• Published 8th Sep 2013
  • 1,598 Views, 70 Comments

Confessions Of An Assuming Mare. - overlord-flinx



Confessions are to be told in confidence... Without anyone else being around to hear them. It's a way of getting something off your chest... Too bad confessions make for good comedy.

  • ...
4
 70
 1,598

Nerdlinger - Confession. "Its been eating me!"

A confession? Good! I have something that's been KILLING ME! I... I have to. I just have to spit this out!

Alright... Phew... Calm down a moment. Breathe in and out slowly... Okay. Now, I have a confession to make. It's very important to me to say this. But, at the same time, it stings to even remember it. Just the hours of lying and misdirecting I did to friends and family just so they wouldn't find out. Its been stressing the flying feathers out of me for YEARS! That's why this confession feels so right at this point. You can't hide from your problems forever, right? Heh-heh... Eh-hem! So... My confession... Ffffff... Harder then I thought. I'll just... come out and say it. I... I never passed kindergarten!

I'm sorry mom! Your little girl just couldn't nap! I had to read! I HAD TO READ! They told me to sleep but I just kept reading, and reading, and--AHH! I just couldn't do it! I soiled the family name! Forgive me, the high board of education! I don't deserve books! I'm a fraud! A sham! I don't even have a diploma from-- Wait...

...They don't have diploma's for kindergarten, do they? No... Wait a second... Kindergarten isn't even a necessary part of a school curriculum, is it? No! So... I don't need to feel bad after all. Oh, Celestia, I feel better already. That is a load off of my mind. Turns out, I just needed this little sit down alone to confess out-loud to sort things out. This has been a productive day if I say so myself.