• Published 9th Oct 2013
  • 15,576 Views, 3,181 Comments

The Dragon and the Force - FenrisianBrony



Spike disappears from Equestria, and ends up surrounded by Jedi

  • ...
65
 3,181
 15,576

PreviousChapters Next
Act 4: The First Purge

Act 4: The First Purge

War. It is a constant force in the galaxy. For some it is to be feared. For others it is to be opposed. For yet more it is to be embraced and rushed towards, the great equaliser to forge yourself within.

Spike knows this as well as any in the galaxy, the wars he has fought in long and brutal, tearing away the life he knew and gifting him with a new one, a life filled with charred bridges he must now rebuild if he is to stand once more. The Mandalorians, once his greatest enemy, are now his own people. The Jedi, once his people, are now a bitter reminder of his own painful growth.

The Mandalorians know war, yearn for it, wage it to force their civilisation to grow and flourish,and yet now there is no war, there is no great enemy left to fight save the shadows themselves. In leaving the conflict avoiding Jedi, Spike has found peace. In joining the war-loving Mandalorians, Spike has found a calmness that he never believed possible.

Unsure of how long such could possibly last for one such as him, Spike vows to make the most of this new life, even as across the galaxy, the lives of those he once knew begin to be snuffed out by an enemy that cannot be fought, cannot be seen...cannot be satiated.

PreviousChapters Next