• Published 31st Aug 2013
  • 1,394 Views, 64 Comments

Band of Bronies - The Watcher 509



6 bronies were just having a typical marathon, but as one moment led to another. They were transported to Equestria with a brown-haired man; which calls himslef, The Doctor.

  • ...
9
 64
 1,394

Chapter 6: Arrival

Pinkie and John entered the gingerbread building, and were greeted by a blue mare in the counter and other ponies sitting on stalls.

"Welcome to Sugarcube Corner!" said Cup Cake with a smile, never faltering even as her eyes met the figure of John.

"Hello Mrs. Cake, this is John, John, this is Mrs. Cake." Pinkie Pie said and trotted to the counter. "Can we borrow the blankets for a teensy-weensy while, we need them for John's friends back in the library." She looked at her with innocent eyes.

"Why sure Pinkie. Oh, and would you be a dear and help Carrot Cake in the kitchen before you go upstairs, he needs some extra hooves for handling a special order." Pinkie nodded and trotted off to the kitchen. John was left with Mrs. Cake and an awkward silence seemed to rise.

"Umm, hello..." said John. Standing in front of Mrs. Cake that seemed completely oblivious of the awkward silence.

"Hello dearie." She smiled at him with a smile a mother would give.

"Umm, quick question. Why aren't you running away or at the very least, scared at me? No offense by the way, but I would do it if a big intimidating creature suddenly walked up to me..." He scratched the side of his head and made a sheepish smile.

"When you live with Pinkie Pie, you learn to just go with things." she said with a smile.

"Hmm, being with her does that to you huh... I think she's gonna be quite accustomed to one of my friends." he said and browsed their goods.

He found interest on a certain treat; this treat being a chocolate cupcake, frosted with yellow and brown. This delectable delicacy was topped with miniature donuts, along with varying flavors, stacked on top of the cupcake.

Wait, let me rephrase that. He found want on the cupcake.

The only barrier between him and this fine specimen of a pastry being the glass. The glass he was so tempted to break.

'No one shall have it... it is mine. It is my precious~' his mind thought as drool started go form in his mouth. Licking his lips (and drooling) he asked, "W-what do you call this nice piece of a- I mean, this amazing cupcake.?"

"It's the Double-Decker Double Dip Doppler Delicacy. It's one of Pinkie's creations for special costumers that prefer donuts."

"H-how much for it?" he asked while avoiding drooling again from the mouth-watering sight.

Noticing his wonderment of the man, she replied, "Well, it's 19 bits total. But for you, I'll give it for free."

"Hammanudaba Wha?" he mumbled with wide-eyes.

"I saw you eyeing it so badly, so consider it a welcome to Ponyville gift!" She trotted towards the treat and grabbed a paper bag. She carefully slid the cupcake inside the bag and gave it to the eager human.

He grabbed the bag and looked at its content with a child-like glee. The two heard an ascending sound of clopping through the kitchen door and out came Pinkie Pie with her seemingly always present smile.

"John! I'm back. We had a slight problem with the oven and the piranha fishes, but we got it fixed in a minute or so." She trotted next to him and looked at him with her cerulean orbs "Come on Johnny. Let's go to STORELANDIA~!" She started marching towards the stairs in an amusing fashion. John was about to follow her lead when a blue hoof stopped him.

"It seems that Pinkie got ahead of herself again," She set down her outstretched hoof and offered the other to him, now with a key on it. "here, we always lock the storage room after using it so use this key to lock it after you use it, okay?"

"Okay Mrs. Cake."

He then followed the audible hoof steps upstairs and arrived in front of a normal blue door. He stepped forward, inserted the key, twisted it, and the door opened.

They walked inside...

Author's Note:

Not that proud of the word count... I'll just make it up for a 2k chapter... or maybe a 3k chapter... I GO!

Also, shout-out for Dukesofhazzardftw for proofreading