• Published 4th Nov 2013
  • 2,038 Views, 7 Comments

The Mane Six meet the Seven Riders - Legacy writer



The legendary seven kamen riders are brought to equestria and must help protect this new world from the evils in their world.

  • ...
2
 7
 2,038

Chapter 3: Origins

"So tell me again, you are called humans but you are also called what again?" Twilight asked as she used her magic to write down as many notes as possible.
"We are called kamen riders, we fight kaijin and protect our world," said Takeshi.
"Got it, wait, what's a kaijin," asked Twilight with a confused face.
"Kaijin are monsters that came in many varieties, but are all the enemies of the kamen riders and the world," said Takeshi.
"Not all of them, some are friends," said Amazon.
"Oh right, I forgot about Mogura Beastman, again I am very sorry for what happened," said Takeshi.
"Who's that?" asked Twilight after seeing the sad look on Amazon's face.
"Mogura was Amazon's friend, but he died helping Amazon," Amazon said with a sad expression.
"I am so sorry, but, maybe we can be your friends," said Fluttershy trying to cheer him up.
With that Amazon smiled, "Ponies, friends" he said and did a gesture with his hands making everyone except the riders confused.
"That's his sign of friendship," Takeshi explained and the others realized what it meant.

Just then Spike coughed up another scroll in green flames. "It's a letter from the princesses," said Twilight and she used her magic and immediately took it and read it. "I told the princesses all about what happened and they said that they can see you whenever we're ready," she said to the riders.
"In that case, let's go now," said Shigeru.
"HOORAY! we're going to Canterlot," said Pinkie Pie as she jumped up and down.

TTT

Unbeknownst to the riders they were being watched by the Bird Dopant who was flying up in the sky and soon landed next to the other dopants. "They are going to canterlot," it said.
"Then we must go too," said the Magma Dopant eagerly.
"Cool off Hothead, we'll go when we fell like it," said the Beast Dopant.
"What did you just say?!" said Magma and the two dopants were about to fight until the Hopper Dopant got in front of them. We have been given life, so don't waste it yet," said Hopper and the two broke up.
”Enough fighting, we will go to Canterlot and destroy the riders, then we can do whatever we want," said the Triceratops Dopant and the others went into an agreement and headed towards the train station.

TTT

At the train station the Mane six, spike, and the seven riders boarded and the train went off. But the dopants secretly got on top of the train, "This is exciting, I've never been to canterlot before," said the magma dopant. "You've never been anywhere," replied the beast dopant making magma growl. ”Quiet, maybe we can hear the riders," said the violence dopant and they put their heads against the cart and listened.

TTT

Inside the train the riders were all sitting but it wasn't quite comfortable since pretty much all the ponies who didn't live in Ponyville kept staring at them.

Finally, Shiro broke the silence. "So ... uhh ... these princesses of yours, what exactly do they ... do?" he asked trying not look at all the eyes on him.
"Princess Celestia and Princess Luna are the rulers of Equestria, they're Alicorns and they each raise the sun and the moon," Twilight said in an educational tone.
The riders then looked at Twilight with confused faces. "Wait, so they ... raise … the sun and moon ... don't the sun and moon move by themselves, because in our world they do," said Takeshi.
Now the ponies had shocked expressions. "Oh, well, no its up to the princesses to move them," said Twilight.
"Darlings you must tell us about your home, it simply sounds thrilling," said Rarity and by that some other ponies came closer to hear.
"Um, maybe later," said Joji nervously.

For the rest of the ride the riders just sat until the train stopped and they immediately got off. They looked at their surroundings and saw a castle which hinted that these princesses might be there. The riders, the mane six, and Spike went through the streets earning more stares as they went on until they finally went into the castle.

TTT

Back at the train the dopants jumped off. "So this is canterlot, it doesn't look that bad," said the Hopper dopant. The dopants went into the streets and any pony that saw them fled in fear. The dopants continued until they saw a shop.

"I wonder what's in here," said Ice Age dopant and they went in and all the ponies in there trotted away screaming. Magma dopant held up a donut and took a bite out of it, "This is delicious!" he said and the others grabbed other donuts lying around and left.

"Hey, my donuts!" yelled Donut Joe but the bird dopant fired feather darts and destroyed a chunk of his shop, "On second thought, on the house," he said and trotted back inside.

The dopants laughed and went back in the street. "If just one place had this stuff I wonder what else this place has," said Liar dopant and the dopants laughed and explored the city.

TTT

Inside the castle, the riders went through the halls and made it to the throne room and saw two beautiful looking ponies. The tallest was probably their height and was white with wings and a horn and had a multi-colored flowing mane. The other was shorter but also had wings and a horn and was dark blue.

"Hello, I am Princess Celestia and this is my sister Luna," said Celestia to the riders.
"We would like to thank you all for what you have done today," said Luna.
"It was nothing really," said Takeshi.
"No, it was, you helped save the lives of the ponies in Ponyville, if there is anything you need we will help," said Celestia.
"Well there is one thing," said Keisuke.
"What is it?" asked Luna.
"The seven of us aren't from this world, so we were hoping that there was a way that you knew of to send us back," said Joji.
"I am not sure, but we will try to find one. Also, in Twilight's report, she said that you all could transform into beings that fought against the monsters from the town. If it isn't any trouble, could you explain how this was possible?" asked Celestia.
"Yeah, I was wondering that too," said Rainbow Dash.
"Well, um, okay, we'll tell you, but you all should be prepared because they aren't the best stories," said Takeshi. So Takeshi and Hayato went first and told their story.


In their world, Takeshi was kidnapped by an evil organization named Shocker because of him having an IQ of 600 and being an athlete. He was modified into a cyborg by shocker to be their ultimate cyborg kaijin and accomplish their goal of taking over the world. But before his brain was altered, he was saved by a friend and he used his powers to fight Shocker and its cyborgs by becoming Kamen Rider Ichigo. Not long after, Hayato was kidnapped by Shocker and modified into a cyborg to defeat Ichigo. But he was saved by Ichigo before his brain was altered and he became Kamen Rider Nigo. The two riders used their powers and defeated Shocker and later Gel-Shocker.


Next Shiro and Joji came.


After Gel-Shocker was defeated, the surviving members resurfaced as Destron to gain world domination. When Shiro witnessed a murder by destron, he was targeted. After several failed attempts to kill Shiro, destron physically got involved and murdered his father, mother, and little sister right in front of him. When shiro was fatally wounded, kamen riders Ichigo and Nigo had no choice but to remodel him into a cyborg. With his new powers he became Kamen Rider V3 and fought Destron.

As for Joji, he was a scientist for destron, but after the repeated failures caused by V3, destron's Marshall Armor framed Joji so that Armor wouldn't be punished. As a result, Joji lost his right arm when he was being dumped in a pool of acid, but he was saved by the other scientists who were loyal to him. When he created a replacement arm, he alos made a helmet and used it to become Riderman. At first, he wanted to only get revenge against Marshall Armor and believed that destron was trying to help the world. But he later learned the hard truth about destron and the fact that he was lied to all his life.

With that, the riders fought against destron. Riderman was thought to be dead at first when he stopped an exploding pluton rocket, but he only landed in a different part of the world. As for V3, he defeated destron's great leader and had finally avenged his family.


Now it was Keisuke's turn.


Keisuke was the son of a robotics professor, but because of this he and his father were targeted by the organization called the Government Of Darkness or G.O.D, for short. After an attack both he and his father were fatally wounded, but his father saved Keisuke by turning him into a Kaizorg before his father died. Since he was a kaizorg he could survive in the ocean and he used his powers to become Kamen Rider X. Using his powers, he defeated G.O.D and its terrifying leader, King Dark.


Then Amazon was up.


Amazon's true name was Daisuke Yamamoto, but he preferred Amazon. When he was a baby, he and his family were in a plane crash in the Amazon Rainforest and he was the only survivor. He was then taken in and raised by an Incan tribe in the forest. But years later, the Ten-Faced Demon Gorgos, the leader of the organization Geddon, attacked and wiped out all the incans in order to steal the GiGi Armlet. Geddon already had the GaGa Armlet, and if they possessed both, they would have infinite energy and take over the world. To protect the armlet the Incan's elder Bago gave Amazon the Armlet and told him to go to Japan shortly before he died. When Amazon arrived his lack of speech caused many problems and he lost faith in humanity. But because his young friend Masahiko was always there for him and taught him speech, Amazon renewed his faith and fought and defeated Geddon as Kamen Rider Amazon. Later the Garanda empire came and tried to continue what geddon started, but Amazon defeated them with both the Armlets.


Finally, it was Shigeru's turn.


Shigeru joined and participated in becoming a cyborg for the evil organization Black Satan. But in reality, he became a cyborg to avenge his friend that they killed. Using his powers, he became Kamen Rider Stronger and with the help of his friend Yuriko who was Electro-Wave Human Tackle he destroyed Black Satan. But not long after, Black Satan's General Shadow formed the eviler Delza Army. The Delza army was tougher and in a fight, Yuriko lost her life and Shigeru was greatly affected. He would later gain a new form called 'Charge-Up' and used his powers and the help of the other riders to defeat the Delza Army.


After the riders were done the mane six, spike, the Alicorn princesses, and even some guards who were in the room were all in tears after hearing the riders' stories.

"I am truly sorry for the terrible things that have happened to you all, and I promise that I will find a way to return you all back to your world," said Princess Celestia.
"Thank you so much," said Takeshi before the mane six came up to him and the others.

"I-I had, I had no idea that you went through all that," said Twilight.
"Yeah, I thought you were all, like, born with those powers or something," said Rainbow Dash who was trying to keep her cool but wasn't doing a good job at it.
"If ya'll ever need any help, then just come on over and ah'll help ya," said Applejack.
"If you guys like, I could throw you a I-am-sorry-for-what-happened-to-you party," said Pinkie Pie.
"Darlings, I didn't realize anything about all that, I am very sorry," said Rarity.
"Oh my, I'm so sorry for what happened," said Fluttershy.

Takeshi and the others smiled at their new friends actions. "Thank you all for caring, that truly means a lot," said Takeshi.

TTT

Back in Canterlot, the dopants went through numerous stores and took everything they could.

"I am so glad we came here," said the Hopper Dopant.
"Thanks to my lies, these creatures are just giving us stuff," said the Liar Dopant.
"Come on Beast, say it," said the Magma Dopant as he snickered.
"Fine, you were right and I was wrong, it was a good idea coming here, HAPPY! growled the Beast Dopant.
"Very," said the Magma dopant and he snickered again.
"So what do we do now?" asked the Ice Age Dopant.
"Well, we went to pretty much everywhere, so maybe it is time we destroy the riders," said the Triceratops Dopant.
"Good idea, but we're going to eat and play with this stuff first, right?" asked the Violence Dopant.
"Of course," the triceratops dopant answered.
"HOORAY! cheered the other dopants and they sat at a table and begun to dig through all the stuff they took.