• Published 22nd Sep 2013
  • 1,047 Views, 16 Comments

A Show Not Watched - TheNonBrony



When a human is sent to a world unfamiliar to him, what happens

  • ...
4
 16
 1,047

Chapter Two

A blue pegasus with rainbow colored mane with matching tail was sleeping on her favorite cloud, when a puff of green smoke appeared above her, but quickly materialized into a scroll. Which fell right next to the sleeping body and lodged its way into the white cloud. The pony too far into slumber to take notice of the new addition to her bed, and continued to dream, not knowing the importance of what was right beside her.

A refrigerator door closed and a pink pony, with hair that looked suspiciously like cotton candy, walked out carrying a few eggs. The eggs were then cracked and emptied into a bowl of flour. The pink pony then reached out and grabbed a bag of sugar, which was crushed under the grip. The pony shoved her eye into the bag, only to find that it was void of the sweet crystals.

"What happened to the sugar! ?" She asked, her voice was high pitched like a child's.

The sudden movement of her lips caused the sugar that used to be attached to her face to fall.

"OH, pinkie pie you are so clumsy. Eating all the sugar." She shared a small giggle with herself as she walked across the room. "I guess that I'll have to open another bag. "

A pantry was opened and sugar taken out. Returning to the mix in the bowl, she dumped some of the sweet sugar in. Then grabbed a wooden spoon and stirred the mixture. But before she could be able to get the contents to any progress, a weird green puff floated in a nearby window, and turned into a letter above the bowl.

"Ops, I wonder what Twilight wants. " she said pulling the paper out of the dough.

After opening the letter, she saw that a small amount of the batter had stuck on the paper, which was immediately licked off.

"Mmmmm" she said licking her lips.

Dear Pinkie Pie

Princess Celestia has informed me about a never before seen animal that is hiding near Canterlot. She would feel safer if all of the elements where there in case anything bad were to occur. Please come to the library as soon as possible to travel to Canterlot.

Your dear friend,
Twilight Sparkle

"A NEW CREATURE! I could be its first friend and then I would go down in history as the best friend ever!" The pink mare exclaimed.

And with that, she galloped upstairs to pack.

A bowl of salad flew out the window of a cottage on the edge of the town. Inside, a small white rabbit was patting the ground and a look of disappointment was spread across its face. The look was for the yellow pegasus in the kitchen, whose head was currently in a refrigerator. Her face appeared, with a bag of lettuce.

The rabbit shook his head and laid its paw on its stomach. The winged pony responded by putting her head back into the fridge. Only to return with a few tomatoes, again the rabbit shook his head, this time his paw was held up to his mouth followed by an imitation of biting. The pony then showed up with an apple, only to find an even more disappointed rabbit.

"Fine, you win. " she said, passing a few carrots to the rabbit, who immediately grabbed them with a smile on his face. "But only a few, you remember what the vet said. "

But before the rabbit heard this, it was already out the door.

As she turned to find something for herself, a puff of green smoke came through the open window. The yellow pony responded with a squeak and hid behind a chair. The smoke stayed in the same spot for a moment, and dissolved, leaving a scroll in its spot. Due to fact that the smoke was no longer powered by magic, it was taken by gravity and fell to the floor.

The hiding pony saw that no harm could be done by the new addition to her house, and picked it up and began to read.

Dear Fluttershy

Princess Celestia has informed me about a never before seen animal...

"A NEW ANIMAL, OH MY GOSH, I wonder how cute it will be. I've never been able to see a unknown animal before. I wonder if it can talk. And what would it have to say. I..." the pegasus fluttered into the next room with the biggest smile on her face as she continued to speak about the new information she had just received.

A loud bang could be heard as a tree shook, causing a group of apples to fall. The apples were caught by a orange pony, who had a stentson hat covering her blonde mane with matching tail. She had been working all day, with the only proof being the sweet, red apples across the farm, and the sweat that was cooling her body.

She looked out at the almost endless rows of apple trees, all of them clear of their delicious fruit. She was tired and ready to take a nice, warm shower. But as she turned to face the house, she noticed that there was a odd tree that still was bearing its fruit.

'I've gotten this far, an ah plan to finish this today. ' she thought to herself. And began to trot over to the last tree.

Once she arrived at the lone survivor of the days work, she spun 180 and kicked the tree, but only a couple of the apples fell.

"Stubborn git" she whispered under her breath. And began to lean forward, letting her body get the full momentum that was needed for the kick. Then slammed her back hooves into the hard bark of the tree. But before her hooves made contact, a small puff of green smoke appeared, and simply turned into a paper note. Unable to stop the now started kick, her hooves slammed on the paper. The shock caused all of the apples on the tree to fall, and after the horse moved her hind legs, the now limp scroll fell to the ground.

She leaned down and picked up the crumpled piece of paper, unfolded it, and began to read. Her eyes widened as she finished the note, and ran into the house.

A sowing machine was heard in the boutique, with a white unicorn running pieces of fabric through it. When it seemed to be finished, a light blue aura surrounded the creation, and the creator examined her product. The cloth was then put back into the machine, and then move sewing was done.

After some time, the fabric was removed, examined, and passed the inspection of the maker. A magic aura pulled the product off of the table showing that it was a beautiful dress. The dress was then put on a manikan to show to the would be customers. The maker stepped back to examine the manikan, and after a few seconds she went back up to it and moved it a little to the right.

Meanwhile a puff of smoke blew into the room by an open window. The smoke wafted over to a desk, hovered for a moment, then materialized into a scroll and fell onto the desk.

The lady turned and went back to her desk to work on another design when she noticed the scroll in her workspace. Which she picked up and began to read.

Author's Note:

FUUUUUUU..... Sorry guys, somehow this chapter changed back into an older save, and because of that I now have to rewrite the remaining part because stupid me forgot to back it up somewhere else. This will NEVER happen again. As always tell me of my grammar mistakes, and any mistakes I have about the show.