• Published 23rd Feb 2012
  • 1,353 Views, 42 Comments

Lunar Cycle - Purple Thunder



A look into the life on the moon. SPAAAAAAAAAAAAACE.

  • ...
0
 42
 1,353

Interlude: A Checkup

Twilight finished writing the second report to Celestia just as the goddess herself walked in.

‘Celestia, what a surprise! I was just about to send the reports,’

‘So how’s Luna faring?’ Celestia glanced over at Luna’s unconscious form.

‘Well.... She’s going to be unconscious for a while. It took me about two hours to get to year one hundred, and with writing down as I went, it took about six hours, and that's when I'm at my full capacity of magic. I estimate about three days before I can get all of it, partly because I won't be able to keep it up.’

Celestia sat down next to Luna, stroking her starry mane.

‘I will have some lunch delivered to you, do make sure that you eat. I will be back in six hours, to check on Luna,’

‘Here are the first two reports, if you have any spare time before you come back, read them.’ Twilight got a fresh sheet of paper out, to continue writing. Celestia picked up the reports, her horn glowing.

‘I’m afraid I must go. Royal Duties. Sometimes I hate being a princess,’ Celestia stroked Luna’s mane one last time, then got up.

‘Twilight, do make sure she doesn’t go comatose.’ Celestia left the room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: The Interludes are going to be VERY short. Don't get too excited.

As always, thanks everypony for Reading, Tracking, Liking, Commenting and Favouriting!