• Published 22nd Aug 2013
  • 5,423 Views, 160 Comments

Blood ravens: Crashlanding in Equestria. - ThatRarityIsaSpy



What do you get when the dawn of war 2 guys land in Equestria?

  • ...
22
 160
 5,423

Undercover of the night

"Look over there!" Tarkus said pointing at a looted tank. "Loots like the orks are deploying their armored units."
"Then we show them the fury of the Emperor." Avitus said grabbing a lascannon.
"Alright here's the plan." Cyrus said as Thaddeus, Avitus and Tarkus all gathered around him and began to whisper.

"'Ere we go boys! Dose punies and humies won't stand a chance now!" A mek said moving with the tank. "And oi! What just happened?!"
"Da tank is busted!" The driver said crawling out.
"I always haveta fix all yer messes you stupid grots!" The mek said annoyed as he went over to inspect. Without warning, a brilliant blue beam hit the tank making an explosion that sent several orks flying.
"It's da humies!" Some ork yelled out as Tarkus and Thaddeus ran straight at the orks.
"Dere's only two of dem! Bash those humies!" A nob said as they got their weapons. All of a sudden, the nob sighed and fell down with a sizable hole in his head.
"Oi! Dere's one of dem humie sni..." This ork's sentence was also cut short by a sniper rifle.
Panic insured as the orks milled about trying to decide which was more important. The hidden sniper or the two space marines. To make matters worse for the orks another space marine cam flying out of nowhere landing on the group of orks scattering them more. The scattered and panicking orks were soon massacred with ease.

"Look... at that." Shining Armor said watching the space marines mop up any ork who tried running before returning to a ditch on the hill. "If only my ponies could fight like that."
"Why would you want your men to be like those brutes?" Rarity asked. "They just kill... and kill and kill!"
"Yeah!" Sweetie Belle chimed in. "Those.... um..... space marines only like to shoot and chop things!"
"You know. Why do they hate almost everything?" Scootaloo asked.
"There's an old proverb." Twilight said. "It's that those who were never loved only hate. From what Princess Celestia said, they really haven't been exposed to much of that. Maybe they should try and learn the power of friendship!"
"I have a feeling their probably going to be familiar with that." Rainbow Dash said. "Those guys never leave each other's side."
"And they call each other brothers......" Rarity said. "That's one large family."
"Their not ACTUALLY related Rarity!" Twilight said. "It's that they have a brotherhood where they are supposed to treat each other as such.
"Oh. I thought they didn't look very similar. What do you think their doing now?"
"Probably planning on which poor critter get's killed next. Hope it's some of dem nasty ork things."
"I made them some salad." Fluttershy said. "You think they'll like it?" She gestured at the baskets she held at her sides.
"And I make them some baked goods!" Pinkie exclaimed showing off all sorts of baked goods.
"Where'd she get the oven?" Applejack asked scratching her head.
"It's Pinkie." Twilight said. "Don't question her."
"Sending them food? I'll be surprised they won't eat you alive!" Rainbow Dash said.
"Oh please Rainbow Dash, they don't eat ponies." Twilight said. "Tell you what girls, I'll come with you! Maybe I can get to know a bit more about their diet!"


"Cyrus, look, a few xenos are coming over here." Tarkus said pointing at the three ponies.
"What now?" Avitus asked. "Bothering us again with their endless questions? Or telling us once again somethings wrong?"
"No. I think their bringing us food." Thaddeus said.
"So... their going to try and poison us now? They must take us for fools." Avitus said.
"Highly unlikely. We're the only thing that has kept the orks at bay. I am interested in what they have to say though. Curb your tongue when they are here though." Cyrus said glaring at Avitus.

"Hi........" Twilight said awkwardly. "We're just wondering if you would like anything to eat........." She smiled nervously at the space marines, especially the one they called Avitus.
Tarkus went over to inspect the contents of what they brought them grabbing a vanilla cupcake and taking whiff of it's aroma.
"Rather high in carbohydrates." Tarkus said. "But fit for consumption." Finishing his sentence, he took a bite and gave a nod of approval.
"No meat." Cyrus said with a frown. Not that he expected it. From Martellus' analysis, equines did not eat any other animals. Didn't bother him too much save that Tarkus was accepting food from xenos. But then thinking to himself, Angelos would probably be nodding his head in approval if this was happening........ of course with the chapter master and any other figure of authority in the chapter end up thinking they were heretics. But considering the already terrible figures of authority in the chapter save for a few, Cyrus was willing to let this one slide and do what Angelos would of done. Reaching out, he took some sliced oranges and savored the sweet and sour taste.
"So.... what do humans eat exactly?" Twilight looked watching all the space marines save for Avitus take to the food.
"Well..... we normally eat tasteless nutrient bars when out on another planet." Tarkus said. "At home, just any local food. Mostly the same as on your planet save we'd probably be eating meat as well. Something Martellus pointed out your diet lacked."
"How much do you need to eat?" Twilight asked scribbling this down.
"We usually consume around two and a half ounces of red meat daily." Thaddeus said. "Another way to measure the amount of protein we require is to multiply ones body weight in kilograms by .8."
"So how's the cupcakes?!" Pinkie Pie asked after a while bouncing up and down while Twilight continued to watch with a fascinated smile.
"Fine. Fine." Tarkus said. "We best be getting back to fighting the orks though."
"If you're done accepting food from xenos than I think it's time we went down there and take the fight to them. Captain Thule wants this done by tommorow." Avitus said.
"What is it this time?" Thaddeus asked.
"Thule wants us to continue disrupting the orks to prevent them from massing. Intelligence suggest that all the orks are spread out but Gorgutz has built a fortress over there." Cyrus said his enhanced vision showing a poorly built orkhold. "That is Gorgutz primary base of operation. We kill all his orks and we are done with it."
"Then we best attack undercover of the night." Tarkus said. "Alright, then stealth will have to be our friend."
"What about us?!" Pinkie Pie asked jumping up and down. "WILL YOU BE FRIENDS WITH ME?!"
"If you can provide us with a guide that can sit still for longer than a harlequin." Cyrus said. "Subtly is needed. Not senseless jumping up and done."
"I can!" Twilight said. "I've been around here for some time. Can you come with me Fluttershy?"
"Um..... okay."
"This isn't another one of your hiding missions?" Avitus asked Cyrus with contempt.
"You're free not to come along." Cyrus replied, his voice dripping with venom. "I'd rather have someone who for once can be quiet and listen."
"So.... is it just us three?" Thaddeus asked. "From the way things are looking, I doubt Avitus wants to come along."
"Someone get Jonah." Tarkus said. "He will probably be of use." Turning to Twilight he whispered.
"Are you sure that one should be brought along? She's afraid of her own shadow!"
"No she's not! She faced down a dragon on her own before!" Twilight said to a baffled Tarkus.
"We'll find out tonight." Cyrus said evidently hearing them. "But I want to know all the ways to attack those orks. Hopefully their encampment runs by that river."
"Well......." Twilight said as she told the space marines her plan.






"Shhhh!" Twilight hissed as she pointed at the ork patrol. The dark grassland fell dead silent.
"And as I is saying!" One of the orks said. "Dose puny gits aint so tuff!"
"And what about dem humies?! Dere's two humie bosses ya git!"
"Humies ain't so tuff."
"Dat's what you think ya grot! Dem humie bosses stomped all da boyz!"
"Well dat's cause dem scum is so weak! Dem puny gits can't even fight! 'Cept for dat purple one. He knew how ter fight."
"oi said dem HUMIES ya stupid git!"
"Don'ts call me stupid. I's got der brains here!"
"And oi! I tawt I saw dat rock move!"
"Youse a crazy git! Keep moving!"
"And look! Dat grass is moving!"
"nore it! It's only graz."

The grass kept budging. Until without warning. One of the Orks was pulled down screaming. His screams stopped with a loud gurgling noise. The other orks immediately ran over to see what happened.
"Oi! Somefing killed 'im! I's dinks it's a knoife!"
That "somefing" once again returned as another ork was pulled down into the grass and was promptly stabbed to death.
"It's da marine boyz!" Some ork yelled before something out of the shadows stepped out and stabbed him in the back of the head. Similar fates began to befall all the other orks.
"Oh... my... the poor...."
"Save your pity for others." Cyrus said. "These savages would of ripped you apart had they seen you. Now keep moving."
"How much farther?" Tarkus asked Cyrus as they kept moving.
"I'd say about another few minutes provided there's no more distractions like this." Cyrus said as they trudged through the cold night. "Speaking of which, another ork patrol. Remember, be silent."
With this, the space marines began to slowly make their way to one of the ork encampments, one patrol at a time.


"Boss! I fink we lost some boyz!"
"Whadeya mean we lost some boyz?!"
"I can't find dem anywere!"
"Den go and find dem youse git!" Gorgutz replied. "If anyting, I fink dose humie gits are doing something weird!"
The warboss began to think for a moment almost worrying about the space marines, but then decided that they were of no concern. After all no one was bigger or meaner than an ork and no ork was bigger and meaner than him.

"Ork encampment ahead." Thaddeus said pointing at several huts and a large dump of weapons.
"Twilight." Cyrus said at the purple unicorn. "Now then, do you know any spells that are fire related?"
"Well I do know...."


"Too bad these punies don't have lots of gunz." A loota said as he polished off his bolter not noticing a scout marine and a purple unicorn.
"Dose punies hardly has anyting!" Another loota said. "Dey are only weak scum that deserves to get stomped by us da orks!"
"Wes the lootas! And theys got no gunz! Why den ar we even here?!"
"Because dem other humies chased us here ya git! If it hadn't been for dose stupid humies we never woulda been here! And wat's dat smell?"
"Smells like.... FOIRE!"
The "foire" was placed right at the place where the orks would least want it. Right in the largest pile of ammunition and weapons. Any ork who was smart.... (most suprisingly) decided to make a run for it, others tried to retrieve anything they could lay their green hands on in an attempt to save whatever they could. This ended in a massive detonation that lit up the entire grassland and causing a massive fire.

From a safe distance, Cyrus gave a satisfied chuckle while Twilight still panted extremely hard from all the running hoping she would never have to end up doing anything like that again.
"Can't give up now." Tarkus said listening to Twilight's complaints. "We still got all their other equipment to cripple."
"If I know the orks right. They should have their squiggoths somewhere." Jonah said.
"Over there." Thaddeus said pointing at another encampment. "I think I heard noises when we made our way here I heard something."
"Now is it true this one can talk to animals?" Jonah asked Twilight pointing to Fluttershy.
"Yeah..... are these...."
"Squiggoths are war beasts used by the orks. Though we can use them to our advantage....." Thaddeus said with a grin of mischief.
"But.... what if that goes wrong? Like it rampages where we don't want it to rampage?"
"On top of the orks? That's exactly where I plan on having them go mad." Cyrus said. "Come along now, we got more walking to do."
"Yes.... can we get this done quickly?" Fluttershy asked. "It's just that...."
"She's afraid of the dark." Jonah said doing a facepalm. "Anyways, let's keep moving."

Author's Note:

As you may of noticed. I changed the title and the description mainly to suit where this is all going.