• Published 26th Oct 2013
  • 4,625 Views, 157 Comments

The Bismarck - cellum95



The German Battleship, with her escort Heavy Cruiser, is sailing across the Equestrian Sea!

  • ...
32
 157
 4,625

Ambushed and Escape

Octavia(or Mafia Octavia) waited patiently as the German weapons were brought to her for a showcase. There was different variants of the guns showcased to her, including the one the Germans used in the restaurant fight a few minutes ago.

"What's this?" Octavia asked, pointing her hoof at the almost L-shaped weapon.

"This is the Luger, our most trusted pistol. It has the 9mmP Cartridge, or bullet, in it. It holds 8 rounds if you ask me."

"What's this?"

"This is the Karabiner 98k, one of our rifles. It's using 7.62x57 mm Kauser bullet, and it will hold 5 rounds."

"Okay then. Lastly, what's this gun?"

"This is the MG42 Machine gun, holding 250 7.62x57 mm Kauser Cartridges." This particular weapon peaked Octavia's interest, and she requested to test fire the weapon. With the Captain's and Admiral's permission, she test fires it with 50 glass bottles full of wine.

"Are you ready for this?"

"Ich hoffe, so.(I hope so.)" With a deep breath, she carefully aim the machine gun to the bottles. A few moments later, she clicks on the trigger, and a burst of bullets spew out from the gun's barrel. Bottle after bottle exploded, sending the wine to whoosh to the air. With the last bottle exploding, Octavia stops, excited with this new weapon.

"I like it."

"Glad to hear it." Octavia smiled with delight, knowing that she has new great friends, but a few minutes after the test run, 10 armed ponies sprang up and said:

"Die you sucka's!" They fired wildly, getting the Germans and the ponies of guard. The Germans and Octavia fired their weapons, resulting in a furious shoot-out. In the Mane 6 however, things are not so lucky. They are hiding near a crate, but a bullet pass through Rainbow Dash, hitting one of his hoofs, and she is now bleeding. Luckily, 3 Germans saw this and take the ponies to the Bismarck.

"There's too many of them. Retreat! Rückzug!(Retreat!)" The Germans with Octavia did as what Heinrich said, and they retreated to their ship. With anchors getting pulled up, the ships were fired up and with a smoke, they retreated to the sea, but not before one final defiant action. With at least 10 miles away, the Captain ordered:

"Feuer die waffe!(Fire the weapon!)" With a mechanical sound, the German cannons swung to the harbor, and fired their deadly payload. Moments later, the shells hit their target, sending fire and smoke to the harbor.

-At Sea-

"Ist jemand ganz okay?(Is anyone okay?)" the Captain asked. One of the sailors come up to him and said:

"Niemanden.(Not anybody.)"

"Welche?(Who?)"

"ihre Freunde nennen sie Rainbow Dash.(Her friends call her Rainbow Dash.)"

"wo ist sie jetzt?(Where is she now?)"

"einem unserer Quartalen für die medizinische Behandlung.(One of our quarters for medial treatment.)" Immediately, the Captain left the bridge to the quarters where Rainbow Dash. But there was a problem. There was a lot quarters(or compartments) in the Bismarck. With a long deep breath, he searched the compartments, one by one, but nothing. But then, a howling feminine voice of pain was heard. He listened and moved to the compartment and, when he opened the door, he saw the ponies with Heinrich treating Rainbow Dash. He then ordered them to the bridge, and they followed him.

-In the Bridge-

The Germans in the bridge greeted the arrived ponies, and the Admiral divided them to groups, one in the German and the other for the ponies, with the exception of Mafia Octavia, who is on the other side, the Kriegsmarine group.

"What is this all about Captain?" But without any response, Celestia repeated her questions three times, but received guns pointed at her group, with Mafia Octavia included.

"What in the hay is goin' on?!" Applejack exclaimed in rage in response to the guns.

Author's Note:

Chapter 9 is out! Well, take a look of that, a plot twist! From a warm welcome to a betrayal and fire! You know what it is.