• Published 31st Oct 2013
  • 3,833 Views, 33 Comments

Ducktales in Equestria - BRD



Scrooge McDuck, Huey, Dewey, Louie, and Gyro goes to Equestria

  • ...
11
 33
 3,833

Chapter 4

Day 2
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today Scrooge was going to visit Filthy Rich and he also drag his nephews along so they can play with Diamond Tiara. When they got there they whir greeted by one of Filthy's Butlers named Hoofworth. (Whom reminds Scrooge of one of his Butlers.) Hoofworth lead Scrooge to Filthy's study and lead HDL to Diamond's playroom. When HDL got there they saw a pink pony wearing a tiara on her head.

"Hi, We're Huey, Dewey, and Louie what's your name?" asked HDL at the same time.

"My name is Diamond Tiara." replied Diamond "You must be the ducks who's been playing with the "Blank Flanks".

"What do you mean by "Blank Flanks"?" asked Huey

"Blank Flanks" are ponies who don't have Cutie Marks like you." replied Diamond "I guess that "Blank Flanks" play with other "Blank Flanks"."

"So what?" asked Dewey "Where we come from everyone doesn't have/get Cutie Marks, So why should we care?"

Diamond Tiara grabbed a doll and throwed it at a wall. Then she Screamed to get her dad's and Scrooge's attention. Scrooge and Filthy Rich barged in and saw a broken doll on the floor; HDL, and Diamond Tiara crying.

Scrooge looked at his Nephews and asked:

"Boys why did you brake one of Diamond's dolls?"

"We didn't do it Uncle Scrooge it was Diamond." replied Louie "and when did we brake one Webby's of dolls, Uncle Scrooge?

Scrooge thought for a minute and said " True lad, but this isn't Webbigail so you better apologies to her."

So HDL apologized to Diamond Tiara (Even tho they didn't do it.) and leave to go home. But before they got out of the playroom, Diamond Stick her tongue and blow raspberries at HDL.

Author's Note:

In case you don't what a raspberries are. (not the Fruit.)