• Published 26th Oct 2013
  • 4,625 Views, 157 Comments

The Bismarck - cellum95



The German Battleship, with her escort Heavy Cruiser, is sailing across the Equestrian Sea!

  • ...
32
 157
 4,625

German Fleet

The German surface ship crews, now aware that one of their submarines is here, got the ship steaming towards U-505. The crew was very happy that one of their submarine comrade is their with them. The Captain and the Admiral were also glad about the turn of events. Meanwhile, the Princesses and the Mane 6 formulate a plan to escape. To escape, however, they must slip the Germans from their watchful eyes, with Octavia with them.

"How are we gonna escape with those beings watching us with Octavia?" Twilight asked Celestia.

"I don't know, and they are very watchful, and I don't know what they are saying or planning." Celestia confessing in reply.

"But there must be ah way!" Applejack said in rage. She doesn't want to be a prisoner, or to be kidnapped again.

"Oh just shut up already! I heard what all of you said you motherbucking piece of buck!"The ponies turned to see Octavia pointing her gun again on Applejack. Her glare on Applejack is now a mix of authority and anger.

"And what? Torture meh?! Ah don't think so!" Applejack exclaimed in rage as she prepares herself to buck Octavia hard. But Octavia was smarter and more agile, and caught the hoof much to Applejack's surprise.

"I supposed you need to calm yourself, do you darling?" Octavia smirked. Applejack has intense rage over her, but for once, Octavia was right. SHE needed to calm down before anything happens. Just then, Heinrich just showed up, and said:

"Okay you guys, go to the deck and see what is outside. Octavia, stay here." The ponies is in deep confusion, but leaves the bridge anyway. Octavia stayed as what Heinrich commanded.

-Deck of the Bismarck-

The princesses and the Mane 6 walk out of the bridge and to the deck of the ship. On the deck, of course, the ponies where utterly in awe as they saw the 'turtle shells' or the turrets Luna said of the massive warship. The 'sticks' or guns are in different sizes. Ironbutt couldn't believe how this beings could build a ship in a large scale.

"I can't believe these beings could build ships in this scale!" he exclaimed. But before anypony could respond, something caught their eyes. In the horizon is a much smaller vessel, and is sleek like the Bismarck and Prinz Eugen, but has some notable differences. First of all, it has a box out of it's main body. Second of all, it's 'gun' is out of the body, not like 'turrets with the guns' of the Bismarck and Prinz Eugen. And lastly, it is black, unlike the colors of the ships, which is iron-grey.

'What are they up to?' Celestia thought, and unknown to her, the beings will now begin a fleet that will terrorize coastal towns of Equestria, and will begin the era of the ponies that will overthrow monarchy with a mix of democracy and dictatorship, and the modernization program the ponies long dreamed of.

Author's Note:

'German Fleet is here'. Sorry for the wrongly short chapter that I have, but it will be also a stepping stone for the terrorization, modernization and overthrow.