• Published 31st Oct 2013
  • 3,833 Views, 33 Comments

Ducktales in Equestria - BRD



Scrooge McDuck, Huey, Dewey, Louie, and Gyro goes to Equestria

  • ...
11
 33
 3,833

Chapter 9

Day 6
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CMC ran to Twilight's Library to find Scrooge. Because they heard that Scrooge was a Treasure Hunter from HDL and thought he would like the map that she found. She knock on the door and Twilight opened it.

"May I help you Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo?" asked Twilight

Apple Bloom pulled out an old map and asked if she could see Scrooge and if she can come in. After she got inside she showed the map to Scrooge.

"Bless me Bagpipes, It looks like a treasure map and there's some writing on it but I can't read."

"Let me see that." said Twilight

Then Twilight looked at the map for a couple of minutes. Then she translated the map and it lead to Peg-leg's treasure in Ghastly Gorge.

"Who's Peg-leg" asked Louie

Twilight explained that Peg-leg was a famous Pirate that sailed the skis in his flying ship untell his ship crashed in Ghastly Gorge.

"Scrooge can we come with you?" asked HDL and CMC at the same time.

Scrooge though for a minutes and he knows that no mater what, the boys always followed him.

"I don't see why not lads and lasses." said Scrooge.

CMC yelled "Cutie Mark Crusaders Treasure Hunters yay!"

Scrooge called Filthy Rich to see if he'll like to go find Peg-leg's treasure with him and he said yes.

So, Scrooge, CMC, HDL, Twilight, and Filthy Rich whet to Ghastly Gorge to find Peg-leg's treasure.

Author's Note:

I would like to thank Trigger_Finger for letting me use "Peg-leg the Pirate" in this story.