• Published 22nd Sep 2013
  • 662 Views, 8 Comments

The Awakening Of The Darkness - Shadowmane PX-41



There is a being even more powerful than anything the Mane 6 have encountered before. and upon its resurrection seeks revenge on those who cherish the light of Equestrian Friendship.

  • ...
4
 8
 662

Part 8: The Doomed Equines

As Darkwing and his eight angels of darkness took flight towards Canterlot Castle, He slammed The Stones Of Knowledge And Ruin together to create The Stone Of Age And Youth, It looked a little more spikier than usual, and its dark purple colour had mashed with the rainbows of the other side to create what looked like a black gemstone with a rainbow outline.

"Pretty neat trick you pulled off there, Darkwing." Diamond Tiara said to Darkwing to compliment his new creation.

"That's only an appetizer of the power that is to come, Ladies." He replied back to the winged monstrosities which were once ponies, "We'll be arriving in Canterlot Castle shortly, So i'd suggest charging up your most powerful dark magics to break the shield surrounding it."

Sparing no time to answer in words, The Eight Angels Of Darkwing started brandishing their own unique weapons, Twilight's tomahawk, Fluttershy's dragon spell, Applejack's rain of destruction, Rarity's gemstone storm, Rainbow Dash's new black hurricane spell, and to finish it up, Pinkie Pie's 4th wall laser.

After the Corrupted Mane 6 broke through the shield, Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon started destroying the castle ceiling with their powerful weapons of doom, Upon landing in the royal throne room, Diamond Tiara impaled all the castle guards surrounding them with her new crystalline scythes, While Silver Spoon destroyed Celestia and Luna's own forcefields.

"It's over Celestia, You lost!" Darkwing said to her in his sinister voice, No sooner had he started to use his new Stone Of Age And Youth, When who should restrain him but... DISCORD!!!

"Stop it Darkwing! You've gone too far this time!" The Draconequis said while holding Darkwing's hands behind his back, After turning around he transformed the Mane 6 Back to their original pony states, Don't ask why, It's Discord we're talking about here.

"YOU... YOU TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!!!" Darkwing said freeing his hands from Discord's grasp and shooting him with his dark lightning fingertips.

"Where are we? And why are we wearing battle armour?" Said Twilight being the first to come to.

As Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon were about to launch an attack on the Mane 6, Darkwing said, "No you two, Let me deal with the Spirits."

"BEGONE LITTLE EQUINES!!!!" Darkwing said throwing Discord out the window, upon Discord's departure Darkwing started forming dark lightning in his hands which he then shot up into the roof, Upon colliding with the rooftop marble the lightning of Darkwing started to surround the throne room turning it into complete darkness, Darkness which swallowed everypony and everybody in the room.

"When the Spirits of harmony got a good grasp on their surroundings they noticed a lot had changed, They were in another Dark Neospace arena, although this one was more threatening than the last, The reason was the other side of the arena led into deep space with nothing to stand or hold on to.

As Darkwing pulled out his massive chainsaw like swords he charged at the Mane 6 and the battle began.

It was a long and fierce battle with hundreds of blood being spilled from both sides, albeit more pony blood than angel blood, the girls were still miraculously hanging on by a thread, Swords and magics were being flung back and forth, and just after the ponies dealt their Friendship Is Magic finishing blow again... Darkwing yelled, "TIME STOP!!!!"

At this moment Darkwing flew back into a spell which looked like an archaic clock and bound himself to it, The girls all tried their best to break the spell but it proved to be to hard to handle, with hundreds of darkwing clones warping out of the archaic clock all slashing and firing away at the ponies, Not even the Party Cannon could scratch the clock spell.

After the clock's hands made a full rotation the ponies were all blinded by a ray of light and Darkwing looked completely healed and ready to fight again.

"UUUGGHHH!!! NOT AGAIN!!!" Said a frustrated Twilight as Darkwing started the fight all over again, And it went down the exact same way as before.

"TIME STOP!!!!" He proclaimed again, Once more binding himself with the clock.

The Mane 6 had a better luck this time finally being able to smash the clock and leaving Darkwing back in the throne room, Scarred by the pain Twilight and friends dealt to him.

"UUGGHH, Pathetic little horses, Looks like it's time for Plan B!" He said flying out onto the peak of the mountain that Canterlot was hanging onto.

At the mountain's peak Darkwing held up The Stone Of Age And Youth and charged it with his wounds, After it had absorbed enough of his pain, The stone started playing a song with the most archaic instruments and lyrics ever heard by ponykind.

"Behold!!! The Song Of Youth!!!" He said spreading the strangely hypnotic tune throughout all of Equestria, "All who hear this song return to the age of 0.001!"

"He's making everypony one day old! Cover your ears, Girls!"Twilight warned her friends whilst casting an earmuffs spell on each of them before equipping her own.

Even so, It didn't save the princesses and the other ponies from the song's wrath, As the musical notes wrapped themselves around the princesses ears, It transformed them both into foals, And even though they had been transformed already Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon were also affected by Darkwing's song of youth, Reverting them into infant ponies, along with the princesses.

"Now, Girls... Imagine that on ALL OF EQUESTRIA!!!!!!!" Darkwing told them as he amplified the song's reach to the other regions of Equestria.

Canterlot, Ponyville, Cloudsdale, The Crystal Empire, No place or pony escaped the song of youth.

As the last ponies turned back into foals, Darkwing silenced the song of youth and took off the girls earmuffs.

"Now you six are all alone in this world, Nopony has the capability or maturity to help you anymore." He gloated to them evilly before teleporting them back to Twilight's Library.

"Now what are we gonna do?" Rainbow Dash asked Twilight in a sense that she knew it was already over for them.

"I-I don't know, For the first time in my life I don't know what to do!" she responded with worry on her face.

Author's Note:

With everypony as foals and the mane 6 being the only ponies left, Has Darkwing won and destroyed friendship?

Find out next part.

Also, The song of youth is a reference to the Dreambeats.