• Published 22nd Sep 2013
  • 1,147 Views, 37 Comments

The Cutie Mark Crisis - Jingle



All of the Cutie Mark Crusaders get there cutie marks, all but Scootaloo. The other Cutie Mark Crusaders are too caught up with their new talents to notice that Scootaloo doesn't have hers. Scootaloo is devastated.

  • ...
5
 37
 1,147

Enjoyment and Disapointment

"Role call for the first ever meeting of the Cutie Marked!" Apple Bloom announced. The three ponies who had gotten their cutie marks created a new club, Cutie Marked, where they celebrate and show off their talents. Scootaloo, being a blank flank, was not invited to their netting and she wouldn't be until she revived her cutie mark.

"Sweetie Belle?" Apple Bloom asked.

"Here!" Sweetie Belle called out. Apple Bloom checked off the box next to Sweetie Belle's picture.

"Babs?" Apple Bloom asked.

"Here," Babs said. Apple Bloom checked off the box next to Babs' picture.

"And, of course, I'm here, so that's everyone," Apple Bloom said happily.

While the other fillies were celebrating their talents, Scootaloo was desperately trying everything to find her cutie mark. Scootaloo made a plan to help her get her cutie mark as fast as possible. First, Scootaloo would get a list off every thing that is possible for a pony to do. Then she would get Rainbow Dash to coach her on all the possible talents and record her progress. She would then have Twilight analyze the records and tell her the potential talents. Scootaloo would then further test these possible talents, one if which would lead to her cutie mark. It was a perfect plan!

Scootaloo hopped on her little blue scooter and flapped her wing, propelling her forward. She rode it over to Twilights house, ready to start phase one of her plan. Scootaloo knocked in the front door of Twilight's library. Twilight used her magic to swiftly open the wooden door.

"Hi Scootaloo, what can I do for you?" Twilight asked.

"Princess Twilight-" Scootaloo started before Twilight interrupted her.

"Please just call me Twilight," the alicorn said with a kind smile.

"Twilight, could I ask you a favor?" Scootaloo asked.

"Of course, I'd be happy to help," Twilight said.

"Great! Can you make a list of everything it is possible for a pegasus pony to do?"

"Sure, it shouldn't be too hard with magic,"

"Thanks a ton Twilight!" Scootaloo exclaimed.

"No problem, you can come I while I make the list,"

"Alright." Scootaloo walked into the library, looking around at the shelves filled with a countless number of books.

Twilight trotted over to an empty scroll and a quill. She used her magic to quickly make a huge list of every talent a pony could have. The quill stroked the parchment scroll with amazing speed, writing every talent possible.

"Done," Twilight said, the magical glow around the quill and her horn faded as the quill dropped to the desk.

"Thanks Twilight! You're the best!" Scootaloo exclaimed. 'Now to Rainbow Dash's!' Scootaloo thought, she couldn't wait to get her mark.

Scootaloo grabbed the scroll and ran outside. The pegasus filly jumped onto her scooter and ride it over to Rainbow Dashes cloud home, eager to get started.

"Rainbow Dash!" Scootaloo called from below the massive cloud that hovered above Ponyville.

"Who is it?" Rainbow Dash called from her bedroom.

"It's me! Scootaloo!" Scootaloo exclaimed.

"Oh, hey kid," Rainbow Dash replied, flying out of her door and down to the ground.

"Hey Rainbow Dash, can you help me with something?"

"Sure Scoot, what'd you need?" Rainbow Dash asked, now standing next to the little filly.

"Can you coach me? So I can get my cutie mark," Scootaloo explained.

"I guess, since I'm done cloud busting early," Rainbow Dash agreed.

"Thank you so so so much!" Scootaloo shouted, she was going to get her mark.