• Published 2nd Nov 2013
  • 665 Views, 19 Comments

Screw Loose and Screwball: The 2nd and 3rd of The Insane - TwistedSkittles



Part of the Insane series. Discord is all alone with only his chaotic thoughts to amuse him. So why not create a pony to keep him company? He already found the perfect one. But she is also another pony's target. And another pony's one and o

  • ...
1
 19
 665

Chaotic Wonders

As Discord turned each of the six friends against each other, he had found that he was still unsatisfied.

The pink pony seemed very similar to Discord before she was discorded. They were both secretly lonely and Pinkie actually seemed to find Discord more entertaining than a threat. But of course he had to change her anyway, not wanting to risk the fact she still wanted to save her precious friends and that she was an Element of Harmony.

Discord was now sitting on his throne, his head rested in the palm of his paw, elbow on the arm of the chair. He watched as buffaloes danced in tutus, and the ponies ran left and right, wanting to escape the endless chaos.

Discord sighed, waiting for the Mane Six to attempt to stop him. They were still at the labrynth, with Twilight still trying figure out his simple riddle.

As the ponies ran past the King of Chaos, Discord spotted a pink pony with purple and white hair throwing dog cookies at a group of bunnies with tall deer legs.

She finally ran out of cookies, due to the rabbits catching them in their mouths rather than getting struck, and growled at her with devious grins. Discord knew they were going to trample her, but their were so many that she would most likely get trampled to death.

Discord frowned snapped his fingers. Suddenly everything moved in slow motion, he had merely slowed down speed of everything except for him.

Death.....just not my style. He thought. I wonder if she has anypony to look after her.

Discord turned away and drummed his fingers on the chair.

I bet she does. They always do.

He growled, then frowned again, then turned back to the pony and the rabbits. He pounded his fist in frustration and a file full of papers appeared before him.

"Let's see. Nurse Sweetheart Rich. Divorced from Filthy Rich, Mother of Diamond Tiara. Has no known other family members. Works at Canterlot Asylum as head nurse." He read from the file the snapped it shut and it disappeared.

"Hmm works at an Asylum, divorced, and has that brat as a daughter. Not exactly my kind of life-style. I'd say she's a bit lonely, don't you think?" Discord frowned in confusion. "Ugh, there you go again talking to yourself again! You need another chaotic mind!!" He glanced at the pink pony with an angry frown. "What if I just made another chaotic mind? As lonely and angry as me."

His hands glowed with the strange purple power, for creating another personality would take more magic than his normal spells. He was about blast the energy at her when he a voice suddenly rang out.

"Discord!"

He turned and saw it was Princess Luna standing in front of his throne, neither smiling nor frowning.

"Luna!" Discord's hands stopped glowing as he turned angrily at the alicorn. She was some how not effected by the slow motion.

The princess's horn glowed with magic and everything except her and Discord stopped moving completely.

"Don't tell me you're going to turn me in to your stuck up sister!" Discord snapped.

Luna remained calm. "I am not here to imprison you nor tell my sister you have escaped. I am not here to stop you. I know you are lonely, with nothing but your chaotic thoughts to keep you company."

"Ugh," Discord slumped in his throne and crossed his arms, making a grumpy face as a small filly would when they didn't get things their way. "So you're not going to let me turn this mare into another chaotic mind." He gestured to the frozen Sweetheart. "I get it, I get it." Suitcases apeared in his hands as he stood up. "I'll just get out of your hair." His head suddenly appeared in Luna's mane.

"Quiet the opposite actually. I am allowing you create somepony to share your happiness and pain." Luna said, not even reacting to his strange appearance in her mane.

Discord raised an eyebrow and the rest of his body appeared as he floated out of the alicorn's hair.

"As long as you take care of her. But. You must only give her one power. It must be her choice." Luna explained.

Discord smiled. "Of course. It is only fair." He said.

"And let her know....that...." Luna searched for her words, then closed her eyes in defeat. "That the world is not what it seems."

Discord grinned, trying his best not give away the sadness in his voice.

"Ah yes Luna. Us villians all know that."