• Published 7th Oct 2013
  • 739 Views, 3 Comments

The Tale of Ghost - GhostlyDarkness



It's a story of Ghost, the head of the elite royal guards and his origin and story

  • ...
1
 3
 739

New Feelings #8

Ghost sighed they were on their way back when he ordered them to drop him off in a small nearby forest, he wanted to be alone for some time. It was a chilly afternoon that held a soothing cool breeze that constantly blew gently through his mane. He found himself looking into a pond that reflected the orange sky, sitting down he relaxed and enjoyed the scene.

Celestia came walking behind him “something on your mind Ghost?” she asked kneeling down beside him.

Ghost sighed before answering her “Im just thinking about what I saw back at the castle” said softly not lifting his eyes from the surface of the water. Ghost then explained what he saw in Sombra’s trance, he also told her the feelings he felt toward Luna.

Celestia smiled warmly “it seems that you care deeply for her and her safety and you would do anything to keep her safe” she said softly. “Tell her how you feel about her, Im sure she’ll understand” she said before spreading her wings ready to take off. “Oh and Luna is looking for you, she needed to talk to you” she said before flying off.

“What could she want to talk to me about?” he asked himself. He sighed before he stood up and made his way back to the castle, he stopped as soon as he got to his room and decided to check on Luna. He slowly opened the door

“Luna? You wanted to talk to me?” he asked slightly nervous. Luna lying in her bed, her eyes opened at the sound of his voice.

“Yes, I wanted to thank you for all that you’ve done” she spoke softly. “Tia told me everything that you did, and that’s really brave so we will be having a celebration tomorrow to thank you for all that you’ve done for us” she said with a weak smile.

Ghost was ready to object but Luna had already closed her eyes, she was clearly worn out. Ghost smiled “sweet dreams” before he left he leaned in close to her, he could feel her soft breaths. He hesitated to lean in closer, before he knew it Luna leaned up into him and planted a soft kiss on his lips.

She opened her eyes again “again thank you” she said smiling before closing her eyes and returning to sleep.

Ghost a bit surprised at this blushed and shakily walked back to his room where he laid down on his bed, he wasn’t tired but he kept thinking about the kiss she had given him. She didn’t seem like the type to do that, but Ghost did enjoy it and found himself falling asleep happily to the thought.