• Published 4th Nov 2013
  • 2,017 Views, 7 Comments

The Mane Six meet the Seven Riders - Legacy writer



The legendary seven kamen riders are brought to equestria and must help protect this new world from the evils in their world.

  • ...
2
 7
 2,017

Chapter 5: Secrets revealed

The dopants were now all tied together and were ready to be questioned. The riders were in their human forms and were wondering the perfect strategy of interrogation.

"How exactly are we going to do this?" questioned Shiro.

"I'm not sure, does anyone have any ideas?" Shigeru looked at everyone.

"I think I have one idea," said Rainbow Dash as she looked at pinkie. "Pinkie, can you go talk to our friends over there?"

"I'd love to. Its not every day you get to talk to aliens, or alien monsters. I have sooooo many questions," said the cheerful Pinkie Pie as jumped up and down and hopped up to the dopants.

"You might want to cover your ears," Rainbow advised and everyone did.


2 minutes later


"No more! No more! We'll tell you anything just make it stooooop!!!" yelled the Magma dopant as the other dopants were pleading to make pinkie stop talking.

"I mean how could you live on another planet. Is it dark or is it light, is it cold or hot, I don't know what another planet is but you do since you live on-" was all pinkie pie could say more of before Takeshi gently put a hand over her mouth.

"Oh thank god, its finally over," said the Beast dopant relieved.

"Now, tell us what we want to know, or else you all will be hearing our friend pinkie for the rest of the night," said Keisuke.

"No! No please! Tell us and we'll answer it," said the Hopper dopant.

"Good. Now, how did you get into this world?" said Hayato.

"We didn't, we were born in this world by our master," said the Violence dopant.

"What do you mean," said Joji with a confused face.

"We were normal Gaia memories until our master gave us life and told us to destroy you," said the Bird dopant.

"Wait a minute, what's a Gaia Memory," said twilight with a confused and curious face.

"From what we know, a gaia memory is a little device that holds all the knowledge in the world about its subject and if a person uses it then they will transform into a kaijin called a dopant like these." said Shigeru and twilight listened to all the details and absorbed them.

"Wait, you said your master, do you mean Kannagi?" asked Shigeru with a hint of worry in his voice.

"No, our master is-," was all the Triceratops dopant said before the doors exploded and four kaijin came in.

"Kaijin, and if I'm right, these are kaijin called Zodiarts," said Takeshi.

"Correct, and we have come to destroy you," said the Hound Zodiarts.

"Bring it on then!" said Shigeru and they went into some familiar poses.


"Rider ... Henshin!"

"Henshin!"

"Henshin ... V3!"

"Yah!"

"Dai-Henshin!"

"A-MA-ZON!"

"Hen-shin ... Stronger!"


With that they transformed again. The Chameleon zodiarts turned invisible, The Musca zodiarts turned into a bug swarm, and the Lynx and Hound Zodiarts ran at high speeds at the riders and slashed them several times and sparks flew off with every slash. With the riders busy, the chameleon and musca zodiarts appeared in front of the imprisoned dopants.

"You losers are lucky we're saving you, our master isn't in the best mood right now because of you failures," said the chameleon zodiarts and both zodiarts cut each of the chained bonds on the dopants.

"Our master said that we have to find these artifacts called the Elements of Harmony, or whatever they're called, I have a plan and we need you dopants for it, so here's what's gonna happen ..." said the musca zodiarts as he carefully whispered his plan to the dopants.

"I like that plan, so let's go, I've been waiting to rampage," growled the beast dopant and all the dopants and zodiarts circled around the riders.

"What are you bug-faced idiots going to do now? Its twelve against seven," said the Hound Zodiarts.

"Twelve eh ... I've fought more," said Ichigo and the riders and kaijin fought.




Insert song: http://youtu.be/lqh_qo2kEiw




Ichigo fought both the Hopper dopant and the Ice age dopant. The Ice Age dopant froze Ichigo's feet with his freezing mist and the Hopper dopant kept hitting Ichigo. Finally, Ichigo saw an opening and...

"Rider Punch," he announced and he slammed his fist into the hopper dopant and destroyed her. Then he broke the ice around his legs and, Rider Chop, he announced and did his chop on the ice age dopant and shattered him into pieces of ice.



Nigo was having a tough time fighting the Violence dopant and the liar dopant. The violence dopant punched nigo with his weapon arm and the liar dopant fired energy blasts with his staff at the rider. The violence dopant threw nigo across the room and charged at him, but nigo was prepared.

"Rider Kick," he announced and jumped up in the air and slammed his foot into the dopant and destroyed him.

Nigo then felt an odd sensation on his back and turned around and saw the Liar dopant shooting spikes at him. Seeing this, he jumped up dodging the spikes and ... "Rider Punch," he announced and punched the dopant destroying him.



Kamen rider V3 and Riderman were dealing with the Musca zodiarts. The zodiarts turned itself into a swarm of bugs and attacked each of the riders, until V3 got an idea.

"Red Bone Power," V3 announced and the center of his thorax lit up and a wave of energy was expelled. The swarm of bugs turned back into the musca zodiarts and he was launched back from the energy wave.

"Rope Arm," announced riderman and his right hand turned into his rope arm and he used it to tie up the zodiarts. "V3, do it now," riderman said to V3 and he nodded.

"V3 Screw Kick," he announced and jumped up in the air, spun upside down, and slammed his foot into the zodiarts and destroyed him.



Kamen riders X, Amazon, and Stronger were fighting the Beast dopant, Magma dopant, Triceratops dopant, Bird dopant, and the Lynx zodiarts.

X was dealing with the Bird dopant. "Ridol Rope," he announced and pushed a button on his ridol and a rope that looked like his ridol stick came out of his belt. Using it, he tied up the bird dopant and made him crash in the ground. "Ridol Whip," he announced, pressing another button and a fencing sword that also looked like the ridol appeared. With the sword, he slashed the dopant several times with it, making sparks fly off the dopant. Finally, he pressed one more button on his ridol, "Ridol Stick," he announced and his familiar stick appeared. With it, he made an 'x' mark, threw it in the air, spun on it, and finally, "X Kick," he announced and he did his kick on the dopant, destroying it.


Amazon dealt with the Beast dopant and the Magma dopant. The Magma dopant shot fireballs at Amazon and the Beast dopant clawed amazon while he was being shot at. The Beast dopant charged again, seeing this, Amazon quickly jumped up and kicked the dopant in the face. "Dai-Setsudan," he announced and sliced through the dopant and destroyed him. The magma dopant backed up and tried to get away but Amazon took advantage of this. "Amazon Kick," he announced and when the dopant fired more fireballs at him, Amazon Slammed his foot and the magma dopant blew up in a fiery explosion. "Gii-Gii-Gii-Gii" he announced since this was his victory call.


Stronger was fighting with the Lynx zodiarts and the Triceratops dopant. The Lynx zodiarts slashed Stronger at high speed while the Triceratops dopant whacked stronger with its club and knocked the rider across the room. "Electro Stream," he announced and he used both his hands and a powerful stream of electricity flowed through the ground towards the zodiarts, and then a shower of sparks flew off the zodiarts before it exploded. "Now its your turn," and stronger jumped in the air and energy surged all around him. "Stronger Electro Kick," he announced and he slammed his electrically-charged foot into the dopant and destroyed it.



With the kaijin defeated the riders got back with the mane six and returned to their human forms. "That was even better than the first time," said Rainbow Dash as she flew around them.

"Thanks, its a good thing we defeated the kaij ... wait, there were twelve right, we got ten, where did the other two go?" said Shiro. Then the doors burst open again and a royal guard ran in. "Your majesties, the Elements of Harmony ... they're gone!" and everyone except the riders gasped.

"Elements of Harmony ... what are those," Keisuke asked Celestia and Luna.

"The Elements of Harmony are the most powerful source of magic in Equestria. Twilight and her friends are the users of the elements, and without them the elements are useless. However, compared to the information you have informed us, we might all be in grave danger," Celestia answered with a hint of worry in her voice.

TTT

Back at the Foundation X base the man was observing the progress until the Ice age dopant, Magma dopant, Liar dopant, Hound zodiarts, and Chameleon zodiarts came up to him with a chest. The man smiled evilly and opened the chest revealing the Elements of Harmony.

"You have done well my kaijin," he said then his comlink beeped.

"We have finally collected the SOLU, it is only a matter of time now before I will complete my project. What is your progress?" Kannagi said through his comlink.

"We have collected the Elements of Harmony," the man replied in an emotionless tone.

"MAGNIFICENT! Now, come back to my world and bring me the elements," Kannagi ordered.

"I am so sorry, but I'm afraid that I cannot do that," the man said with a hint of venom in his voice.

"Why not? You didn't use that dimensional technology again, because it can only be used twice," Kannagi said with a stern tone.

"No sir, its just that I'm going to use these things' power to rule this and our world," the man said and he laughed.

"WHAT!!! you dare betray me!" Kannagi shouted through his comlink.

"That was my plan from the moment I came to this world. I am grateful for the kaijin and the other gifts from you, but the one to rule two universes is ME," the man said before crushing his comlink into scraps of metal and turned back towards the kaijin.

"You have done well, however, how exactly are you five ... well ... here? I saw you fight the riders even from out here," the man said.



Flashback


When the Ice age dopant fought Ichigo, he created an ice clone and snuck off without the rider knowing. The Magma dopant escaped because when Amazon did his rider kick, the dopant created a barrage of fire and flames and made it look as if he exploded. The Liar dopant survived when he used one of his lying needles on Nigo when he defeated the Violence dopant, and made Nigo think that he was a table and escape. As for the Zodiarts, in all the ruckus that the other kaijin made, these two were able to sneak away and steal the Elements of Harmony without any of the humans or ponies noticing.


Flashback ends




The man laughed loudly after hearing this but then his face turned serious. "We have the elements, but we need the users in order to control them," the man said.

"If you're thinking that we are going to go back to the riders to capture them, then forget it! I already lost a lot of my friends. We didn't always get along, but we were all friends," said the Magma dopant with a hint of sorrow in his voice.

"Do not worry, the riders and the users will come to me in due time, but right now I have a plan, and I need your help for it," the man said and carefully explained to the kaijin.

"That might work, but what makes you think that they are going to be stupid enough to do that?" said the Hound zodiarts.

"Oh, I have a feeling that they will. After all, I am Foundation X's most deadly warrior. I went by many names back home, but they call me ... Agent X," he said and laughed loudly again.

Author's Note:

I hope you all like it. Please comment.