• Published 4th Nov 2013
  • 2,016 Views, 7 Comments

The Mane Six meet the Seven Riders - Legacy writer



The legendary seven kamen riders are brought to equestria and must help protect this new world from the evils in their world.

  • ...
2
 7
 2,016

Chapter 1: Enter Equestria

The riders charged their way through Foundation X's airship base. In a manner of seconds and punches they finally found the control room and Remu Kannagi.

“Well, well, if it isn’t the legendary seven Kamen riders,” he said.
“We know of Foundation X’s plot to steal the world’s energy and we’re here to stop it,” said Kamen rider Stronger and the other riders went into their battle stances.
Kannagi only laughed, “How can you seven riders stop me if you are all in another dimension?” Next, Kannagi pressed a button on a remote and energy surrounded the riders until they disappeared in a flash of light.
“Kannagi, where exactly did you send the riders to?” asked Chancellor Kiima, Kannagi’s superior.
“The riders have been sent to an alternate universe, our forces are also there working on another part of our project, but compared to what I’ve seen in that part of the world I sent them to, they won’t survive long,” said Kannagi as he laughed again.

TTT

In a flash of bright light the seven riders dropped down onto a forest ground, causing them all to turn back into their human forms..

“Is everyone okay,” asked Takeshi Hongo.
“We’re alright,” answered Shiro Kazami.
“Where exactly are we, we were literally just in that room with Kannagi?” said Shigeru Jo.
“Wait, Kannagi said something about another dimension, is this it?” said Keisuke Jin.
“This forest … is dangerous,” said Amazon.
“What do you mean Amazon?” said Joji Yuki.

Amazon pointed at some trees and several wooden wolf-like creatures came out and snarled at the humans.

“What the hell?” said a confused Hayato Ichimonji. The wolves then lunged at them, but they all got out of the way.
“I’m not sure what exactly these things are, but we need to defend ourselves,” said Takeshi and the others nodded in agreement. With that they all went into some poses.

“Rider … Henshin”
“Henshin”
“Henshin … V3”
“Yah”
“Dai-Henshin”
“A-MA-ZON”
“Hen-shin … Stronger”

All seven of them then transformed into the legendary seven Kamen riders. The wolves were surprised by this, but unimpressed and charged at the riders, big mistake.

"Stronger Electro-Fire"

Kamen rider Stronger punched the ground and a stream of electricity flowed through it and instantly set one of the wolves on fire and explode. The other wolves went back after seeing this but two of the wolves were too stubborn and jumped at the riders in rage.

"Rider Chop"

"Power Arm"

Kamen rider Ichigo used his right hand and cut through one of the wolves and Riderman’s right arm turned into a machine-like arm with a sickle-like weapon at the end of it and with one slash, he sliced the other wolf in two. The other wolves were now furious and all of them lunged at the riders.

One wolf managed to pin down Kamen rider V3. "V3 Escape Punch!" he cried and used his fist and punched through the wolf, killing it.

Another wolf charged at Kamen rider Nigo, but he was prepared, "Rider Punch" he said and he slammed his right fist into the wolf and obliterated it.

Kamen Rider X and Kamen Rider Amazon were surrounded by the last three wolves and when they charged the two riders jumped in the air. "Ridol Stick!" said X and a metal stick with red handles on its end appeared and X used it to hit a wolf repeatedly until he jumped back into the air "Ridol Crown Split!" he said and hit the wolf with his ridol and it blew up. The other two wolves were with Amazon, "Dai-Setsudan!" he called and used his hand and sliced through one of the wolves. The last one tried to escape but amazon jumped in the air again, "Amazon Kick!" he yelled and did a flying sidekick that destroyed the last wolf.

With them gone the riders transformed back into their human forms. “Well, I don’t think we’re going to be seeing those things again,” said Shigeru.
“That’s good, but we should find the nearest town and then find a way out of this place,” said Keisuke and the others nodded in agreement and went off.

After a few hours of going through the freaky forest, the riders were finally out and found a sign that pointed to the nearest town called ‘Ponyville’.

“Well, that’s a weird name for a town,” commented Hayato.
“True, but maybe there’s something that could help us,” said Takeshi. So the riders made their way towards Ponyville.

TTT

Elsewhere, in the same forest a human in a white suit was at a base that belonged to Foundation X. “Mr. Kannagi, The base is set up, what are my orders?” he said to a comlink.

This world is full of unbelievable energy, it's almost like magic! For our project we need a set of devices that hold this world's most powerful energy source. There is a town not too far from your position that has a total of six residents of this world who can use this energy. Send out the troops and a squad of yummies and capture them.” Kannagi replied through the comlink.

“Understood,” The man said and hung up his comlink. Then as if on cue an army of Masquerade dopants, Waste Yummy, and Dustards appeared. The human smiled and held seven cell medals and placed them in a slot that appeared on his head. Then the weirdest thing happened, seven white yummies came out of him and molted into Kamakiri yummy, Ageha yummy, Kuwagata yummy, Kabuto yummy, Batta yummy, Kuro Ageha yummy, and Rikugame yummy.

“Yummies, take this army and go to the town, use your ability to sense creatures and find the six users of this world’s most powerful energy, as for the other residents … destroy them,” the man said and the yummies bowed and took the army and made their way towards Ponyvile.

The human then laughed, “Once I’m finished here, all of Foundation X, no, both these worlds will belong to me to control.” Then strange markings appeared on his skin and he transformed into a dragon-like kaijin.

“With this so-called energy Kannagi tells me, I’ll be more than this creature, I’ll be a god,” he said as he laughed again even louder than before as he used his enhanced vision to see his army of kaijin slowly approach the unsuspecting town.

TTT

In Ponyville it was a regular day. In the treehouse library the unicorn Twilight Sparkle and her dragon assistant Spike were busy arranging the books again. Until Spike coughed up a scroll in green flames.

"A scroll from the princess," said twilight as she took the scroll and eagerly read it. But as soon as she was done she looked extremely worried.
"What's wrong twilight?" asked spike after seeing her face, but twilight only gave him the note and he read it.

Dear Twilight Sparkle,
I have called you to let you know of several strange disturbances in our world. In the Everfree forest We have had strange reports of monsters and disappearances. We sent a squad of guards to inspect this and none of them have returned. Which is why I have come to you, with your experience in this matter I hope that you and your friends can discover the cause of this.

Your teacher,

Princess Celestia

After spike finished he looked back at Twilight, "Twilight, what are we going to do?! I'm not exactly used to finding monsters."
"I don't know spike, but we can't let Princess Celestia down, maybe if we get everypony together we can-," before she finished a familiar rainbow streak barged into the house.
"TWILIGHT! you have to see this," said Rainbow Dash and she flew back outside.

Twilight and Spike followed her outside with a group of ponies and when she saw what she was looking at, she couldn't believe what she was seeing.