• Published 24th Aug 2013
  • 408 Views, 12 Comments

The Adventures of Punfusion Iron-Knee - Punguinhelper



A punny pegasus and his companion adventure through Equestria.

  • ...
 12
 408

Chapter 4

Fluttershy's cottage became awkwardly silent as Punfusion left. The Cutie Mark Crusaders as well as Map stared at the front door. Fluttershy gazed at Map.

"I-I'm sorry b-but being wooed, by anypony, is not of my concern," Fluttershy apologized.

"Huh? What? Oh do not worry I was not even going to floart with you. Punfusion just pulls on my leg from time to time is all," Map explained. "However, I world like to know: where is the closest settlement?"

"Ponyville is that way." Fluttershy pointed. "But would you help me find my chickens... um if it is all right with you?"

"Eh, sure Punfusion did offer you assistance with anything, did he not? I-we'll be back," aceppted Map as he walked towards the front door. "Oh, wait where are they?"

"Probably in the Everfree Forest like they always break for," answered Fluttershy. "Oh, do be careful the last time i went chasing after the chickens, I found one of my best friends as a statue. She had looked into a cockatrice's eyes. The Everfree Forest is exceptionally dangerous."

"Wait wait wait a coca-what? All we had back south was ball-balancing leopards, fish, and Rocs." Map was very baffled.

"A Cockatrice, a creature with the head of a chicken and body of a snake, if you look deep into its special eyes it will turn you to stone."

"Special eyes? Is there someone I can purchase contact lenses that blocks out the vision of its wearer?"

"Oh um probably Rarity. I believe the brand of contacts is called MIBRAN."

"Thank you, and do not worry we just need to go into town for some supplies" With that Map finished his journey out of the cottage.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Punfusion was pundering, a meditation where he can think of more exploitable words for puns. He had one but in order to use it correctly he would need somepony who found another somepony with a lot of jewelery attractive.Bah, it should not be to hard, if need be I can just find the fan-colt of a model and be done with it.

His thoughts were soon interrupted by the door opening followed by that familiar voice, "Alright We're going to Ponyville."

"Where going to Ponyville? That does not even make sense," said Punfusion, realizing what his friend had actually said. "Oh never mind you meant we are going to Ponyville. Pray tell we're is it?" Punfusion thought if his friend could confuse him with we're and where it was only justifiable to say we're is it.

Apparently Map was not mystified in the least, "It is over yonder." He pointed with an outstretched flipper.

"Well, wart are you waiting for little tadpole?" Punfusion asked knowing Map hated to be called a tadpole. "Less talk more go."

The walk from Fluttershy's cottage to Ponyville was uneventful- well to say it was uneventful was so much of an understatement it could be considered a blatant lie. Whenever Punfusion or Map moved, soap would form on the ground beneath their body. Chocolate Milk soap to be specific. Lucky for the duo they were both adept sledders. they moved on their bellies just like when they were in the south. Then something appeared, something that those who would use puns to describe it would describe it as dischaord.