• Published 8th Sep 2013
  • 853 Views, 67 Comments

Adventures of Shasta - veteranbrony



a wolf defies the pack and seeks refuge with fluttershy. My first attempt at a Fanfic. hope you all like!

  • ...
11
 67
 853

Epilogue (don't be sad, just read)

Well it seems that our little game has come to an end, viewers (If you get that reference, you are awesome). Don't be sad, however, for there is still hope for this story. I have been kind of, no not kind of, I have not been active on my account. School work was piling up, Pokemon X and Y and GTA five have been keeping me pretty busy as well :rainbowkiss: #huge_gamer
But I feel the need to resume my writing. I have, sadly, lost inspiration for writing adventures of shasta. You all are awesome, and I feel terrible to do this to you, but the story is being shut down. WAIT. DONT STOP READING YET. KEEP GOING. I Am, however going to be writing a few smaller fimfics. Some that are only one chapter, so I dont have to worry about updating it. But after those, I will begin ADVENTURES OF SHASTA 2: PONYVILLE ADVENTURESventures ventures ventures ventures ventures ventures ventures. That was an echo by the way... Back to the impending doomsday- I mean... Upcoming topics. so umm... apology... excuses... explain... smaller fimfics... AOS2... um.... wait.... uhh.... OH YEAH. I know that the location has yet to be announced, but i WILL be going to BronyCon 2014. Anyone wants to meet me there, contact me via email. I think it would be amazing to meet some fans, and besides, we are all family here. After all friendship is magic.... ha.. haha.... ha.........ha.... no one? okay. Whelp thats it in a nutshell, folks. Im terribly sorry to those who like this story, and for those who like my writing style (Sarcastic, Completely not serious style) you should watch me. As i said i will be posting new stories. Until then, This is VeteranBrony Signing off, PEACE!!!