• Published 27th Oct 2013
  • 897 Views, 20 Comments

The System - The System



System accidentally falls through a crack in time and ends up in a mysterious, dense jungle, and dangers ensues. Find out just what happens next!

  • ...
10
 20
 897

Temple of the Daleks Pt.4

The elevator made its silent descent into the depths of the ship.

"System, is there more of them?"

"Certainly. But you're a brave pony, just pull through with me. I do this kind of thing everyday... almost."

The elevator stopped moving. The doors slid open to reveal a large interior control room, filled with Daleks. Four specific Daleks were observing a large screen before than came down. Now every Dalek was looking at them.

"I don't think we got the right invitation."

The four Daleks came up to them, but the dark one spoke first.

"System."

"Hello! I suppose you four the leaders around here?"

"Do you not remember us, Time Lord?"

"Hold on."

He stuck his paw in his pocket, pull out a pair of glasses, put them on, and stared intently at the Dalek.

"System-?"

"Oh, you're the cult of Skaro, aren't you? Dalek... Sec, wasn't it?"

"It seems you have found our base, and our plans."

"Plans? No, I haven't figured that part out yet- What plans?"

They turned and moved back towards the screen, with System and Daring behind them.

"System, are you sure about this-?"

"Don't worry about it, just play along."

The screen flashed to a digital diagram, showing the sun and the planet.

"We were following you through the vortex to get rid of you, but we fell through a crack in time, and managed to follow you here. We needed more power for the plans to take action. We also needed your TARDIS."

"But what are you going to do with all that power?"

"As part of our conquest, we would throw this planet into the sun by locking our coordinates and using the escape pod for survival."

"System?"

System went absolutely silent.

"Like I mentioned, we will need your TARDIS."