• Published 27th Sep 2013
  • 1,692 Views, 25 Comments

Heart Of Darkness - Fanskapet



Twilight murdered and resurrected

  • ...
3
 25
 1,692

chapter 10 learning (part 3)

"Snaggy! how have you been? it's been uh long." Orson smiled, lifting his head towards Snaggletooth, shaking back the hood of his robe a bit to get a clear view, revealing a overly fat and wide sickly yellowed muzzle.

"Not long enough." Snaggletooth mumbled, frowning at the huge pony laying on the ground.

"So this is the new one?" The large stallion continued, as he stood up and turned his head towards Dusk, not even noticing the goblin mumbling anything.

"Hrm this is the one yes." Snaggletooth nodded, walking over and patting her on the shoulder, giving the fat stallion a stern look.

"Hmm kinda looks like that princess doesn't she?" Orson asked, scratching his chin and slowly walking closer, missing the deathglare Snaggletooth was giving him.
"Shes looking at me weird."

"Uhm uh hello?" Dusk mumbled, shrinking down on her chair uncomfortable over the large stallion walking close enough to lick her, frowning and desperatly looking over at Snaggletooth for help, whimpering softly as the massive stallion took a large sniff of her.

"Just keep calm." Snaggletooth sighed, rubbing the bridge of his nose in annoyance.

"I-I uhm o-okay.." Dusk said, as the large stallion backed away and slowly begun circling around her.

"This one is adorable! all dark violet, to think rotface found another one." Orson laughed, grabbing one of her wings and stretching it out.

"W-what?" She blinked confused at what he just said and quickly pulling back her wing, turning around in her seat and staring at him, trying to prevent him from touching them again.

"Does it have a name?" He asked, turning towards Snaggletooth with a grin.

"It?! yes I have a name! and it is Dusk!"

"A bit mouthy one isn't it?" He kept grinning, clearing his throat and spitting on the floor, giving a rumbling little laugh as he saw the ball of phlegm squirm before turning back towards her.
"Not to worry little Dusk, big mouth is good for a vampire."

"Why is Orson here?" Snaggletooth frowned, plucking out a handerchief, wiping the disgusting little pile on the floor and placing it back in his pocket.

"Eh? oh finally found Trixie, apparently she got herself into the royal dungeons." He shrugged, sitting down heavily on the floor and wiping away some stray drops of spittle at his mouth.

"Hmm will be problem." slowly stroking his chin, getting himself lost in thought for a moment.
"But why is Orson here? where is Meri?"

"Probably complaining to rotface." orson pointed a hoof upwards.
"So you thaught the new one anything yet?" He continued, nodding his head towards Dusk.

"The great and powerfull?" Dusk suddenly asked, getting confused looks from the two, at first wondering what she meant before Orson answered.
"Oh you mean Trixie?"

"Yes, is she....great and powerfull? or?" she asked again, blinking in confusion of what she just said.

"Uh yeah and no, shes a boasting bastard but a usefull tool, but her magic skills are almost below me and that is shamefull for any unicorn, but have you really not heard of her acts?" Orson said, shaking his head slowly and scratching his chin, giving Dusk a confused look.

"Ahem let Snaggletooth answer this, Dusks memories are jumbled and is wrong here and there." Snaggletooth coughed, quickly putting a hand over her muzzle.

"Wait so her memories are there or not?" Orson said, tilting his head in confusion both at Snaggletooth silencing Dusk and what he was saying.

"Much is missing." Snaggletooth shook his head.

"So what use is she then?" Orson spat, pointing a massive hoof at Dusk, who blinked feeling offended yet unsure what to respond to the stallion, shaking her head and giving him an angry glare.

"She will be of much use, Orson will wait and see." Snaggletooth sighed, shaking a finger at him.

"Wait and see always this wait and see, Orson is tired of all these cloak and daggers! just spit it out already." Orson groaned, leaning his back against the wall in annoyance pulling back his hood and rubbing his temples with his hooves, revealing a too big and lumpy head for a normal pony even for somepony of his abnormal size.

"Uhm are you done talking about me while I'm still in the room?" Dusk asked, a bit at unease at Orsons annoyance.

"Oh eh why don't Dusk go back to her room, this will take long." Snaggletooth mumbled, placing a hand over his eyes and waving her away.

"Thank you for your time Snaggletooth." Dusk nodded at the goblin giving him a smile, getting a friendly nod back, turning to give Orson a last glare before heading out of the room.
"Orson."

Author's Note:

well finally through my writers block and kinda depression im not really sure I hav ejust been uninspired and just had problem writing more than a few words before giving up for the night. anyway sorry for the long wait the ones of you who likes this hope it isn't to big of a disappointment for the long wait