• Published 21st Sep 2013
  • 2,155 Views, 130 Comments

My Little Pony Rangers: Morphin' is Magic - Lance Skyes



The tale of the Pony Rangers continues as the spirit of chaos decends upon Equestria.

  • ...
9
 130
 2,155

MLPR Sneak Peak #3

There had to be at least a hundred of them, if not more. Ponies, all clad in armor of different colors. There were several patterns the colors followed. Many ponies were in red armor, many in yellow, et cetera. What set them apart was that for every group of ponies, ranging from groups of three to groups of seven, were wearing armor with similar patterns like diamonds or lightning bolts. There were a couple who obviously weren’t ponies. A few draconian-like creatures, several humanoid beings, one or two robots, you get the idea.

At the other side of the barren battlefield were over a thousand strange robot-like creatures. Their designs made them look similar to trash bins, and they had three stalks protruding out their front. One at the top that was quite obviously their eyepiece, their left stalk attached to their midsection looked like a blaster, and the right stalk next to the blaster looked like a suction cup. As well, at the top of their heads were what looked like two light bulbs that glowed at every syllable they spoke as they chanted “Exterminate! Exterminate! Exterminate!”

Accompanying these creatures were a variety of evil looking creatures of different races at the front of the army. It was difficult to generalize these differing creatures, but one thing every single one of them had in common was that they all hated the ponies on the other side of the battlefield.

And leading either army were two humanoid creatures of the same race. Time Lords. At the front of the pony army, a Time Lord known as The Doctor. He had assisted many of the ponies he was leading into battle in the past, and now he was playing general for them. On the other side, the Time Lord known as The Master. He was The Doctor’s oldest rival, and his one goal this day was to destroy the world that the ponies on the other side of the battlefield were there to protect.

The silence was so thick, you’d need a chainsaw to cut it. Then, all of a sudden, both sides charged into battle. The evil robot creatures were the first to encounter the ponies, but the ponies were putting up an excellent fight even though they were outnumbered anywhere from 10 to 20 robots for every one pony. The ponies wielded a wide variety of weapons, ranging from swords to blasters to everything that has a blade on it. Many of the robots were able to fly and shoot lasers, but even that didn’t give them an advantage since many of the ponies were pegasi and most of them were able shoot lasers.

And overseeing the battle was a strange robot unicorn...

“Hay, kid, wake up!”

Firefly was woken up suddenly from her sleep at the back of the bus. She had fallen asleep during the long bus ride, and now she was the last pony on the bus aside from the bus driver.

“Come on, kid,” the bus driver continued. “You don’t wanna be late for the first day of school.”

“I guess that would be a bad thing,” Firefly said with a chuckle. She then grabbed her saddlebag and galloped out of the bus.

As soon as Firefly got out of the bus, the driver took off. Firefly took no notice of this, however. All she was concerned about was the new challenge that lay before her. She had just recently moved from her old home in Old Ponyville to Phillydelphia after her father Chrome Blitz was offered his dream job there. The hardest part of it all, though, would be adjusting to the new school. Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad, though. After all, she happened to move here right as the new school year was starting, so there would be other ponies adjusting to the school as well.

Besides, it was a challenge, and if Firefly was anything like her great-grandmother Rainbow Dash, she was always up for a good challenge.

Author's Note:

It's going to be a long while until the next chapter is finished, given that I'm currently juggling MLPR, Fighting is Magic, and the dreaded school. So to keep you guys sane, I decided to write this.

Wait, this was for the purposes of driving you even more mad. XD

And now, some explanations! First, yes, those evil robot things were, in fact, Cybermen, The Doctor's oldest and most feared foes. It will take many different generations of Pony Rangers from different universes to defeat the Cybermen.

Which brings me to my next point of order. The different universes thing, that's all my crossovers with Xanderman1201,Twilight Mercer, and RedStar76. (Redstar doesn't write Pony Rangers. He writes Kamen Rider Drake, though, and Super Sentai does crossovers with Kamen Rider, so I thought that would be a good idea.) Anyway, I'm going to gather all of their forces combined with mine to defeat The Master, the Daleks, and everyone who ever hated the Pony Rangers and some other tokusatsu-related ponies.

Also, if you noticed that this strays from my original plan, I'd like to point out a quote from Princess Luna in season 1 of MLPR:

"The Doctor has spoken of alternate timelines in the past."

Alternate timelines. Nuff said. Wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff has been called into play.

Anyway, you're welcome for the filler. Next chapter will be the Diamond Dogs and Trixie fighting Twilight for the second time.