• Published 24th Aug 2013
  • 407 Views, 12 Comments

The Adventures of Punfusion Iron-Knee - Punguinhelper



A punny pegasus and his companion adventure through Equestria.

  • ...
 12
 407

Chapter 3

When Punfusion heard the holler of his most trusted ally, he had to act. Punfusion peeked out of the bushes and saw Map lying on the ground in utter fear. He walked over, if he were to charge well everypony would have been in for a shock. While trotting towards the group he felt a twinge of pain around where his prosthetic knee was. He fell over grasping his knee dramatically shouting, "Oh, my Iron-Knee!"

Punfusion quickly realized the mistake he had made. The fillies that previously tormented Map turned to the pegasus. NO NO NO! Now this rescue mission is a bust of the epitome of failed rescue missions, thought Punfusion. He noticed the mare pick herself up and trot towards him. The end is neigh for me. Punfusion could not move, his knee was still on the fritz, so he accepted his faint.

"Map, they euthanized you as well?" asked Punfusion.

"Really? You think Fluttershy here would do that?" Map pointed at the yellow mare who hid behind her mane, and continued, "She took a look at your knee and she could not find anything wrong with it, other than-well other than it is iron."

"She's quite quiet. Oh pun forgive me where are my manners? Hello my name is Punfusion Iron-Knee, I take it you are Fluttershy"-he held out his hoof-"nice to meet you but there must be a way to repay you for your kindness."

Fluttershy replied "um I could never accept that. I-I hardly even know you. "

"What was that?" Punfusion asked

" um nothing"

"Come again?"

"squeak eep squeak"

"Sorry, I did not mean to offend you," Punfusion offered.

Map glared into the eyes of his antsy-arctic friend, giving a slight shake of his head. Map began to talk', "I am sure there is funthing you need us to do." Fluttershy perked up upon seeing the punguin speak with her again.She began to speak before a certain pegasus cut her off.

"Exactly. Anything you kneed." Punfusion pointed to his Iron-Knee. Map rolled his eyes, while it was a clever pun, it was one that Punfusion used far too often, not to mention whatever courage Fluttershy had gained from hear Map, had been lost.

"Hey Punny? Could you wait outside for a few moments? It seems Fluttershy is shy around other ponies," Map pleaded

"Huh? Why? Never mind, I see what you are trying to do. You are trying to woo her," Punfusion accused, "Well, good luck. I'll be outside if you need anything."

"Wait, what? I am not trying to-" Map was interrupted by the closing of the front door.