• Published 27th Sep 2013
  • 1,692 Views, 25 Comments

Heart Of Darkness - Fanskapet



Twilight murdered and resurrected

  • ...
3
 25
 1,692

Chapter 3 Hunger and new faces (rewritten)

"Aaw its still not enough." She mumbled trying to shake the last little drop of blood to fall on her outstretched tongue, sighing as she let it down on the bed, licking her lips and rubbing her growling stomach.

So hungry, maybe there's some more closeby.
She thought scratching her chin for a moment, sitting up on the bed again and putting the chalice on the bedstand, jumping down from the bed, walking over to the door opening it to glance out, only to freeze in place as a dark furred pony head with pupils like vertical slits looking right at her.

"Eep!" Slamming the door shut in surprise, swallowing and collecting herself, opening the door slowly, again being greeted by the same scene.

"U-uhm hi?" She greeted the pony, seeing another one standing on the other side of the door, both having a dark charcoal coloration, bat wings, those unsettling eyes and wearing intricate armor.

"Is everything alright?" The same pony asked looking down on her unamused.

"I-I uhm yes I was just... who are you two?"

"We are here guarding the lords interests." Both ponies bowed their head in unison.

"Oh... you mean Scourge?" She asked, a bit unsure as both ponies turned forward again from the door.

"Yes." The guard said giving her a quick glance and with a frown turning back forward.

"So..oh I just well nevermind." She shrunk back a little as she got the evil eye from the guard, who was clearly annoyed with her now.

"Shouldn't you be resting?" The other one asked, though he made it sound like what the hell are you doing here.

"Well I-I-" She begun to shrink back into her room, unsure how she would ask for more blood to drink, only to be interrupted by her growling stomach, causing both guard to look at each other and giving her a tired sigh.

"How bothersome, call for the servants will you?" The one to her right rolled his slitted eyes, turning to his companion, who nodded pulling a rope going along the wall and under the roof, giving off a distant sound of a bell.

"Oh I-I don't wan't to.cause any problems" She begun, only to be silenced as the guard gave her another glare.

"Just go back inside and wait." The guard snorted.

"O-okay, uhm thanks I guess." She said heading back into her room, sighing as she closed the door and crawling back up on the edge of the bed to wait for whatever would happen.

I don't get it why they are so angry, did I do something? did I commit a faux pas?
Getting lost in her thoughts confused, a bit scared remembering nothing, yet seemingly having two enemies or atleast two very unfriendly ponies right outside her door.

*Knock* *Knock*

"Eep! oh uhm come in?" She answered startled.

"Hrm hrm old Snaggletooth heard you be hungry." A small yellowish humanoid wearing an old worn tuxedo carrying a big bowl filled with some dark liquid, entered through the door smiling at her showing off a wide array of sharp teeth.

"Ahem! Snaggletooth may be old, but he ain't an old artifact to oogle at." The creature smiled, snapping her back into reality.

"Oh, oh I-I didn't mean to stare"

"Ah Snaggletooth knows, no worries at all he often gets the same reaction from other ponies." He laughed at her blushing, putting down the big bowl on the nightstand.

"Sorry I was just surprised, I was expecting a pony and and and is that blood?" She gave him a apologetic smile, before loosing her concentration as her eyes drifted to that dark liquid in the bowl.

"Yes yes Snaggletooth bring nutricious blood for pretty pony." Never letting his grin falter, plucking out a spoon from his pocket cleaning it against the tuxedo and holding it towards her.

"Snaggletooth also bring spo-." He managed to say, Before she dove head first into the bowl, srugging and putting the spoon back into his pocket.

Author's Note:

well here we go Another rewrite i could just shit myself out of proudness

hope you enjoy it