• Published 21st Oct 2013
  • 3,668 Views, 125 Comments

Solar Child: Past Demons - Bakmah Genesis



The royal children are now in their twenties and happily ruling beside their mothers. But what happens when they learn of their dark past?

  • ...
22
 125
 3,668

4: A Queen of Tartarus

Chrysalis groaned as her senses started to return back to her slowly, letting her become aware of her location. From what she could see, it was the throne room. But instead of Celestia, Luna, Twilight, or Trixie on the throne, it was a black alicorn mare with a blood red mane and red dragon eyes. It didn't take her long to figure out who was before her.

"Satanic." groaned Chrysalis. She went to rub her temples, but found her hooves bound. Her forehooves her bound above her head while her hind legs were firmly placed on the ground. She traced her bindings to find black chains leading to nowhere.

"You can't touch lead and iron, but you are willing to use chains?" asked Chrysalis, raising her head slightly to get a view of the demon. Satanic shrugged.

"Ropes are too weak so we use multiple kinds of metal to create chains we can freely touch." said the demon, standing up off the throne. She started to walk towards with a grin, her true emotions hidden to Chrysalis despite the numerous years of being bound to her.

"What do you want, you demon bitch?" Spat Chrysalis, glaring holes into the demon before her. Satanic gasped in mock hurt.

"Demon bitch? Oh but deary, I'm a Queen." said Satanic, circling Chrysalis.

"No, I'm high queen. You are just the demon that was bound to my soul before you decided it was time to walk around." said Chrysalis, staring forward as the demon stood behind her.

"Oh, I am very much a queen. One of the Queens of Tartarus, that is." said Satanic, her mouth right next to Chrysalis' ear. Her ear flicked in irritation at the feel of her breath over it. She turned her head ever so slightly to see her.

"Don't get excited. I may be gay, but you're married. Besides there is another mare I am interested in," said Satanic, walking away from her. "Though, I doubt I will get blessing from her mother." said the demon, looking back at Chrysalis with a smirk. Chrysalis' eyes widened.

"You stay away from my daughter!" Growled Chrysalis. Satanic ignored her.

"Nympha will make a beautiful Queen in my opinion. Solar already runs the level Hatred very well. Sombra has gluttony covered. Nightmare Moon has Envy down. Solar Eclipse has pain settled. And Lunar Eclipse needs no help with Vanity. But my Insanity, a wife to help me rule my realm is welcome." said the demon, tapping her chin.

"You came back just to court my daughter and drag her back to Tartarus?" Asked Chrysalis, glaring at her.

"And cause as much damage as I can before me and my new bride have to remerge with your soul." said Satanic, sitting back down on the throne.

"Why must you always ruin my life?" Asked Chrysalis, hanging her head. Satanic shook her head.

"Don't blame me. Blame Fate. He was a tricky bastard when I met him." said the demon with a grin.

"What do you want with her?" Said Chrysalis softly, refusing to raise her head. Satanic's grin fell for the first time that day. Her face turned serious and she walked up to the bound changeling, sitting down in front of her.

"Multiple reasons. I won't lie and say that I don't plan on making her a co-ruler of the insanity realm, but I need her for a few other reasons." said Satanic. She turned her head and looked at the far window.

"Demons need to breed, Chrysalis. Queens more than anything. Me being gay makes this more difficult since queens can't breed with each other. So, she needs to be the carrier of my child.

"But, there is one more reason. And it's because I'm lonely, Chrysalis. Demons are not without love, no matter what you think. We love, we care, we weep. It's shocking, yes, but it's true.

"So, I may have fallen for your daughter during my time bound to you. So don't worry, those feelings weren't incest." said the demon, winking slightly at the end.

"Because finding out that your inner alicorn demon loves your daughter is totally not something to worry about." said Chrysalis, rolling her eyes.

"Glad you agree." said Satanic, grinning.

"That was sarcasm!" Chrysalis shouted. Satanic broke out into laughter, obviously finding the situation rather hilarious. Her laughter died down and she donned a small smile.

"I don't expect your blessing, Chrysalis. I just had to go by tradition. I only need you alive as a vessel and it wouldn't be a happy relationship if I was to kill you."

"It wouldn't be a happy relationship if she was forced, either. If you do love her, I would rather you go the slow route and actualy try and ask her out. Not bind me in my own throne room and use me as leverage." snapped Chrysalis. Satanic sighed.

"You don't understand the severity of the situation. I don't have time. Lucian, my father, is wanting me to get married NOW. And you really can't just refuse my father. You have to have a death wish." said Satanic, sadly. Chrysalis was in deep thought. Lucian sounded a lot like her father when he was alive. There was a reason her parents were rarely seem together.

"You can marry my daughter..." Satanic's ears perked up, a smile crossing her face. "But I, of course, have conditions."

"I guess I can risk it." said Satanic. Chrysalis smiled.

"Alright. You cannot take her to Tartarus until she is ready and you can't keep her there for long. No evil plans against Equus. And give the foals some time. You don't need her shooting them out right away."

"So, what you're saying is...."

"You have to come very close to a normal alicorn." Silence stretched throughout the throne room. Chrysalis smiled smugly while Satanic stared at her, mouth hanging open.

"That's suicide!" Shouted Satanic. Chrysalis shrugged.

"They said that about invading Canterlot yet we are still here." said the changeling. Satanic thought for moment.

"This could work. It's just Lucian I'm worried about. If one of his most powerful daughters go soft..." she trailed off and let the statement sink in.

"Then we fight back. I didn't let the fact that Trixie was a mare as well as a pony stop me from loving her and being with her. Now we've been happily married for twenty-four years and have a beautiful daughter."

"Doesn't mean I can't worry. Wait, why are you helping me? I made you cause slaughter which still haunts you." asked Satanic, confused. Chrysalis smiled.

"A few reasons. One of them being we've been bound to each other eternally for three hundred years. That, and I'm a changeling." said Chrysalis, winking to the demon queen. Satanic blushed and mentally face hoofed. Of course she knew how much she loved Nympha. If it wasn't for the fact that she was used to Trixie, she probably would have been drowned in the emotion.

"I might have forgotten that. But, do you really think this will work?" Asked the demon. Chrysalis rolled her eyes.

"You sound as repeative as I did when we were about to have Nympha. I wonder how many times I fussed over little things that last few months? Anyways, the point is that it will be fine. The rest of us might not warm up very fast. If you haven't forgotten, my wife has had to comfort me after I wake up in tears." said the changeling.

"And I'm sorry. Look I will be better. I accept your conditions. I just-just...." Satanic trailed off, not sure on how to continue.

"You just love her so much you can't think of what life would be like without her." finished Chrysalis with a knowing smile. Satanic smiled and nodded. If there was any mare that knew what she was talking about, it was Chrysalis. Satanic was fully born because of her love for Trixie.

"Okay," said Satanic, releasing the changelings bonds. "I think I'm ready. But, I don't know if she will believe me." said the demon. Chrysalis rolled her eyes again.

"Love directed at an undisguised changeling directly is far more strong than any other form of emotion. You should be worried she doesn't drown in it," said Chrysalis. Her smile than disappeared and her voice dropped. "But remember I will create my own realm of Tartarus to torture you in if you hurt my daughter in any way." growled the changeling. And Satanic believed her. She may no longer be attatched to a demon, but she still could cause plenty of damage. She nodded and the two started to where Chrysalis believed they should be hiding.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ponyville?" Asked Satanic, taking in the town before her. It was a small town consisting of mostly earth ponies, some unicorns, and the occasional Pegasus. The citizens of the town walked by, not noticing the two. Satanic raised an eyebrow and turned to Chrysalis.

Chrysalis was now a red unicorn mare with a blond mane and blue eyes. She then looked over herself to find herself normal except that she was the same height as normal ponies and had no wings. Chrysalis changed them both in the middle of teleportation.

"Impressive." said Satanic, praising the work. Chrysalis smiled.

"I'm a changeling. I could pull off Celestia's public appearance perfectly. Now, their place of stay shouldn't be too hard to find." said Chrysalis, guiding the hidden demon.

"Why here though? It's just a small town." said Satanic, scanning the area.

"Yes, but this has large value. The remaining elements, who are probably fourty, live here. This is also where Rainbow and Twilight met. Finally, this town was the first place Twilight could roam without fear for her life." said Chrysalis, smiling. "Oh, and her son lives here."

"Wait, son? I thought she only had Prism and Glimmer." said Satanic, confused.

"True. Spike isn't her actual son. He is actually her adoptive son. He hatched for her back when she was admitted into her mothers school."

"Hatched?"

"Spike is a young dragon. In pony years, he's thirty but still, like, ten in dragon." said Chrysalis. By now, Satanic could tell they were heading towards a tree by the edge of town. A sign next to it read 'Golden Oaks Library'

"Any other odd things about this family?" Asked Satanic, still baffled.

"He is married to the sister of the element of generosity and has a filly with her." Satanic's jaw almost hit the ground.

"You ponies are anything but normal, aren't you?" asked Satanic. Chrysalis smiled and nodded, stopping infront of the library door.

"You ready?" She asked, eyeing the demon queen. Satanic looked over the looming tree before them before looking back down at the door.

"As I'll ever be." With a nod, Chrysalis raised a hoof and knocked, ready to enter the shit storm ahead.

Author's Note:

*looks up and sees on coming shit storm.*
You got to be kidding me! I just finished washing these turbines! Do you know how hard it is to get septic tanks out of turbines? Very.

Anyways, did you seriously think Satanic was going to be the villain? Ha! That's just too simple. I just have to make a cluster fuck with some beautiful shipping in there. Remember, this isn't exactly incest. They were bound but that's it. They are not related in any way. Now, let's see how this wonderful shit storm #1 turns out.