPOSSIBLE!! I’ve seen these creatures, they’re weak, how could they defeat our force?” Kannagi yelled through his comlink.
“They had help, the legendary seven kamen riders are in this world as well,” the man replied.
”What?! That complicates things greatly. Very well, send our second division after the riders and then capture the set of devices in this world,” kannagi said and hung up.
“That Kannagi is such an idiot,” the man said and held up eight Gaia Memories.

Next, the man threw the memories into the air and fired an energy beam at them. Then the Bird Dopant, Ice age Dopant, Liar Dopant, Beast Dopant, Hopper Dopant, Magma Dopant, Triceratops Dopant, and Violence Dopant appeared.

“Dopants, I have given you life, and in return follow the seven kamen riders and destroy them at the perfect moment,” he said and the dopants bowed and set off.
“With those rider pests gone, then nothing will stop me,” he said and laughed.