• Published 26th Oct 2013
  • 3,747 Views, 69 Comments

Return of a lost tyrant - Uberdeathninja



somethings aren't meant to be found. Twilight finds a map to a tomb that was sealed for a damn good reason, and learns this the hard way.

  • ...
15
 69
 3,747

Requiem for a tyrant: Part four

Pinkie Pie vs Melvin

Pinkie walked in to some kind of dining room where evrything was piled up to the side and an over-sized halfling was literally stuffing his face.
"Yuck!" one of her minions said, alerting the fat-ass lard ball of their presence.

"Melven ain't so small now!" Melvin said turning around. He then began to waddle towards them. She sent her minions after him eliciting vile commentary from the overweight halfling;
"Come 'ere!" He swung his barbecue fork killing one of the minions. She recalled her minions as he was about to jump. As soon as the thousand ton halfling landed, Pinkie sent forth her minions getting more of the gluttonous lard bucket's two cents.
"Stay still, tasty snack!" He taunted as he swung his gilded fork and killed another minion. Then he swung again with the same results. Suddenly, the minions returned to Pinkie's side.
"Food!" Melvin said as he waddled over to a lowered food dish and scarfed down the food greedily and messily. He turned back around as the tray rose back up. Then he waddled forward again. This time he decided to roll over his 'food'.
"Squash food! Eat food!" he said whist rolling around the room trying to flatten his foes. Though he crushed several minions, they got up and were just fine. After he stopped rolling, Pinkie sent her minions after the fat bastard. and launched fireballs at the lard wad. He got back up then rolled after her again. He bowled over two or three minions this time, but they were fine. When he stopped again, she sent in her minions and dove in herself. her minions returned to her side as fatty the living lard supertanker waddled forward to where the tray was to lower. but no food awaited him, and he collapsed on the ground. Pinkie's minions cheered on for regicide as she strode forward.

"Burst him like a balloon master!" A voice in her head called out. She swung the sword and Melvin exploded into a dark substance and an ocean of lard. The voice spoke again:
"That is concentrated evil, sire! It accumulates in those of an especially evil disposition!" Then every thing faded away.

Applejack vs Jewel

"What better object to steal than the one everyone wants? Can't Imagine why, it's an ugly looking thing." Jewel said.
Applejack had a bone to pick with this brat. Jewel leaped to the middle row and sprinted to the center of town.

"I've managed to increase the energy of that tower gate. But not for long... If you can driver across the gate, I will transport her to your tower. No place to run there!" A voice in her head said. Applejack went right and pillaged the area around the massive statue. She then set out to mop up any raiders Jewel place in the village to kill her and her minions She took to the first roof top and butchered the firebomb raider and his companion.
"Block her escape, Master! Drive her towards the tower gate!" The voice said.
Then she moved through the village and murdered any raiders that dared to show themselves to her and her minions on her way to the second rooftop. Not a single brown was lost during the horrifying and brutal slaughter. Applejack then placed five minions in front of every single potential exit from the main path. Then Applejack pursued the brat named Jewel towards the tower gate. As Jewel stepped on the pad, something happened.
"What?" Jewel said as the ground shook. Then she screamed as a red light enveloped her and shattered a nearby bone wall.

"Good! Our guards are currently incarcerating her. Return when you wish to begin ahhhh... speaking, with our prisoner." The voice said. She returned to the area with the statue after swapping out her browns for blues. She used one minion to grab a tiny beetle to lure a much larger one next to the next bone wall. Then she stuck the massive beetle at least twice and ran as it started to steam and jump. It exploded right next to the wall, shattering it. Then She had her blues take the statue. Hen they were almost to the tower gate, a light blue pad appeared and several elves followed and got between her and the gate they explained they wanted their statue back and so she returned it. She returned to the tower. And saw Jewel in a cage.
"The young lady has been restrained, sire!" A withered, gray, and wrinkled brown said. It was the voice from her head! Applejack walked over to the scene.

"Let me go! Do you know who I am? do you know who I work for?" Jewel said as several minions taunted and prodded her. She tried to get as much distance from the minions as the cage allowed.

"Spirited creature. A few days in my iron maiden will sort that out!" The grey one said.

"Look... Wait, I don't do pain. The wizard... He wanted me to pinch the statue. No idea why, He even payed me! Ha, I would have done it for free! There's nothing like the rush of the steal!" Jewel said. Suddenly the whole tower shook violently.
"That's Khan! He's coming for me! I wouldn't wanna be you right now!" Jewel taunted.

"That warrior Isn't happy that you've snatched his lady-friend, lord." The gnarled minion said starting for the balcony. "He's attacked spree! You must stop him before he kills all your worshipers!" He said as they made it to the balcony. Then everything faded to black.

Evil Was one step closer to victory... Because Evil always finds a way...