• Published 22nd Aug 2013
  • 5,423 Views, 160 Comments

Blood ravens: Crashlanding in Equestria. - ThatRarityIsaSpy



What do you get when the dawn of war 2 guys land in Equestria?

  • ...
22
 160
 5,423

It's just that they're BIG FEROCIOUS STOMPING LIZARDS!

"Well you stop that?!" Cyrus hissed at Fluttershy who was pretty much clinging on to his leg. "That's getting more irritating then that pink one jumping up and down."
"Oh.... sorry....." Fluttershy stuttered as she got down and still walked awfully close to a very annoyed Cyrus who began to grumble.
"I honestly hope this is worth bringing her along." Jonah said turning to Twilight.
"We said the same thing when we brought her to take care of a dragon." Twilight replied. "It went well."
"I honestly can't imagine you fighting dragons." Thaddeus snickered. "Like Tarkus said... that one is afraid of her own shadow."
"We didn't fight it. We just politely told it to move." Twilight continued. "If we let it go on, it's snoring may of covered untold miles of Equestria with smog!"
"So.... you asked...it to move...and it moved?" Tarkus asked. "Maybe I can try that next time we have daemons knocking on our door."
"Maybe if you asked it nicely it will leave." Fluttershy said floating next to Tarkus.
"Oh, it'll leave alright. Leave a nice mountain of bodies." Tarkus grumbled.
"You're starting to remind me of Avitus." Thaddeus said. "Can we just go on and not have to argue about how miniature horses somehow manage to get dragons to move?"
"Thaddeus, your sensibility is something I have begun to admire." Cyrus said turning back. When he turned back around he quickly once again turned around and hid behind a tree instructing others to do the same.
"Orks! Lot's of them! Coming this way!"



"As I told ya, dey torched de pile of gunz!" A loota said to a nob. "Dem sneaky little punies!"
"I fink it was dem humie gits!" Another loota said. "methinks punies aren't so smart!"
"Maybe it was both?" Someone suggested.
"Maybe! 'ecause twas humies who chased us here in der first place!"
As the orks continued to argue amongst themselves over who it was that had brought the misfortune of landing on Equestria on them. Twilght looked around and saw Jonah, Tarkus and Fluttershy who was..... disguised as a tree.
"Where's Cyrus and Tarkus?!" Twilight ran over in a panicked voice. "I could of sworn I saw them a minute ago!"
To answer her question. A large explosion illuminated this section of the grassland sending several body parts flying. After a few sounds of the teeth of a chainsword cutting through flesh with some screaming, Cyrus and Thaddeus came back covered in blood.
"Good job, Thaddeus." Cyrus said. "Worked better than I thought."
"How did you do that?!" Twilight asked. "You were there a minute ago!"
"Just because he's big doesn't mean he's slow." Fluttershy said. "Harry can run fast."
"And for some odd reason, she can disguise as a tree." Jonah said. "Emperor knows how that works."
"Forget it. Keep moving." Tarkus said as the six continued on wards to where the orks kept their Squiggoths."


"WAT?! Dem humies and punies kill more of me boys?! I won't have enough boys to wage a proper WAAAAAAAGGHHH if dis keeps up!" Gorgutz raged once again picking up a random ork and throwing him for a few dozen feet.
"Deys first torched the gunz and den they kill more boys! Dese humies are big and mean!"
"And dem punies are sneaky too! Wez can't even find dem!"
As to the space marines analysis, Gorgtuz wasn't stupid. While he continued to rage about his orks getting killed and his equipment getting destroyed he carefully decided to think for a moment. If the humans had decided to attack his equipment then where would they strike next? Judging from the fact that his boys never found anyone, it can be safely assumed they're not in big numbers.
"Stop da hunting squads!" Gorgutz yelled out to a nob who was handpicking a squad. "Dem humies only want us to do dat!"
"Den what do we do boss?! We's can't just let 'em destroy our property. Dat ain't right!"
"Ya PROTECT ya stupid property you grot! Dat's what you do. When deh humies and punies arrive to torch our stuff, den we teach 'em good and proper dat theys don't as much as TOUCH ol' warboss gorgutz's stuff!"





"Typical of Orks." Jonah commented. "They're awful when it comes to construction."
"I am surprised they can hold things of that size!" Twilight said in awe of the terribly built pens.
"The only reason they haven't torn that place down is because of him." Cyrus said pointing at the handler. But judging from the amount of Orks guarding the place. I doubt I can get a good shot on and I am not risking our lives over some over-glorified assualt. But.... it's time we found whether or not bringing HER alone is a good idea." Grabbing Fluttershy with one arm he pointed at the squiggoths. "Can you sneak in and get those squiggoths to turn on their owners?"
"But... wouldn't that hurt them?"
"OF COURSE IT WOULD!" Cyrus said looking like he wanted to tear his hair out. "That's the whole reason we came here!"
"But.... I don't want to hurt anything......"
Facepalm*
Facepalm*
Sigh*
Groan*
"Are you kidding me?!" Cyrus said gritting his teeth. "I didn't come here to have you tell me, you don't want to get the orks off your planet!"
"But..... it's just that...."
"She's afraid of squiggoths...." Jonah said.
"She was also afraid of that dragon." Twilight said. "Come on Fluttershy! They can't be half as bad as that dragon!"
"Well, there's five of them! That makes it about 2.5 times worse!"
"But can't you just do this? For us? For Equestria? For these guys here?"
"But....."
"We got a problem! I think they're on to something!" Thaddeus said pointing at the orks who begun to look in their general direction.
"Damn it!" Cyrus said. "We got to make a run for it!"
"Okay! I'll do it!" Fluttershy finally said. "Just.... can you.... make sure I don't get hurt?" She pleaded begging to Cyrus.
"I'll make sure they don't as much as look at you the wrong way."
"Okay!"
With that, Fluttershy ran off trying to get into the pens.
"Can't she fly?" Thaddeus asked. "I saw wings on her."
"Guess who's scared of getting seen?"
"Of course. Here they come!" Twilight said her horn glowing purple.
"Fighting now? I thought your people didn't like killing." Tarkus said as he fired a few bolter rounds.
"I doubt I could actually harm them." Twilight said. "Let's just say I am doing my part."


Cyrus gave a grunt of satisfaction as he saw his bullet tear through the Ork's skull.
"Sweet Celestia!" Twilight grimaced. "I think I killed him!" She pointed a hoof at a decapitated ork.
"Good job. Do it again." Cyrus said as he picked off another ork with his sniper rifle. "Librarian! Perhaps a demonstration in your powers?"
"Very well." The librarian sent several bolts of lightning at the orks. "Over there! I think that's their warboss!"
"Not good!" Cyrus said as he saw a giant mob of orks advancing on their position. Tarkus and Thaddeus ran ahead firing bolters and swinging chainsword and knife at the orks.
"How many of them are there?!" Thaddeus asked as he decapitated another ork.
"Maybe a few hundred if we're lucky." Cyrus said pulling back.
"We got to get out of here!" Jonah said.
"But what about Fluttershy?!" Twilight asked. "We can't just abandon her!"
"Twilights right. Unless Fluttershy's dead, we're or the orks are dead then we stay here." Thaddeus said.

"Dere's dem humies!" Gorgutz said aiming his shoota at the space marines. "Too much humie skulls dough! I tink I want dat punies' skull! Now go get dem boys!"

"Looks like they're interested in your head." Thaddeus said to Twilight firing his pistol at the mobs of orks. "On the bright side..."
"Their want to kill us..... That's the bright side." Twilight said rolling her eyes as she sent another bolt at a ork giving him a few burns at the chest area.
"I was gonna say I that there's a rather odd rumbling noise......" Thaddeus grinned. "You may not be able to hear it but I can."
"Same goes for us." Tarkus said smiling. "She did."


"Who's dat noise?" The squiggoth handler asked looking around.
"It's the squiggoth ya bleeding idiot!" Gorgutz yelled before running for the hills as a massive 27 foot beast crushed the handler.
"Haha. Dat's funny." Some ork commented noting the rather ironic situation as the orks retreated not wanting to get stomped by the squiggoths.


After a rather entertaining scene of watching the orks getting chased by their own war beasts, the grassland once again quieted down and the night was once again very silent and peaceful. This silence lasted even when a yellow pegasus came sprinting to the group.

"I did it! I did it! I told those squiggoths that there was that a huge squiggoth-eating monster showed up." She said.
"Likely story." Jonah said. "Should we call it a night?"
"I was planning on killing Gorgutz himself. But Captain Thule would have my head if I was to take his kill." Cyrus said. "Time we moved back."
"Interesting night wouldn't you say?" Twilight laughed nervously. "I think I killed something....."
"You'll have to get used to it if you want to live." Cyrus said.
"That's never been the case! Dying for others isn't something that happens a lot either. Like that Emperor of yours... Princess Celestia would rather die then to be forced to watch as 1,000 of her royal subjects die each day."
"If the Emperor dies, we all die." Jonah said. "The forces of chaos will then have their victory. We cannot allow that. There will be a time on your planet when that you all will have to make sacrifices. Whether or not you're ready. I think we all know the answer."
"I hope.... I didn't hurt anyone." Fluttershy said obliviously.
"You probably saved our lives from those orks." Thaddeus said. "You did well."
Fluttershy grinned as Twilight could only shake her head and frown. Thinking what Equestria has begun to come to.





"Wat do we do now boss? We aint got no squigoths anymore."
"Den we rely on dem tanks and whatever when we foight! It will be one good WAAAAGHHH I will make this into. I know one of dos humie bosses! He ruined me WAAAAAGGGGHHH on kronus! I ought to teach 'im good an proper on how not to ruin my WAAAAAGGGGHHHH. You hear that space marine?! I's coming for ya head!"
"A humie boss without 'is boys. Dat ain't right!"
"Ya git! Humie bosses don't need dier boys! Makes it easier for me to take his 'ead!"
"Den shouldn't this be easy? He's got no boys but dose punies!"
"No ya git! Cause these bosses know how ter fight! Now let's get ready cuz tomorrow I got to start a WAAAAAGGGGHHH good an proper!"