• Published 22nd Sep 2013
  • 660 Views, 8 Comments

The Awakening Of The Darkness - Shadowmane PX-41



There is a being even more powerful than anything the Mane 6 have encountered before. and upon its resurrection seeks revenge on those who cherish the light of Equestrian Friendship.

  • ...
4
 8
 660

Castle Of The Dark: Nightmare Moon

The moment when the Mane 6 landed on the portal's other side, they knew something was familiar somehow, as their surroundings were exactly familiar to when they vanquished Nightmare Moon all those years ago.

Although this was extraordinarily reminiscent of the Elements' awakening, Something seemed wrong somehow, And it didn't take long to notice that there were black cracks running all across the sky and temple, Expelling pure darkness at every waking moment of this memory.

"Something seems wrong about this," Twilight said acknowledging the ruins' new horrifying decorations of black cracks.

"I know, Look at all those black cracks, They're just so... so tacky!" Rarity spoke up.

"No, It's not that they look bad, It feels like these cracks are giving Darkwing and his monsters' ultimate power." She said back too the white mare.

"Well 5 points for the princess!" Nightmare Moon said materializing in the recreated ruins.

"Nightmare Moon, We meet again!" Twilight announced to the fiendish night-haired alicorn.

"Ah yes, I remember now, The Elements Of Harmony were awakened here many moons ago, And now 30 moons later, These pitiful trinkets are gonna get destroyed by me!" She spoke to the girls with a sly look on her face.

"Not a chance!" Rainbow Dash replied to Nightmare Moon's comment, "These are no mere friendship bracelets, They are the only thing keeping Darkwing from getting claws on Equestria, And we're not giving them up without a fight!"

"Very well then, Foolish mares of light, Marshall your power and TRY TO STOP ME!!!!!" She spoke in her royal Canterlot voice before warping her and the Mane 6 to another dimension.

"This new existence was entirely in outer space, With no gravity or footholds to support the seven battling equines as they fought.

"Check it out everypony, No wings!" Pinkie Pie said as a little joke.

"Pinkie, This is no time for your jokes, We have a Princess to defeat, Again." Twilight spoke back to the pink mare.

As the battle in space drew out for more than 10 minutes, Nightmare Moon started volleying all kinds of new dark archaic magic she had gained from Darkwing, Stuff like actual meteor showers and black holes which fired lasers, And as the cherry on top, HEALING POWERS! The Mane 6 felt limp after fighting with Nightmare Moon for what seemed like forever, But with one final extraordinarily lucky shot from Rarity and Twilight, Nightmare Moon started reeling back.

Utilizing the Elements to their will, The Mane 6 Vaporized Nightmare Moon with a MLP FIM Hadouken, Which returned them to Darkwing's Castle.

When the girls returned to the castle, The forcefield had been weakened, and one of the portals was now closed.

"One down, Three to go!" Twilight said viewing the portals' closure.

After she finished the girls took a little rest before charging through the 2nd of 4 portals, One which left them even more dizzy than before.

Author's Note:

So who is gonna fall next?

And if who, what dark magics are they gonna have now?

Keep reading to find out