• Published 15th Aug 2013
  • 997 Views, 34 Comments

Spike's sister 2 - Musicnotes



After Sombra was defeated Spike and the others go off to bring back Sarah.

  • ...
5
 34
 997

The fourth challenge part 1

Twilight and Spike look at Valkyrie, they were both glad to have finished their challenge. The challenge was greed and they both had to defeat their own. Twilight knew she was only able to finish hers because Sarah had appeared to help her. She looked at Spike. "Spike, I'm pretty sure Sarah came and helped me. There was a time when I was so focused on what the books were saying but also for what the books claimed I could get like power. If she didn't appear and showed me that true power came from my friends then I wouldn't have passed. "

Spike blinks a few times awestruck, he thought about back during the challenge when he thought he saw a dragon the same size he was. "I think she might have come too."

Valkyrie nods. "She might have, now come your friends are waiting." She headed to a pathway that appeared and the two followed. There were now still more challenges to go, they had already done three of them with Spike doing the most so far. When they got back to the others everypony smiled.

"You're back, yay!" Fluttershy said quietly.

Rarity smiled. "Oh my Spikey-Wikey. I'm so glad to see you and Twilight back."

"I bet Twilight just used her magic to get through the challenge easily." Rainbow Dash said.

Applejack chuckles. "I'm sure she did it all with out her magic Rainbow."

Twilight chuckles. "Thanks girls but I wouldn't have done it with out some help." Twilight and Spike then tell the gang about what they both been through, they all seemed happily surprised as Valkyrie had started to lead them down another path way. This path was brighter than the others as torches light the way.

"That sounds like some challenge, I hope mine aren't like that at all. " Fluttershy said to Twilight.

Applejack nudges her softly on the shoulder. "I'm sure if you have a challenge then it will be okay, just wait and see Sugarcube."

She nods at her friend. "You're right. I'm sure I'll do great."

"We all will do awesome." Rainbow dash said as she flew past Valkyrie. The bronze dragon kept an eye on the cyan pegasus, taking note of how fast she was going.

"How fast can you go Rainbow dash?" Valkyrie asks.

"If I said I could go pretty fast, I would be lying." She boasted as she was trying to do tricks. She did a flip, and other things trying to show off. The group followed behind her as she was showing off.

"How often do you practice?" The bronze dragon asks.

"Alot to a little." The pegasus responded. "It depends on if I need to be more awesome than I already am." Valkyrie nods as the group continued forward, after minutes of walking they end up in front of a cold gate door. The bars were charcoal black and it looked as if it was locked. The ponies and baby dragon all had a confused look on their faces as they looked at this gate. A single thought seemed to enter their mind. It was why was there a door here of all places, they are in a mountain after all with a cave system on the inside, why would there be a door or in this time a gate. They all turned their heads to the bronze dragon as she started speaking.

"This will lead one and only one to the next challenge. Which one is the question, I know what challenge comes next and I may guess which of you will go but you all must still try to walk through." Valkyrie puts a claw to the gate. "This is a difference entrance than the past ones as you can see. The past three had just been another path in the cave where it was protected by an invisible barrier, only to be passed by the ones who the challenge is met for. For this one you must open the gate door. " She demonstrates it by taking the handle and pulling it open. She closes it with a slam. "Only the one who the challenge is meant for will be able to open it."

Pinkie spits on her hooves and rubs them together. "Let's do this thing."

Rarity looked at Pinkie in disgust. "Pinkie dear, that is disgusting, covering your hooves with your spit."

"It's fine Rarity. A little spit wont hurt nopony." Applejack said and spits on the ground causing the girly white unicorn to jump slightly so it wouldn't get on her hooves. She just glares slightly at the two earth ponies but says nothing at first walking to the gate.

"I will go first since I would not want your filthy spit on the handle and have it get on my hooves." She tries to open up the gate but couldn't. Then one by one the other ponies and dragon did the same. The only one that could open it was Rainbow Dash.

"Looks like this is my challenge. Finally!" She said.

Fluttershy smiled glad to see that she wasn't going to get the challenge. "Good luck Rainbow."

"I don't need luck. I'm just so awesome I can get it done easily." She replied to her friend.

"Don't get cocky sugarcube." Applejack said but the pegasus just brushed her off as she flew through the gate. Before Valkyrie left Twilight tapped her on the shoulder. The bronze dragon turned to her and spoke calmly.

"Yes?"

Twilight looked nervous. "Will Rainbow get through this?"

"Why are you asking me this princess? Do you not believe your friend will get pass this challenge?" She said.

The alicorn shook her head. "It's not that. It's that.." She looked over at Spike and turned back to Valkyrie. "We all really want to do this right and get Sarah back." The dragon nods and starts down the path that exited the gate leaving the ponies to catch up with the cyan pegasus. The cave walls started to change as a multitude of colors appeared on it. The magic of this place was ready to deliver the next challenge.

Author's Note:

Long time no see. Thank you all for reading, feel free to comment, like and fav.
Sorry I havent really been typing this. My creativity for this has been slowly disappearing but I'll be wprking on it slowly as time goes on.

-Musicnotes