• Published 7th Oct 2013
  • 3,405 Views, 155 Comments

Chaos and Sunshine: the Discord x Celestia Group Collab - The Princess Rarity



Prompt collabration with the Discord / Celestia shipping group. Little stories about your favorite Sun Princess & Spirit of Chaos!

  • ...
8
 155
 3,405

Face - Surprise The Pegasus

Celestia blew on a dandelion and watched as the white feathery puffs floated away. Discord yawned loudly, then smirked at Celestia. She responded with a loud huff. She laid down and gazed up at the stars that peppered the night sky.

"Luna does an excellent job with the stars." Whispered Celestia.

"Well, I think she missed a few spots." Remarked Discord. With a snap of his fingers, the sky was overrun with stars, making it appear as a giant white square. Celestia gave him a punch in the arm. He rolled his eyes and snapped his fingers, and the night was as it should have been.

"Yes, I suppose she does do a 'nice job' with the stars. But it would look better if you were a part of it." Discord eyed Celestia, who just gaped.

"You wouldn't." She narrowed her eyes.

"Would I?" He asked. Once again, he snapped his fingers, and Celestia's face became a constellation. Celestia breathed a sigh of relief, then smiled softly. She gave Discord an affectionate hug, followed by a kiss on the cheek. Discord's face went red, even though she had kissed him countless times.

"You're sweet. Crazy and chaotic, but sweet nonetheless." Cooed Celestia. Discord grinned deviously. He snapped his fingers, and Celestia's starry image had gained a moustache. Celestia broke the hug and crossed her arms.

"Not. Nice." Celestia turned away.

"Aww, but you look great with facial hair! You would be pink and wrinkly and ugly without it." This just made Celestia turn away further. "Come on, Tia." He crept closer to Celestia, his arms slowly making their way around her waist. Celestia pushed his arms away, trying to hold back a smile.

"I see you trying to hold it back, Celestia. You know it's funny."

"No, it's not."

"Your face looks gorgeous up there! Just look at that beautifully trimmed, silky mustache!" That did it. Celestia smiled, then bagan to giggle uncontrollably as he continued to rave about her starry mustache. They didn't seem to notice the Alicorn shaped shadow flying over them.

"GET A ROOM, SIS!!"