• Published 21st Oct 2013
  • 3,669 Views, 125 Comments

Solar Child: Past Demons - Bakmah Genesis



The royal children are now in their twenties and happily ruling beside their mothers. But what happens when they learn of their dark past?

  • ...
22
 125
 3,669

5: Unwelcoming Tidings

The two disguised alicorns waited outside of the library, waiting for it to be opened. After a few minutes, Chrysalis knocked again while Satanic shifted her weight between her hooves in her nervousness. Before the changeling could knock a third time, the door handle turned, causing Satanic to tense up. The door opened to reveal a purple drake the size of an average stallion. In his arms was a blue foal with a white mane.

"I'm sorry, but the library is closed for family matters." said the drake, keeping the door slightly open. Chrysalis smiled at him, letting her eyes flash green for a second.

"Not even family is allowed in?" she said. Spike chuckled and shook his head, opening the door for them.

"Get in here, Trixie is worried sick."

"I bet." said Chrysalis, walking into the library. She looked around to find only Sweetie Belle. The white unicorn was a close to a spitting image of her older Rarity. The only difference being her purple and white curly hair. Upon seeing the unicorn, Chrysalis dropped her disguise to show her normal appearance.

"You can come out." called Sweetie, smiling at the changeling high queen. The basement door opened and seven alicorns and five mares walked out of the basement. Upon being seen, Chrysalis was tackled by two grown alicorns, one showering her in kisses.

"Hey! Don't need to drown me!" Chuckled Chrysalis, trying to get out from underneath her wife. Out of the corner of her eye, Chrysalis could see Satanic standing off to the side uncomfortably. Chrysalis frowned and stood up.

"Look there have been some...misunderstandings earlier. Now I need you all to stay calm." said the changeling. She turned and nodded to Satanic who walked into the center of the room. Nympha started to gag a little, causing Chrysalis to stifle a giggle and Satanic to glare at the queen.

"Who...*cough cough*...is this?" asked Nympha, trying to keep her coughing under control from the insane amount of love she was feeling from this new pony.

"This pony is somewhat of an old friend to me. She asked me about something she needs help with and now I need to run it all by you." Chrysalis nodded to Satanic who stared at her. Chrysalis face hoofed. "Shit, I forgot I have to do it for you," she groaned. There was a flash of green fire and in the place of the black unicorn stood a tall black alicorn. Her mane and eyes were blood red, her pupils matching that of a dragon.

"Sweetie, take Blue upstairs please." said Spike, handing the foal over to his wife. The white mare nodded and ran upstairs, leaving a tense silence around them.

"So," said Satanic, pawing at the ground with her hoof. "My name is Satanic." Satanic yelped as she was thrown back by a bolt of rose energy.

"Stay away from my family you bitch!" Shouted Trixie, standing in front of Nympha to guard her. The pink alicorn stared at the black figure trying to pick itself out of the wall, emotion she wasn't expecting from the creature pouring out of it.

"Mom?" Said Nympha, looking up at her mom.

"Not now, Nympha. I'm trying to protect you."

"But mom...."

"Don't worry. I got thi-"

"She's not going to hurt me!" The room fell silent as all eyes fell onto the pink alicorn mare. She was staring down her shocked mother.

"Wh-what?" Asked the mare, confused.

"Satanic did not come here to hurt any of us." said Chrysalis, putting a hoof on her wife's shoulder.

"How do I know she's not controlling you?" Snapped Trixie, turning on Chrysalis.

"You scream during sex and have the oddest fetish of..."

"Alright you are normal." said Trixie, blushing. She turned towards Satanic, having just freed herself. "Why are you here?"

"For her." said the demon, pointing a hoof at Nympha.

"Hold on. What do you wa-"

"Makes sense." For the second time in the last two minutes, all eyes were on Nympha.

"How could you tell it makes sense?" asked the azure mare. Nympha rolled her eyes and pointed to her protruding fangs.

"I'm a changeling, mom. I can taste love and it is pouring out of her and damn near choked me to death."

"Sorry!" Said Satanic franticly. Trixie raised an eyebrow.

"You came her to ask my daughter on a date?" Asked Trixie, eyeing the black alicorn demon. Satanic looked away and but her lip.

"I actually came here to marry her and take her back to my domain in Tartarus." Satanic flinched at the silence that followed her statement. Chrysalis was already okay with it, having set down ground rules, but she still had a mother and the daughter to convince.

"You want to do what now?" Said Trixie, glaring at the demon. Satanic bit her lip.

"Told you it wasn't going to be easy." said Chrysalis, smirking.

"No shit, I see that." said Satanic. Chrysalis laughed, confusing the group with her comfort around the demon.

"Excuse me," said Bright, drawing herself to attention. "I thought that this was the demon that slaughtered all those ponies. To me, she doesn't seem all that dangerous or scary."

"I represent insanity, dear. I'm only scary when I get pissed enough, that's when I show up in the sense of being bound." explained Satanic.

"But then wouldn't you be able to snap on Nympha and attack her?" Asked Glimmer.

"Demons don't work that way," said Celestia. "It took the sense of my daughter about to be killed for mine to be released, a sense of being completely ignored and useless for Luna," Luna looked away in shame and found the book shelves more interesting. "Twilight took immense pain in watching her mother beaten. And finally was Chrysalis, watching her marefriend nearly killed."

"Point is, it's going to have to be something major to set off a demon. That, and she still has to obey my rules." said Chrysalis, looking back at Satanic.

"Already had the talk, I see?" Said Trixie, raising an eyebrow. Chrysalis grinned.

"Yup. Now I see why Luna enjoyed giving it to me so much."

"Because it's so fun to watch them squirm." said the two alicorns in unison. They broke out in laughter while Satanic watched, dumbfounded.

"Don't worry," said Trixie, walking up behind the demon. "Chrysalis was terrified of my mother for a week. Being a goddess of the night makes you very....convincing." Satanic giggled a bit, shocking the group by the feminine gesture from the demon. The black alicorn demon stopped as she realized everyone was quiet and staring at her.

"What? I am a chick." said the demon. There was another bout of silence. During it, Nympha was trying to organize her thoughts.

"What are the rules to our marriage?" Asked the young alicorn.

"Um...she can't take you to Tartarus until you are ready, she can't keep you there for long, and she can't be in any attack or conduct any attacks on Equus. Along with not hurting you." said Chrysalis. Nympha thought for a moment, weighing it all in her mind.

"I'll do it." stated the pink alicorn, causing all eyes to turn to her.

"Are you sure, honey?" Asked Chrysalis, placing a hoof on her daughters shoulder. Nympha nodded.

"She seems to be changed from how you described her. That and I'm not exactly leaving since I can come back when I want." said the young mare. Chrysalis smiled and kissed her head.

"Well, at least my throne isn't going to be empty. Though according to your mother I'm making the next one." said Chrysalis with a wink.

"I did not choose to get pregnant. That was your fault so now it's your turn for eleven months of hormones and pain."

"Don't I already get that once a month?" Asked the changeling.

"Yeah, well, it's worse." said the azure mare.

"It is." agreed Celestia and Rainbow with a nod. Chrysalis shrugged.

"Yay! A wedding! We need to get balloons and streamers and-" Satanic stared in confusion at the bouncing pink ball of energy rambling off party supplies she apparently needed for a wedding. She turned to Chrysalis for an explanation.

"It's Pinkie Pie, don't try to understand it." whispered the changeling. Satanic nodded and tried to follow the pink earth pony's movements. There was a tap on her shoulder and she turned to see Nympha staring up at her.

"Can I speak to you in private?" Asked the mare. The demons cheeks flushed a bit and she nodded.

"Just don't be too messy now." whispered Chrysalis. Satanic's cheek's burned crimson as she tried to keep her wings down, even wrapping them in her black aura to keep them settled. She walked with Nympha as they left the group and went into the back room of the library.

"Why do you love me?" Asked the hybrid as the door closed behind them. Satanic sighed and sat in one of the chairs. She soon regretted it after she found herself...larger than the chair.

"Oh come on! Does that drake literally have that small of an ass?" Shouted the demon in frustration, finding the chair bound to her flank. Nympha's giggling did not help the huge blush on her cheeks.

"You going to answer?" asked the alicorn. With a flick of her horn, Satanic freed herself from her chair and deemed the floor worthy of sitting on.

"Well, I guess it's because it's you. You're fun, smart, beautiful, cute, and very capable of running a entire race." The demon sighed and lifted the mare's head up with her hoof. "I come from a place where I respect you being different where ponies here avoid you because of these." she said, tapping Nympha's horn than fangs.

"So you don't care that I'm a changeling/pony hybrid?" Asked the mare. Satanic braved herself and kissed the pink alicorn just below the horn.

"Not at all. I may even find it hot. Who knows?" The two giggled, Satanic's forehead on the smaller alicorns.

"It will be odd with you being taller than my grandmother, though." stated the mare. Satanic looked herself over before letting a black smoke devour her. In her place was a smaller version of herself, standing at the same height as Nympha, half a head smaller than Luna.

"Better?" She asked. Nympha surprised the demon by apply a kiss on her lips, leaving it sot there a few seconds before breaking it.

"Much better." Satanic blushed madly as she pecked the mare a second time.

"I think we should, um, head back out. Your mother already thinks we are doing much more than kissing." The two blushed and walked out of the back room.

"So how was my daughter's first?" Asked Chrysalis with a smirk.

"If you mean kiss, it was perfect." said Nympha with a grin.

"Now, which pair of lips did you kiss?" Asked the changeling, eyes gleaming with mischief.

"Ew, mom! My mouth. She will have to wait for that."

"And other things. Right, Satanic?" Said Chrysalis, staring at Satanic.

"Yes...mother." said the demon with a smirk. Chrysalis rolled her eyes.

"You two aren't married yet. I'm still Chrysalis you, missy." Satanic stuck her tongue out at the changeling.

"it's odd. If it wasn't for the looks, Satanic could be another Chrysalis." observed Twilight.

"It's because I am. If you were to take away the darker part of me, you would get a pony Chrysalis," said Satanic, nuzzling up to her soon-to-be-wife. "It's that way for all demons. If you were to talk to Nightmare Moon, Solar Flare, Solar Eclipse, or Lunar Eclipse, they would seem just like Luna, Celestia, Twilight, and Trixie."

"But what about Sombra? She was released and she enslaved the entire Cyrstal Empire." pointed out Celestia.

"That's because Cadence made the mistake of freeing her while Sombra was set off. Thus why she did what she did."

"So the enslavement of the Crystal Empire was Cadence's fault?" Asked Twilight. Satanic nodded.

"It was. And you ponies always blame the demons. We are actually quite normal despite our darker sides. The only demon I know of that is completely normal is Lucian. Our father."

"Who is he bound to?" Asked Nympha.

"No one. He was a former guardian of Faust's Paradise before being thrown out for rather....inappropriate behaviour. He was too dangerous to drop into Equus, so he was bound in his own realm called Tartarus."


"So Tartarus isn't just a prison for sinners, it's a prison for its own ruler." said Luna. Satanic nodded.

"Only his children are allowed to roam free. It's other occupants and lower demons are stuck in there. But of course, our freedom is limited to our host unless we take over or expel ourselves." said Satanic, sitting back in her chair.

"And you want to take our daughter there?" Asked Trixie, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm not even sure anymore. There are more than enough heirs in Tartarus to take my place. The only danger is father. He might not be too happy his daughter left home." said Satanic.

"You are willing to piss off a extremely powerful demon just to be with me?" Asked Nympha. Satanic waves a dismissive.

"Of course. What kind of mare would I be to make you do something against your will."

"And I thank you for that." said Nympha nuzzling the mare and causing her to blush.

"Hey now. No need for this relationship to start off me and Trix's." said Chrysalis.

"How did your relationship start?" Asked Twilight.

"We confused then kissed." Twilight nodded in understanding. Chrysalis grinned mischievously. "Then we ate each other out."

"And a little too much information, Chryssy." said Trixie, turning Chrysalis away from the madly blushing lavender alicorn. The room burst into laughter while the new couple watched from their spot, happily enjoying their small bliss.

Author's Note:

Shipping it like UPS. I didn't run this by my editor since he is busy and I need to leave him to his devices. If there are errors, sorry. Anyways, a new ship to start off this awesome shipfic mixed family fic that I have here. So, until next time.