• Published 20th Oct 2013
  • 749 Views, 6 Comments

The God of Hellfire - Choose Your Own Adventure! (Alpha) - RyanPAPP



Discord has successfully corrupted Twilight Sparkle. Now, he calls on you for help with spreading anarchy to all the lands!

  • ...
 6
 749

START

You were called out here, the twisted and illogical remains of Ponyville, by the "Incredibly Handsome, Stupendous, Amazing, Artistic, Creative, Fun, and All-Powerful Emperor" Discord, or so he calls himself.

Nothing had quite been the same since he showed up. Your view of Ponyville was always a demented and delusional one. You had a particularly rare case of Physcosis that warped your world into Wonderland since birth. Of course being locked away didn't matter, because you enjoyed the Asylum full of talking jelly beans and floating lollipops!

But, since Discord arrived, everything had changed ever-so slightly. Things would be a different color, the jelly beans were now rocks, and the clouds that once rained lemonade onto you are now raining chocolate.

Unbeknownst to you, this was an affect of Discord's anarchy spell. Since your idea of reality was twisted already, his world-changing spell cancelled out your disease and made everything appear as it actually was in it's ruined state.

Suddenly, you feel your Seal-drawn carriage come to a full and abrupt stop.

MAKE A CHOICE:

--Poke your head out through the curtains and shout "What the bloody 'ell is goin' on?"

--Yell at driver.

--Wait for the carriage to resume motion.