• Published 17th Aug 2013
  • 673 Views, 22 Comments

Might Be just a day... - Fat1thatyoulove



The sequel to the MAybe series, part 43. Follow our main character thought his newest trails as he tries to better understand the power he possess. And how it affects the ones he loves.

  • ...
2
 22
 673

Chapter 1

Might be...

Chapter 1 – Warming thoughts

"AhChowwo!"

Your head flops back to the pillow as you hold your eyes open to the small wisp of green magic that flies in front of your face. But you don't really pay attention to it as you end up having to snort your nose's dripping back, "Ugh..."

The world outside is still only barely getting the light of the sun which not only makes you a little mad that you're up but you're also annoyed you just jerked your whole body from your warm cocoon to sneeze.

You give a loud sigh as you stare up to the wood ceiling above you, "...Is it Monday?" Your stuffy nosed voice sounds completely alien to you as you breath through your mouth.

A slight giggle comes from your side as Twilight moves a little away from you in the bed, "I told you, you should have worn something yesterday."

Really? I have to hear Rainbow's mocking at some point today and now Twilight gets an I told you so? You cock your right eye to the mare that lays next to you as your stuffy voice comes back to the room, "I blame Princess Do Nothing..." You clear your throat at the end of your sentence a another giggle rings from the lavender mare.

Effectively her happy giggling only causes you to turn your face towards her as you speak up, "Are you having fun-..."

Your voice is cut off as Twilight's eyes widen and she turns her head away from you with a slight whine.

You blink to the cute high pitched nose as you snort your nose back and give a little smile. But she doesn't turn her head back as you stare to her, from her lack of movement you run your hoof to her side as you rub her side trying to turn her towards you playfully.

Another giggle comes over her as she pushes your hoof away and scoots a little more from your spot in the bed, "No, you're sick."

Your silent for a second as you think over your situation, you know Twilight still has pretty much the whole bed to run to seeing as how she was basically pushing you off the bed all night...so its time for your slight pay back.

Laced with this thought you scoot just a tiny amount closer as you move the covers back a little allowing your front hooves to poke from the bed, along with causing her upper body to become revealed from under the covers.

From her new lack of covering she slightly turns her head back to you as she turns an eye to you, but from your smiling face her eye shrinks as she quickly darts her head away from your sight.

You clear your throat as you poke your hooves back to the base of her neck where her unbrushed morning mane has come to lay, "Thought it was in sickness and in health?"

Her body doesn't shift as her voice comes back, "Not when we only have a few months before her test."
You can tell by Twilight's voice she's still holding her playful tone but also is trying to speak some kind of sense, luckily you have decided to just listen to her playful tone, "Oh ya? Whys that?"

At the end of your words you scoot at little closer as her voice comes back to the room, "Because, when I was a filly a foul could take the test any time before their third birthday, but now it has to be before their first birthday. That way a ponies true raw mostly untamed magic can be fully seen."

Twilight's voice has lost a little of its playful tone and become more of her normal know it all tone, which has only brought a new spark to your motions, "Well what if I told you that only thing that makes me feel better is a kiss?"

A giggle comes from Twilight as she holds her spot in the bed, "I know something better..."

You hold your circular hoof rubbing motion to her neck as you close the gap between herself and you, "Oh ya, what's th-ahHA...." You quickly turn your head away from Twilight's body as your eyes water a little with your building sneeze, "A-AhChowwo!"

You body rocks again with your loud expel as a few wisp of green magic shoot from your body, but you fall back to the pillow before you can question how or where the magic came from.

"Ughhh..." You snort your nose back as you move your hooves back to your face as you think, I don't know what's worse, being always sore in the morning or being sick instead of sore in the morning. As you hold the thought you realize something, oh crap this is the first time i've been sick right?

You move your hooves from your face as you blow out a loud sigh, great i'm going to die from an alien disease.

Your stuffy nosed voice doesn't get to come back to you or the room as the bed next to you shifts bringing Twilight back to face you. As the shifting in the bed stops you slightly turn your head to her playfully wide purple eyed smile, "...The thing thats better is soup." Her hoof comes to poke your side as another giggle springs from her, "My mom always said soup is the best thing for a cold."

Soup...naw i'm good. With a quick motion you take advantage of her turned position and her extended hoof as you move yourself to lay over her, making sure to keep your hooves to the bed so that you're not fully laying on her.

Her eyes close as she moves her face from yours, but you can still see her own blushed cheeks as she speaks up in a playful but serious voice, "No no, I don't want to get sick."

You give a chuckle to her whine as you hold your head a decent distance from hers, but your silent as you just look over her slightly closed eyes. Her lavender cheeks have become a darker shade from her slight blushing and her eyes only barely hold shut anymore as she turns there purple shine to stare at you.

From her blushed gaze you soften your playful smile as you just enjoy her cute and still slightly shy expression. You shift your weight from being over her, as you move towards the empty spot you left but you're not able to follow through your motion as the sound of small hooves comes clapping to the wood.

To the sound Twilight's horn sparks up in a quick bright purple that causes her figure to pop in a magical chime from under you as she teleported to the side of the bed. The absent weight under you causes you to slightly roll from the wrong way as your legs become trapped in the bed's tangled sheets you caused from your earlier quicker movements.

You hit the ground with a groan as you look to the hardwood floor you and your web of bed covers have lead you to.

Twilight's voice comes back as she moves towards the confused light purple filly, "Come on Violet lets get you ready for the day."

Violet's interest in your fall comes to an end as Twilight trots over to her position in the doorway.

You stand with the covers still hugging your body as you watch the two ponies leaving the doorway, "I'll make the bed."

End of chapter 1