• Published 22nd Sep 2013
  • 660 Views, 8 Comments

The Awakening Of The Darkness - Shadowmane PX-41



There is a being even more powerful than anything the Mane 6 have encountered before. and upon its resurrection seeks revenge on those who cherish the light of Equestrian Friendship.

  • ...
4
 8
 660

Part 11: Climbing The Castle

Once all seven ponies walked through the doors, It got A LOT more twisted, The ceiling and levels all looked severely stretched and twisted, And the only way up was through a series of portals left out in the open.

Stairs?! No way, You are not getting me up those thousands of steps!" Rarity finally snapped at the castle's new even darker insides.

"I've tried pulling off a teleportation spell with Sunset, But it looks like our horns are pretty much giving up on us." Said Twilight showing the others the black cracks on hers and Sunset Shimmer's horns.

"Oh it's no trick little equines. My new castle is nullifying all your magic and wingpowers." Darkwing's voice echoed to them.

"DARKWING!!! COME ON OUT AND SHOW YOURSELF!!! YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR TURNING ME INTO THAT... THAT THING!!!!!" Said a now furious Sunset Shimmer.

"Calm your tits darling, I'm simply waiting at the top, Come challenge me if you dare!" His voice said before dissapearing into the top floor.

"Well, Were not gonna finish this by just sitting here doing nothing." Twilight said, "We have to confront him!"

As all seven equines ran up the stairs and through the chain of portals adorning them, they noticed they were getting younger all of a sudden, It only took them 10 floors to notice.

"Hey what's going on? Why have I gone back to my childhood?" Said the filly Rainbow Dash to the others.

"It must be Darkwing's Stone Of Age And Youth, LOOK!" Sunset Shimmer said pointing at the rainbow cracks and leaks coming through the walls.

"He must have spread the stone's powers across this very staircase to turn us into foals before we even got to the throne room doors." Said Twilight in her smartass attitude, "This Darkwing guy is quite possibly the craftiest villain we've ever seen in Equestria so far."

"So how do we move on? He's just gonna make us younger and younger the higher up we go, So let's just fly outside and storm the throne room from the balcony." It would have been a good idea from Rainbow Dash if she hadn't noticed the thousands of god-like foals waiting outside the windows, "OH COME ON!!!!!"

"Looks like the stairs is a one-way trip." Said Twilight now noticing more foals climbing the stairs and through the portals, "Remember everypony, Foal magic is very unstable when not handled properly."

"Tell me about it, Twilight." Pinkie Pie said to the purple alicorn, "When i looked after the Cake Twins, I felt like i was in hell for a good half hour or 2."

"So let's keep moving then! Unless you want that nightmare to reoccur." Sunset Shimmer said now galloping to the throne room with Twilight next to her.

As the other girls climbed the tower, They noticed the curse was no longer affecting them on floor 25, Thank's to the combined strength of Twilight and Sunset Shimmer, The seven girls were now shielded by their own individual forcefields, Forcefields which cancelled out the curse's effects.

"Foolish little ponies, Thinking they can get to me, How pathetic, I have a secret weapon up my sleeve that will bring about their ends." Said Darkwing pushing a button on a new remote.

Upon floor 50 Rarity's horn started pulling her off down another corridor, She wondered what Darkwing would want with gemstones, As the other six girls started giving chase, As the gem radar of Rarity reached it's end, The seven ponies were now on what looked like an ancient gladiator arena with a massive cage door opening in front of them.

As the door vanished nothing but a deafening "ROOOOAAAARRRRR!!!!!" could be heard from the other side.

"A DRAGON?!" Said a cowering Fluttershy.

"Not just any dragon." Darkwing's voice echoed once more, "Ladies i give to you.... SHIMALGA RATESCA!!!"

The weirdly named dragon was roughly 1,000,000 times the size of all seven ponies with 7 menacing heads each affixed on one pony each, Made entirely out of gemstone and rainbow coloured, Rairty thought she was in both heaven and hell at the same time.

"OK, What's with the Ratesca part?" Said Rainbow Dash.

"It's an acronym for all seven of it's heads, Ruby, Amber, Topaz, Emerald, Sapphire, Cobalt, And Amethyst." Explained Darkwing.

"He's not lying there." Rarity said examining all the gemstone necks and heads together and in closer detail.

"So sorry you couldn't meet me again, But to be honest it's better to die to a dragon than to die at my hands, SICK EM BOY!!!!" Said Darkwing freeing the beast from its shackles and having it charge at all seven mares.

Author's Note:

No notes this time.

I'd hate to raise the suspense.