• Published 7th Oct 2013
  • 3,402 Views, 155 Comments

Chaos and Sunshine: the Discord x Celestia Group Collab - The Princess Rarity



Prompt collabration with the Discord / Celestia shipping group. Little stories about your favorite Sun Princess & Spirit of Chaos!

  • ...
8
 155
 3,402

Reward - LadyLightHeart

Discord slumped further in his chair, his talons rapping on the table in frustration. He’d gone out to the courtyard to avoid having this conversation, and yet she still managed hunt him down. Somepony must have ratted him out.

“My answer is still no.”

“Please, Discord,” Celestia sighed, “It’s only for an afternoon. I know you a Twilight still have trouble getting along, but do reconsider-”

“I will not foalsit Sparkle-Butt for you! End of discussion!” Straightening his posture, he pulled a pencil sharpener from thin air and began sprinkling shavings on his pancakes. “Now let me eat my breakfast in peace.”

But the princess persisted, “I’m not asking you to foalsit anypony. I’m asking you to just be nearby while she’s practicing some of her new spells.”

“What, do you not trust her or something? Your pupil-turned-princess and you don’t think she can handle a few measly spells?”

Celestia narrowed her eyes, “These are not ‘measly spells’, Discord, many these are very advanced spells that’s she’s never tried before. I just need some assurance that there’s somepony there help her in case something goes wrong.”

“Oh, I’m sure it’s nothing your precious Sparkle-Butt can't--”

“And could you stop calling each other names please? I’m still trying to convince the other world leaders that reforming you and ascending Twilight were both good ideas, and your constant bickering is not helping any.”

Sighing, Discord went back to slouching in his chair and folded his arms, reaffirming his answer.

“Then perhaps I could give you something in return?” She said quickly.

“Oh sure, what could you possibly give me?”

She pursed her lips, her eyes darted around for an idea. Suddenly, her face lit up as fiendish thought entered her head. “I have a little something in mind…”

Two hours later, the halls of Canterlot were flooded with a torrent of chocolate milk. Discord’s laughter echoed off the walls as he and Celestia hurdled downstream in a raft.

“THIS IS NOT WHAT I HAD IN MIND, DISCORD!”