• Published 26th Aug 2013
  • 3,968 Views, 83 Comments

My new upside-down inside-out life - PhantomPhoenix



What do you do when you're given the powers of a god, able to crush all who stand in your way, but you are a paranoid, shut-in, with a bit of schizofernia? Well a young human named Amos is about to find. My first fic so be nice.

  • ...
21
 83
 3,968

A long day [part 2] (unedited)


Guess who's back in action!?


Chapter 5
A long day part two


Sometimes I think life hates me. Which is wied because I like life; maybe it’s just me?


Whatever the case may be I really don’t know how to approach the situation in front of me. It’s been like 5 minutes of an awkward staring contest between a 26ft tall dragoness and a thin 17 year old Hispanic kid. I’d like to say a joke or something but nothing funny comes to mind, all I can do is stare. God this is like the moment before telling your crush you like them or something, maybe even worse. I mean she could at least tell me what she wants or how she even knew where to find me. I have to think of something to get start talking to at least, this silence is making my stir crazy.


“Sooooooooooooooo, lovely weather we’re having today isn’t it?”


She tilted her and gave me confused look.


Yep, that proves it I’m a moron. I shouldn’t even be surprised; I did ruin negotiations with three princesses not even an hour ago. Being a diplomat is probably the worst thing I could be in life ever. Maybe I should apologize for my stupidity. Why do I even care I mean she did just come out of nowhere, knock on my door, without breaking it somehow, and then proceed to stare directly into my soul without saying so much as a word.


No wait she did say “hello” and called me “little one”.


Maybe I should try again with the whole talking thing. But what to say after my last amazing display of conversation skills.


“I don’t mean to be rude or cause you offence, but could you please stop staring at me your making me feel uncomfortable.”


“My apologies, I was just trying to remember what manner of creature you are. Again I’m sorry if I made you upset.” She said rather politely. Which surprises me because dragons are usually “hot headed”. (I’m sorry that was a terrible joke, I feel bad just for thinking it.) They also shouldn’t be able to talk; then again ponies shouldn’t talk either.


“It’s ok, by the way I’m a human. Names Amos what’s yours?”


She looked at me confused for a second.


What’s up with that?


“You know what; it’s been such a long time since I have even spoke to another intelligent creature such as yourself, so long in fact I don’t even remember my name. Which now that I think about it isn’t very uncommon for dragons, we’re very solitary and territorial beings.”


Wow how long do you have to be alone and not talk to anyone to forget your name? In- fact how old is she? How long do dragons live for? I'll ask another time because right now's not a good time.


“Well how about a give you a name?” I can’t just call her the dragoness all the time.


“Oh and what makes you think you have the right to give me a name?” she didn’t sound angry but just plain curious.


I shrugged “Because I can.” I didn’t really have a reason I just think it would be awesome to name a dragon.


She chuckled at my answer (if you could call it that).


“Very well what name would you propose to give me?”


“Sam”


“………”


“What?”


“…..No….”

'Damn well I'm out of ideas. Wait how about-'


“How about Aberdeen?”


“That’s an interesting name.”


“Well you’re an interesting dragon, makes sense to me.”


“You’re quite right.”


“Cool beans, how about in celebration of your new name I give you a gift.”


“Very well then.”


“Close your eyes.”


She did so. So I snapped my finger and made an enchanted sword for her. It was a 36 inch long katana with a fire enchantment on in with the word “Aberdeen” inscribed on the hilt. Looking at it I don’t think she could hold this right so I added another enchantment to give her an Anthro-dragon form, painless of course. Satisfied with my work I held it out to her and told her to open her eyes.


She looked at it and smiled a little while chuckling.


“While I appreciate the kind gesture, but this weapon is much too small for me to handle properly.”


“I figured, so I enchanted it, try it out.”


She looked at me then the sword then back to me then to the sword again.


“Sigh”


She took it and unsithed it, holding it in-between her claws, then a poof sound with a puff of smoke happened. I coughed while clearing the smoke with a little fan a produced from nowhere. When the smoke cleared the spot where the mighty dragon Aberdeen was now held a 6’5 naked Anthro-dragoness holding a flaming katana. A.K.A the most awesome thing I have ever seen in my life.


I started to blush when I realized I was staring at a “naked” dragon lady, so I made some clothes to go with the enchantment. I randomized it so they weren’t the same every time the enchantment was activated.


A now clothed Aberdeen looked herself over and smiled.


“This is a very…..interesting gift, but a gift non-the-less and I thank you for it.”


“You’re welcome, you want to come in for a snack or something?” I asked politely

‘Like a sir.’

“Thank you for the offer but I’m afraid that I have a prier engagement, perhaps another time.”


“Ho, that’s cool.” I just remember something I did earlier, a something that involved me and a dragon shout.


“Hey that ‘prier engagement’ you motioned wouldn’t have anything to do with a loud dragon roar that I ma- heard earlier would it?”


‘Please say no.’


“Why yes it did - ‘Damn it all!’ – I heard it from my cave and thought it might be another dragon trying to claim

some of my land. Strange how it seems to have vanished now.”


“Yes strange very strange, well ill keep an eye out in case it comes back.” I REALLY hope that this doesn’t come back to bit me in the left ass cheek, why the left you ask because don’t worry about it okay!


“You would do that for me?” Aberdeen asked very surprised I would even offer.


I nod “Sure that’s what friends do right?”


She stared at me for a few seconds ‘This conversation has an awful lot of staring in it.’ then smiled and said:


“You think of me as a friend? A dragon, a big, scary, pony eating, village burning dragon you think of as a friend?”


“Yeah, is that a problem?” Having a dragon as a friend would be awesome in all ways possible.


“No-it’s-not-a-problem-at-all-I-would-love-to-be-friends-well-I-have-to-go-I’ll-see-you-later-bye.” She said quickly them resithing her sword, turning back in to her dragon form a flying away in a random direction. Leaving me standing there dumfounded by what I just witnessed.


“Okay later.” I say to the spot Aberdeen was standing.


I look down the path that leads to the town, maybe I should go see what it looks like? Would that even go over well? I might get to see Ditzy there and then we can hang out. I also might get run out of town. What if I run into the princesses?


Screw it I got this. Know why? Because I have the power of chaos and I can just make a dilldo cannon to attack them while I run for it. Okay that was a wired thought. I think I’ll just run for it if things go south.


I totally got this I mean I just became friends with a dragon just by being myself. How bad could a bunch of human-like shaped ponies be?


I Got This.

At least I really hope I do. With that I set of down the path to town of ponies and such.



-To be continued

Author's Note:

Sorry that this took so long to come out I just started my Jr. year of high school and the home work has been unforgiving to me. But hey I got it out and that's what counts.


P.S. check out my other story "The Reason Why" and tell me how everything is wrong with it.


BRONY ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!